PDA

View Full Version : ADVANTAGE - AIRCOM Enterprise 6.0

venom
2008-11-06, 12:27 AM
Hello All,

I wonder if anyone is using Advantage in here? If yes then i have 1 question to ask, I want to load the TEMS data in to ASSET and for that i have found one utility in ADVANTAGE called TEMS Utility. It takes FMT files that should be converted from TEMS investigation. I know how to create the FMT file but when creating the FMT file, i don't know what parameters i should use in exporting. If anyone has the .tex file of TEMS for it then kindly share it, that will be a great help.

I hope ADVANTAGE can be used with the crack of nempez - AIRCOM Enterprise v 6.0

Regards

shahram
2008-11-12, 10:10 PM
It depends on u!
you can choose all the items but there should be some essential items like lat/long,...

BR

venom
2008-11-12, 11:33 PM
I have tried that but it doesn't associate the cell ids.

If you have seen the Signia file format then in the header file Antenna pattern, Azimuth is mentioned, i dont understand how to import these things to FMT file.

Usually scan data can be used for CW Measurements, but whenever i click the button to convert, it works something but no output comes , even i dont see any error in Message box

shahram
2008-11-13, 03:59 PM
I think there is no way to export cell ids and antenna pattern,...
because these things are user data and for sure in ADVANTAGE there should be a way to import these data seperately,as you know we import the cell data in configuration menu as a different separate file!

br