PDA

View Full Version : DEM of the Rawaldini

Cepillo
2011-06-27, 04:22 PM
Dear All!
Im urgently looking for the DEM (especial clutter) of the Rawalpindi (Pakistan) for RNP.
Could you please share with me.
Its very very important to me now.
Thank you in advance!
:handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake

yaltaf1
2011-06-28, 04:24 AM
Dear All!
Im urgently looking for the DEM (especial clutter) of the Rawaldini (Pakistan) for RNP.
Could you please share with me.
Its very very important to me now.
Thank you in advance!
:handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake :handshake

Hi Cepillo,
I'm from Pakistan yet i have never heard of this city "Rawaldini". I believe it is Rawalpindi. If indeed it is the case then DEM data for Pakistan including Rawalpindi is readily available on Aster Jdem Website.
Regards

Cepillo
2011-06-29, 04:29 PM
Hi Cepillo,
I'm from Pakistan yet i have never heard of this city "Rawaldini". I believe it is Rawalpindi. If indeed it is the case then DEM data for Pakistan including Rawalpindi is readily available on Aster Jdem Website.
Regards

Sorry for my mistake.
Rawalpindi.
I need in Clutter and Vector Data for planning. Clutter is very important for me.

yaltaf1
2011-06-29, 06:24 PM
Sorry for my mistake.
Rawalpindi.
I need in Clutter and Vector Data for planning. Clutter is very important for me.

Hello,
Clutter data for Rawalpindi may be hard to get hold of. Operators here in Pakistan keep it under wraps hidden from preying eyes:)
Good Luck.

Cepillo
2011-06-29, 10:15 PM
Hello,
Clutter data for Rawalpindi may be hard to get hold of. Operators here in Pakistan keep it under wraps hidden from preying eyes:)
Good Luck.

in my country too )
but I don't lose hope. need very much
only clutter of city

ventinel
2011-07-19, 04:39 PM
Dear Cepillo

Please find the required data for Rawalpinid & Islamabad cities.
Do add some reputation & thanks.

RWP_ISB Asset.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/4Zv88AWK/RWP_ISB_Asset.html)