PDA

View Full Version : AIRCOM Enterprise v7.0 Installation

venom
2011-04-27, 09:23 AM
AIRCOM Enterprise v7.0 Installation

Hi everyone,

I have written a guide to install aircom international v7.0 with Oracle 11G. Please note that i have only tried installing on Windows XP (32bit). All the files that you need to install are already been shared in fintopix. If you have any problems, please let me know thanks

password is default.

Note: Those people who are trying on Windows 7 or Windows vista can follow the same guide. The only additional thing they need is the Virtual Machine. You can install it easily using VMWare and Windows XP (CD).

kamy
2011-04-27, 11:48 AM

Hi everyone,

I have written a guide to install aircom international v7.0 with Oracle 11G. Please note that i have only tried installing on Windows XP (32bit). All the files that you need to install are already been shared in fintopix. If you have any problems, please let me know thanks

password is default.

at page 36, database creation wizard step 1 of 2, your instruction is a litle bit different with the guideline of aircom, could you explain your purposes in each datafield? :D
anyway, good job

gandhi_71
2011-04-27, 02:37 PM
Hi,

Can you please guide me to the link for downloading the Asset 7.0 installation files.

Regards.

kamy
2011-04-27, 03:58 PM
Hi,

Can you please guide me to the link for downloading the Asset 7.0 installation files.

Regards.

do a search with keyword aircom 7, links are in rapidshare.com

venom
2011-04-27, 05:32 PM
at page 36, database creation wizard step 1 of 2, your instruction is a litle bit different with the guideline of aircom, could you explain your purposes in each datafield? :D
anyway, good job

I haven't seen the guideline of aircom, also there are multiple ways of doing the same thing. In page 36, you need to specify the tablespaces, i have used the default. It doesn't make any difference when you're using AIRCOM.

You can create Super User / Normal user profiles later on in Administrator.

thanks

venom
2011-04-27, 05:33 PM
Hi,

Regards.

Search it in finetopix with Enterprise v7.0 !!

kamy
2011-04-27, 05:37 PM
I haven't seen the guideline of aircom, also there are multiple ways of doing the same thing. In page 36, you need to specify the tablespaces, i have used the default. It doesn't make any difference when you're using AIRCOM. thanks

actually the datafield in oracle has meaning itself

venom
2011-04-27, 05:48 PM
actually the datafield in oracle has meaning itself

smart - new information !!

jamesbond
2011-04-30, 03:39 AM
Where is ***** for V 7.0??????????
Setup can be downloaded from official site I think..but *****...? Plz share dear geniuses...

venom
2011-05-02, 07:33 AM
Where is ***** for V 7.0??????????
Setup can be downloaded from official site I think..but *****...? Plz share dear geniuses...

everything is in finetopix !! just search hard !

royyanhadi
2011-05-09, 07:29 PM
yes right bro....
everything is in finetopix... iI have a lot of knowledge from here...
Thank you for all....

tanbao
2011-05-10, 03:08 PM

Hi everyone,

password is default.

Dear friend,

Can we use Oracle 10G for Enterprise V7.0?

kamy
2011-05-10, 03:34 PM
Dear friend,

Can we use Oracle 10G for Enterprise V7.0?

the answer is yes

Gharib
2011-05-11, 04:10 AM
Buddies,
May someone tell me if it's med is available or not, even if it will be for sale?

royyanhadi
2011-05-11, 06:28 PM
@ALL
Aircom Enterprise 7 must be with Oracle 11G ? :)

student21
2011-05-11, 08:35 PM
Search it in finetopix with Enterprise v7.0 !!

yes mate.
oracle 10g is not working

student21
2011-05-11, 08:37 PM

Hi everyone,

password is default.

mate, what about the listener... RANOPT is a different database than the Enterprise... to create the Enterprise database you need a different database.

what do you think?

kamy
2011-05-11, 09:41 PM
@ALL
Aircom Enterprise 7 must be with Oracle 11G ? :)

your quotation is absolutely incorrect

Gharib
2011-05-14, 02:56 AM
Can you plz share the 'Aircom 11g Db temlate'. Please advise as I need it!

zeuscane
2011-05-14, 03:14 AM
I think it is in the aircom 7 installation folder.

zeuscane

Gharib
2011-05-14, 03:46 AM
Thanks Sir,
But I think it should be seperated one as venom mentioend in his instruction manual.

zeuscane
2011-05-14, 03:58 AM
I have these.

zeuscane

Gharib
2011-05-14, 04:34 AM
Thanls alot.!
So which one is template for ASSET or RANOPT? may use either of them?

venom
2011-05-14, 07:19 AM
Thanls alot.!
So which one is template for ASSET or RANOPT? may use either of them?

