PDA

View Full Version : Sharing All Packages of Actix

alibushehri
2008-10-25, 02:56 PM
Dear All,

First i need to say thank you to all of you that sharing tools, cracks and training manual.

in this forum we see alot of download link for Actix Analyzer ( any version ) but what about the other soft from Actix.

Please if anybody have any of the following packages , share it here that we could access to all in same place . Thank you :)

1) Actix Spotlight
2) Actix Cellopt AFP
3) Actix Insight
4) Actix Radio Plan

BR//
Ali Bushehri

clive
2008-10-26, 11:31 AM
Dear All,

First i need to say thank you to all of you that sharing tools, cracks and training manual.

in this forum we see alot of download link for Actix Analyzer ( any version ) but what about the other soft from Actix.

Please if anybody have any of the following packages , share it here that we could access to all in same place . Thank you :)

1) Actix Spotlight
2) Actix Cellopt AFP
3) Actix Insight
4) Actix Radio Plan

BR//
Ali Bushehri

Hi Friend..

Actix Spotlight is an Adv feature of Actix It is activated by a License. So there is no separate Spotlight sw.

carver
2008-10-27, 12:02 AM
my frends ask about Actix Radioplan software,
so, if anybody can share it. please send me link ;-)

i read manual, http://www.telcofan.net/index_bestanden/Actix%20Product%20info.pdf but don't understand,
Cellopt and Radioplan - is one softwere with license, or differend instalation ?

thanks.

shahram
2008-10-30, 01:30 AM
Radio Plan has a different installer

fotondiamond
2008-10-30, 06:37 AM
Radio Plan has a different installer
You think that it will be better than Aircom tools?
BR//

clive
2008-10-30, 05:58 PM
Anyone has manuals or tutorial on Actx Radio Plan or AFP or Insight - pl share.
Atleast lets increase our knowledge by reading about these elusive sws :)

alibushehri
2008-10-31, 03:50 PM
Dear All,

Is there anyone who has a fully cracked licensed for Actix 4.05 ( Release Aug 2008 ) ?

I have Aircom Enterprise crack for exchange( compatible with all versions 4,5,6 - however i share it with you on old forum )

venom
2008-11-08, 08:18 PM
I am looking for AFP and ACP (CellOpt and RadioPlan) but i guess nobody here is using it !

If somebody can generate a crack for these tools then kindly share

daweho
2011-10-19, 04:46 PM
Which versions. There is a student edition of RPS and it is free but it is limited.