PDA

View Full Version : We have 8 VIP users now!

GEZA
2008-10-28, 11:20 AM
Thanks for their contributions!

nagrafun
2008-10-28, 04:07 PM
Dear sirs

How to press thank buttom?

kooldudzz
2008-10-28, 07:00 PM
HI Admin,

How can I Check my membership status, Only VIP members are labled with their ranks. Not all !!!

hassen
2008-10-29, 03:44 AM
HI Admin,

How can I Check my membership status, Only VIP members are labled with their ranks. Not all !!!
Hi

Following my example

I was junior, on the first June 2008
I shared all the tools that I have
French proverb said,the title:the farmer and his children
Work, taking the penalty, that is the funds that lack the least
and Arabic proverb said :
working hard during your youth
you will rest during your aging
Now I am become an important member
of the forum , this is not easy.and this didn't give to all the world.
some will, Perseverance .
hoping for you
Good luck !

Hassen

mobysol
2008-10-29, 02:13 PM
Good description Hassen, hope now more can climb up the ladders

Our Motto " Share to Grow "

~ Moby

naga30
2008-10-29, 08:22 PM
growing suport under adminstration and i like your your adminstrative.

georgewahib1
2008-10-29, 09:37 PM
Congratulation for all VIP members

Hassan I think you have to work hard all your life !!!

G:):)D LUCK FOR ALL

netter2k
2008-10-29, 11:21 PM
Congrulations to all new vip members
Very good description Hassen
All you are the best

Thx&BR\\
Netter

riverstreamer
2008-10-30, 08:01 PM
Félicitations

Dears

Really I became much happy on reading this announcement. I read all messages in this tread; what I can say is not just congratulation and/or saying thank.

I must ask the biggest in world to help these guys for their shares and kindly support.

Please don't forget the first guy who is our ADMIN, who started this great step. He kindly started to make a place for gathering you and sharing what he had and giving info to all of us. He kindly accepted all notes, suggestions, and claims ... to fix all problems and make a great place.

You may not believe but this place is one of the greatest sources of telecommunication engineers in the world.
Surely if you are experienced in this world you have seen some other sources like gsmXXXXX.XXX, erlaXXXXXX.XXX, .......... that some of them were and are useful yet. But the services which can be seen in this place are really unique and attract and give a big progress to every new/young/good engineer.

It is obvious that without helping many guys in this manner, nothing could become into good result. I patiently have read more than 90% of messages in this forum with OR without login in current and previous phases. Even, before the time I registered in the first edition of this forum, I read it as guest for long time that it made me sure that this place is really useful. In those times reading a forum with full of Chinese language was very hard and not such easy as this time for you. But it could attract me at those times too.

mentioned who can see their IDs that I don't bring one or two of them as example (((as all of them all good guy surely, and some of them knows that I feel near friendship with some of them at this time, as I believe that friendship is more important in the life that become near to some one for just getting help and benefit))) are really strong, full knowledge, experienced, open eyes and kindly guys.

Regardless of to number of their posts or number of thanks to them, if you read their post and links which they shared to the forum; you will see that they gave some things (in software/ patches/information/trainings/guides) which no one in the other forums or in this world (even face to face) do that for you. They brought you strong, having tool in hand, more active ... in your working and showed you better ones in your departments/companies directly/indirectly by their supports.

If you don't believe that, go and check what you obtained in any field in here in the other web sources or your friends everywhere you are. You will see how much jealous guys or high costs will be seen and requested for giving just a small part of such datum; and that is without any kindly support.

I know some strong men in having softwares/information/ training documents/cracking who are member in this forum and other sources too; but they can't bee seen in this list. And the reason is / was obvious for me; because they had/have other opinion in helping others. I hope the become in the way of our good friends :-)

You may say, you didn't have the chance of having access to source of softwares, or training documents or the knowledge of cracking ...; but I say that if you want to help other indeed, you can do. If you say, you are a small part, I say that you can do as small as you can, and this small part is much important for you and others. Be sure.

We should believe that Sharing, helping & supporting others honestly and kindly, may not bring back us 100% of what we did; but what is important is that, the small returned part which we sense it, it much valuable.

I didn't write about SuperMod as I hadn't been directly in contact with him, but I'm sure he is one of the best :-) as the admin and others trust him and he do in such way.

Excuse me for long writing. This long story may not be reasonable for some of you (or all of you), but I believed that the value of our & surely my good friends (mentioned in this list and out of it) are such important that I put time for writing this long text instead saying just a word.

I hope God bless them if they believe god; and if they don't believe god, what they believe it, it blesses them :-)
In the hope of their prosperity and success.

Their small friend (riverstreamer)
Bon courage