PDA

View Full Version : how do i get the permission for download some attachment

sukhbirshrm@gmail.com
2011-06-22, 02:12 PM
Dear All,

today i have register my self, i want to download "Actix Analyzer Update October 2010 release" this attachment. i am getting some error" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you need to be Member group user before you can download attachments or post in most of sections. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Please assist me how do i get the permission or how can i download. is it chargable or freeware.....

Please update me ASAP........

Thanks,
Sukhbir

auto_art
2011-06-22, 02:37 PM
Dear All,

today i have register my self, i want to download "Actix Analyzer Update October 2010 release" this attachment. i am getting some error" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you need to be Member group user before you can download attachments or post in most of sections. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Please assist me how do i get the permission or how can i download. is it chargable or freeware.....

Thanks,
Sukhbir

u neeed to go to announce ments first & read basic rules of the forum..!

itztariq
2011-08-18, 08:58 PM
You helped me to find details about eligibility for downloading.
Thanks

harrypotter
2011-08-19, 03:08 AM
Dear All,

Thanks,
Sukhbir

Try again.... :)