I have attached the licence and template which is mentioned in the AIRCOM v7.0 Installation guide. Thanks

jamesbond
2011-05-14, 05:57 PM
I have attached the licence and template which is mentioned in the AIRCOM v7.0 Installation guide. Thanks

Thank you for relieving us :)! You have done a great favour to all of us.

Does it support ADVANTAGE..?

awaichufengxia
2011-05-14, 10:58 PM
thank you share ,but your license can't run AIRCOM v7.0,why?where wrong?

kamy
2011-05-14, 11:07 PM
thank you share ,but your license can't run AIRCOM v7.0,why?where wrong?

you know the license is based on the locking code or unlocked?
PM him with your locking code, or if lucky he give you the unlocked one

awaichufengxia
2011-05-14, 11:35 PM

friend:this hard id *1U9 384B 359J 6NML,can you give me one license of aircom V7? thank you very much!

venom
2011-05-15, 02:34 AM

lservrc file which i have shared is independent of locking code, please share the snapshot, i don't know where have you placed your licence ? which OS are you using ? Anyone else having this issue?

I have tried it on 2 different systems and it worked fine !

Note: Once you login into the database then you will see the licences activated. Thanks

kamy
2011-05-15, 02:38 AM
The lservrc file which i have shared is independent of locking code, please share the snapshot, i don't know where have you placed your licence ? which OS are you using ? Anyone else having this issue?

I have tried it on 2 different systems and it worked fine !

i know this just ask to awaichufengxia, totally they missed vendor infor for all features :D

venom
2011-05-15, 02:49 AM
Thank you for relieving us :)! You have done a great favour to all of us.

Does it support ADVANTAGE..?

I guess licence doesn't support advantage .. i haven't used advantage honestly but it is worth trying !!

database should be same for both !

kamy
2011-05-15, 03:42 AM
I guess licence doesn't support advantage .. i haven't used advantage honestly but it is worth trying !!

database should be same for both !

yeah the database is same for both, why dont you try them. they are so interesting

jamesbond
2011-05-17, 03:42 AM
yeah the database is same for both, why dont you try them. they are so interesting

I think the famous Nampez crk for v6 is the one which has license for Advantage...still out of reach for non vips I guess.. :(

captain_jejemon
2011-05-17, 06:58 PM

Help plz,

I follow STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO INSTALL
AIRCOM ENTEPRISE v7 with ORACLE 11G.

I use template and lservrc you provide but a message said:
No license found for ENTERPRISE product suite v7.

I paste lservrc in Program
Files\AIRCOM International\ENTERPRISE 7.0

I am using windows 7 ultimate edition. 32bit

captain_jejemon
2011-05-17, 08:49 PM
Help plz,

m_afrasiabi
2011-05-17, 09:19 PM
Help plz,

Dear Venom

I have excat same problem as our friend.

It would be my pleaure if you could help me out.

I have Windows 7 32 bit

Regards

流星1978
2011-05-17, 09:26 PM
thx for sharing,bro:lol

tanbao
2011-05-17, 10:19 PM
the answer is yes

Friend,

when i installed Oracle 10.2.0.2, Enterprise V7.0 didn't support, just support Oracle 10.2.0.3 or higher

BRs

venom
2011-05-18, 12:47 AM
Help plz,

Read the guide again, this is NOT for windows 7

venom
2011-05-18, 12:48 AM
Friend,

when i installed Oracle 10.2.0.2, Enterprise V7.0 didn't support, just support Oracle 10.2.0.3 or higher

BRs

You can upgrade it using Oracle patch, if you don't have it let me know and i'll share it with you ;)

arun909
2011-05-18, 05:31 PM
Hi,

Can anyone pls share lservrc file of Aircom Enterprise v7.0 working with windows 7, 32 bit.

lservrc file made with wlsgen 7.1 is not working. will it work with wlscgen 8.2 or 8.3?(but unable to open due to Error (VLS0040): Unknown exception in accessing Sentinel RMS Development Kit license meters)

Please help.

captain_jejemon
2011-05-24, 12:26 AM
I need it also for win 7 32bit

Processor
2011-05-26, 09:02 PM
Kamy PLEASE i know too well you have tried out Aircom on Windows 7......KINDLY help we novices just as venom did by writing short guides.

Thank you so much

kamy
2011-05-27, 12:44 AM
Kamy PLEASE i know too well you have tried out Aircom on Windows 7......KINDLY help we novices just as venom did by writing short guides.

