PDA

View Full Version : LTE Training Notes

indoor
2011-06-07, 06:48 PM
Hello,

This is a repeat of some notes that someone had posted but now with a dead link. I don't seem to have privileges to reply to the original post as I'm still a junior member so have started a new one here, sorry about that.

From the Telecoms Academy. Password is 1nd00r

Total file is too large for me to upload on to the forum so I have placed on 4shared.

LTE Training.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/aP_rhyS4/LTE_Training.html)

Enjoy.

punto
2011-06-07, 07:38 PM
chepter "3" is doubled content with chapter "2", pls check and ... chapter 4 than is missing ... can you check ?
Also , is there more advanced chapter is this course ?

indoor
2011-06-07, 08:00 PM
chepter "3" is doubled content with chapter "2", pls check and ... chapter 4 than is missing ... can you check ?
Also , is there more advanced chapter is this course ?
Hello Punto,

There is a repeat yes. I never looked at the notes myself something someone sent to me. So sorry I don't have chapter 3 or any other more detailed notes.

Apologies to everyone. Hopefully the rest of the info is OK though.

rajat
2011-11-12, 03:37 PM
thanks a lot for uploading this useful document

V250
2011-11-15, 02:00 PM
thanks a lot for uploading this useful document

Rajat, be careful and don't reply the thread with "Thanks .. " post. I checked and found your 50% posts are "thanks a lot for uploading this useful document". Please use thanks button if you find the post/thread useful..
It's better that you increase your count by sharing some useful material to this forum.. Be careful, Moderator is watching you.. you might BAN to this forum..

Take this advice and enjyy using this forum..

Regards,
V250

rajat
2011-11-15, 02:11 PM
sorry for this. but the problem is that, i tried once but not able to upload any file. It is better if you tell me the way to upload. and one more thing i want to tell you. What ever may be the issue. When you are informing any body, you should be very polite. It is just a kind and humble request. You should not wright as Be careful!!

V250
2011-11-15, 02:20 PM
sorry for this. but the problem is that, i tried once but not able to upload any file. It is better if you tell me the way to upload. and one more thing i want to tell you. What ever may be the issue. When you are informing any body, you should be very polite. It is just a kind and humble request. You should not wright as Be careful!!

You might be uploading heavy file or unsupported extension by this forum. Check this and try again... Also you can use different database site (free site) on which you can upload your material and share the link.. use can you "http://www.4shared.com/", create a profile and upload material there.

Well, i haven given the advice in very polite manner.. Sorry if you that was rude.. i just wanted you to be careful as we have seen people getting BAN doing such kind of act..

adewijaya
2011-11-16, 07:52 AM
to all member in here, please help us to completed for chapter 3 and chapter 4 are missing. Thanks in Advance

ryuzaki_steven
2011-11-20, 02:16 PM
nice material, it's easy to understand. chapter 4 is missing, chapter3 is not missing, it's about propagation principles