PDA

View Full Version : How about Atoll for Auto planning neighbor

lamhd_bk
2011-05-06, 01:04 AM
Hi all!
Does anyone assess auto plan neighbor with atoll?

I don't think it's good!

RG

lamhd_bk
2011-05-11, 10:59 AM
No One has any review of auto planning neighbor with Atoll :(:(

samcooldude1430
2011-05-11, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I have done the automatic neighbor planning in atoll and the output was good except for the few neighbor relations. Set an optimised constraints in the tool to get good result....

kamy
2011-05-11, 11:17 AM
No One has any review of auto planning neighbor with Atoll :(:(

take a look on Unet of huawei, this tool is integrated on it

lamhd_bk
2011-05-11, 11:17 AM
Hi,

I have done the automatic neighbor planning in atoll and the output was good except for the few neighbor relations. Set an optimised constraints in the tool to get good result....
Thanks Sir!
But when I done with max 16 neighbor relaction (follow recomendation), it was not good! I just tried with Brussel demo data for 2G only :(

lamhd_bk
2011-05-11, 11:21 AM
take a look on Unet of huawei, this tool is integrated on it

Hi
I have known that soft, Huawei is bought it from Atoll. But I want to know your review about Atoll with auto plan neighbor ( good or not) :)

samcooldude1430
2011-05-11, 11:31 AM
Thanks Sir!
But when I done with max 16 neighbor relaction (follow recomendation), it was not good! I just tried with Brussel demo data for 2G only :(

Did you calculate the path loss matrices, interference matrices properly..Whats the coverage area you have taken into consideration??

Processor
2011-05-11, 08:19 PM
Did you calculate the path loss matrices, interference matrices properly..Whats the coverage area you have taken into consideration??

Why not advise him on constraints you used to get good results?

samcooldude1430
2011-05-12, 01:58 AM
Why not advise him on constraints you used to get good results?

Hi,

Please advise him on constraints..I mean please share what are the constraints you take into accounts while auto planning of neighbor... Need your suggestion because its been a long back I did automatic neighbor planning...:(

Please share the constraints ideally taken into account...

lamhd_bk
2011-05-18, 05:32 PM
It's simple to calculate pathloss matrices,!
but you know that I used the demo database for presenting of Atoll, I have viewed it seem not good for planning nieghbor.
And I need from you experience :) in this