Thank you so much

In win7 32 bits you can use:
- oracle 10.20.30 (upgrade from 10.20.1 and driver 10.20.2)
- template 10g autoextend
- install same on XP Sp3

But my recommendation:
for education purposes and trainer: you can install Aircom 7 on Windows 32bits
for real network applications: windows Server 2003 x64bits (8GB RAM recommended, 1GB VGA card)
for RANOPT: a few members on this forum can configure it running with med, without support from AIRCOM this seems an impossible mission

enjoy

Processor
2011-05-27, 09:44 PM
In win7 32 bits you can use:
- oracle 10.20.30 (upgrade from 10.20.1 and driver 10.20.2)
- template 10g autoextend
- install same on XP Sp3

But my recommendation:
for education purposes and trainer: you can install Aircom 7 on Windows 32bits
for real network applications: windows Server 2003 x64bits (8GB RAM recommended, 1GB VGA card)
for RANOPT: a few members on this forum can configure it running with med, without support from AIRCOM this seems an impossible mission

enjoy

Many thanks my great friend (always knew u'd come to our rescue :D)

I have a Win 7 64bit machine with 4GB ram but i have tried several times to install this without any effort and I REALLY NEED THE RANOPT

PLEASE HELP

RNONards
2011-05-28, 07:23 AM
Just follow the steps in the attached document guys. I've nade it worked in windows 7. For windows 7, used version 11 oracle instead of 10.Don't used version 10.It won't work.

kamy
2011-05-28, 10:52 AM
Just follow the steps in the attached document guys. I've nade it worked in windows 7. For windows 7, used version 11 oracle instead of 10.Don't used version 10.It won't work.

this seems not work for RANOPT, during database creation for ranopt, some tablespaces are missing and also can not activate the RRC decoder and Encodix decoder in RANOPT.

RNONards
2011-05-28, 12:30 PM
Yes only for AIRCOM Enterprise. I haven't tried creating DB for RANOPT.

radio_network
2011-05-28, 01:40 PM
Finally managed to install RANOPT in win 7 with oracle 10g.
@processor what's te error u are getting.

ali56s
2011-05-28, 03:05 PM
plz tell step by step for all
BR

kamy
2011-05-28, 03:38 PM

hehe, installed and using are different terminologies.

in the first pic, the error with oracle 10

in the second one, life seems a little bit easier but actually not.

radio_network
2011-05-28, 04:04 PM
sorry. I didn't succeed in parsing log files.Logged into RANOPT still trying.

captain_jejemon
2011-05-29, 04:10 PM
plz upload in rapid or 4shared

Processor
2011-06-05, 12:12 AM
hehe, installed and using are different terminologies.

in the first pic, the error with oracle 10

in the second one, life seems a little bit easier but actually not.

Kamy PLEASE help with a guide for RanOpt.....u can move it to VIP corner

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-08, 11:29 PM

Hi everyone,

password is default.

I have several Problem istalling Oracle 11g on my laptop both with windows xp and windows 7

when the progress bar is at 73%, I get error and after persuing the installation, I get unsuccessful installation?

Could you please help me out !

Regards

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-12, 12:47 AM
Dear Venom,

I changed my windows to xp SP3 and I installed oracle 11g release 2

Bu the med still isnt working and i get license not found message.

could you please help me out with this probelm

Regards,

kamy
2011-06-12, 01:15 AM
Dear Venom,

Regards,

there are several kind of licenses for aircom that make it works. For standalone, the license that based on the locking criteria (in licence utilities folder) can be used. you can also change the locking criteria by updating them and regenerate the licenses follow the criteria. another solution is use network license, it is required license server is installed, it can also have the locking criteria.
several members on finetopix can do that, you need to know how, who, when, and which for ...

enjoy

kamy
2011-06-12, 01:15 AM
Dear Venom,

Regards,

there are several kinds of licenses for aircom that make it works. For standalone, the license that based on the locking criteria (in licence utilities folder) can be used. you can also change the locking criteria by updating them and regenerate the licenses follow the criteria. another solution is use network license, it is required license server is installed, it can also have the locking criteria.
several members on finetopix can do that, you need to know how, who, when, and which for ...

enjoy

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-12, 02:04 AM
there are several kind of licenses for aircom that make it works. For standalone, the license that based on the locking criteria (in licence utilities folder) can be used. you can also change the locking criteria by updating them and regenerate the licenses follow the criteria. another solution is use network license, it is required license server is installed, it can also have the locking criteria.

enjoy

Thank you ver much to for reading my question, although i didnt understand how i can finx this problem.
Do you mean that i cant use the lservc file venom has been shared.
I copied the file at the installation folder and common folder as well but no matter where i put the file, it doesnt work.

