PDA

View Full Version : Tems pocket 11

rof-lmfao
2011-05-06, 09:22 AM
Hello everyone.

I need Tems pocket 11 FW.Particularly because its Android platform.
If anyone has this i have NTM fw for you and all updates.

contact me via this forum or below email.
rof_lmfao@hotmail.com.

shak33
2011-05-06, 11:43 AM
not tems poket 11 but tems poket 10...

rof-lmfao
2011-05-06, 11:58 AM
yes Tems pocket 10 also

If anyone has this fw pls contact me and we can exchange.I also have other fw for other phones.

rof-lmfao
2011-05-13, 05:30 PM
Thanks for all those who swapped files with me.
It seems some people dont trust others and take forever to make any exchange.

This forum should be about sharing and trusting eachother..But it seems to be very hard to obtain files from people here.

After all.they are only files!

for those who have exchanged with me, i will continue to update you withh all updates.

Thanks again for everyones responce via email.!
:)

drJaser
2011-05-13, 05:51 PM
Hello everyone.

I need Tems pocket 11 FW.Particularly because its Android platform.
If anyone has this i have NTM fw for you and all updates.

contact me via this forum or below email.
rof_lmfao@hotmail.com.

hehe ... could you please describe this in more details please ;)
which phone, FW version, etc..
do you only HAVE this FW or you already re-flashed SUCESFULLY any mobile phone with your "NTM FW" ? :rolleyes:

could you please attach the picture of any of re-flashed NTM phones so we can see software version displayed on the screen..

I doubt you did..
but if appears it is true ... I will punish myself with 4 or 5 beers today afternoon.. :lol

BR,
drJ.

rof-lmfao
2011-05-13, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the post Mr drJaser,

I have what i want now so contact me Via email if you would like to exchange stuff.

drJaser
2011-05-13, 05:58 PM
I am glad you got what you asked for...
anyway you could show us pics of reflashed phone ..

BR,
drJ.

rof-lmfao
2011-05-13, 06:13 PM
For starters , i cannot even retreive files from this forum, let alone upload anything.
Everything seems to require credits or permissions.Very frustrating.

Oh,And by the way mr drJaser, there are alot of cleaver people out there that DO NOT frequent and post on any forums...simply read posts.

Dont think that if people on this forum find it difficult that it cannot be done.
Let me tell you that it most certainly can be.

As i said.i got what i need and thats the end of it.

parto_tegal
2011-05-14, 08:09 AM
Dear Friends,
Just nice to know that Nokia does not develop any FW called NTM, and apparently Anite also does not flash their test phone by themselves!!!
I am not judging any one, but I've got the attached print screen from somebody that claimed to have those NTM FW (not sure who was shared this picture), which was "a fake edited Nokia FW file" to show you that "he have all NTM FW version".... See on the picture and judge by yourself, he shows RM-511 (which is belong to Nokia 3711) to have those NTM FW inside... Anyone can confirm this type as a Test Phone of Anite?
Just be careful...

Motorola
2011-05-14, 08:36 PM
Dear Friends,
Just nice to know that Nokia does not develop any FW called NTM, and apparently Anite also does not flash their test phone by themselves!!!
I am not judging any one, but I've got the attached print screen from somebody that claimed to have those NTM FW (not sure who was shared this picture), which was "a fake edited Nokia FW file" to show you that "he have all NTM FW version".... See on the picture and judge by yourself, he shows RM-511 (which is belong to Nokia 3711) to have those NTM FW inside... Anyone can confirm this type as a Test Phone of Anite?
Just be careful...

Hha ha, what nonsense

Nokia 3711 never had any NTM release

THis guy seems to fish all over internet.