PDA

View Full Version : Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks

suryanasmilingdevil
2011-06-09, 06:18 AM
hy guys
i have a document about Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks
from ieee

Abstract
This paper examines the open access operation of femtocells within a macrocellular network in which the samespectrum is available to both types of basestation. We examinethe RF performance, particularly the interference levels, andusing a generic 4G wireless protocol show the data rates thatcan be achieved. We present a mechanism to improve the datarate distribution, and consider the impact of changing thedensity of deployed femtocells.

you can download in Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks (http://www.scribd.com/doc/57403105/Performance-of-Open-Access-Femtocells-in-4G-Macrocellular-Networks)

please add me a reputation, i need it
thanks you

adewijaya
2011-06-09, 08:19 AM
hy guys
i have a document about Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks
from ieee

you can download in Performance of Open Access Femtocells in 4G Macrocellular Networks (http://www.scribd.com/doc/57403105/Performance-of-Open-Access-Femtocells-in-4G-Macrocellular-Networks)

please add me a reputation, i need it
thanks you

Other member maybe cann't DL this document, i helping to attach this document.

Abstract—This paper examines the open access operation of femtocells within a macrocellular network in which the same spectrum is available to both types of basestation. We examine the RF performance, particularly the interference levels, and using a generic 4G wireless protocol show the data rates that can be achieved. We present a mechanism to improve the data rate distribution, and consider the impact of changing the density of deployed femtocells.
Index Terms— Data rate; Femtocells; Macrocell networks; 4G Wireless

suryanasmilingdevil
2011-06-09, 08:35 AM
thanks you
i can't attach file
i'm sorry