I'd thankful a milliion if You could help me m friend!

BR

mohamad
2011-06-26, 10:37 PM
dear Venom,
I was followed the oracle and enterprise installation same as your guide but in the database login menu, when I click on setup tab I am faced with following error: "error trying to start odbcad32.exe"
Can you help me to solve this problem?

Regards,

venom
2011-06-27, 11:31 AM
dear Venom,
I was followed the oracle and enterprise installation same as your guide but in the database login menu, when I click on setup tab I am faced with following error: "error trying to start odbcad32.exe"

Regards,

which OS?
32bit or 64bit?

mohamad
2011-06-27, 01:51 PM
Dear Venom,
OS is Win7 and processor is 32bit.

Thanks,

venom
2011-07-05, 04:36 PM
Dear Venom,
OS is Win7 and processor is 32bit.

Thanks,

Install Virtual Machine, if you read my post then the guide is made for windows xp 32bit. Windows 7 has some compatibility issues so I suggest you to install Windows XP through VMWare player and then follow the guide. Thanks

hoangtuna
2011-07-06, 09:51 AM
Install Virtual Machine, if you read my post then the guide is made for windows xp 32bit. Windows 7 has some compatibility issues so I suggest you to install Windows XP through VMWare player and then follow the guide. Thanks

Can Virtual Machine have performance like real PC? We have to share a part of RAM and HDD for it.

student21
2011-07-06, 01:51 PM
Can Virtual Machine have performance like real PC? We have to share a part of RAM and HDD for it.

yes. you do. logic Watson, logic... :D
the best way is if the host has at least 4Gb of RAM, so 1Gb can be dedicated fully to the virtual machine. i recommend win xp on the virtual machine, of course... disable firewall, no antivirus needed... just OS, MS Office and Mapinfo. and of course Oracle and Asset, Actix and Nemo Analyzer. That's what i have installed on mine.

the advantage is if anything goes wrong, especially due to Oracle installation, you can re-do the virtual machine, without screwing up the host. the objective is to protect the host.

cheers,
d

hoangtuna
2011-07-06, 04:52 PM
yes. you do. logic Watson, logic... :D
the best way is if the host has at least 4Gb of RAM, so 1Gb can be dedicated fully to the virtual machine. i recommend win xp on the virtual machine, of course... disable firewall, no antivirus needed... just OS, MS Office and Mapinfo. and of course Oracle and Asset, Actix and Nemo Analyzer. That's what i have installed on mine.

the advantage is if anything goes wrong, especially due to Oracle installation, you can re-do the virtual machine, without screwing up the host. the objective is to protect the host.

cheers,
d

Thanks Holmes.

That's a great idea to try.

farhadr2002
2011-07-06, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=venom;129719]I have attached the licence and template which is mentioned in the AIRCOM v7.0 Installation guide. Thanks[/QUO

I copied license to mentioned root but it is not working.

farhadr2002
2011-07-06, 07:15 PM
dear Venom,

Regards,

Dear friend,

you should search this file In program files/aircom and the copy it in common and aircom main root.

student21
2011-07-06, 07:28 PM
Dear friend,

you should search this file In program files/aircom and the copy it in common and aircom main root.

this means the license is not valid...

get the 6.2 version of Asset, that the license has been proven as working.
that's my recommendation...
cheers,
d

venom
2011-07-07, 12:50 AM

Yes you have to assign RAM and HDD Capacity to it. I have a 64 bit system and i have assigned 3GB RAM to my virtual machine. It works perfect and no issues at all. Even the internet on my Windows 7 gets shared with the virtual machine. Try it !

venom
2011-07-07, 12:52 AM
this means the license is not valid...

get the 6.2 version of Asset, that the license has been proven as working.
that's my recommendation...
cheers,
d

make sure you have copied it in the right directory. If license is not in correct directory then you won't be able to open Enterprise Suite.

freakturd06
2011-07-07, 12:52 AM
I have created DB for ENT7 but when I create new DB for RANOPT, there'e no value under memory configuration as seen below. How can I set memory (e.g 1Gb) so creation can proceed?:confused:

hoangtuna
2011-07-08, 01:15 AM

Can you post the way you install step by step?
and files needed too.
Plz

hoangtuna
2011-07-08, 10:07 AM
make sure you have copied it in the right directory. If license is not in correct directory then you won't be able to open Enterprise Suite.

I've copied lservrc file to xxx/common and xxx/Enterprise 7.0. It's not working in both cases.
Have any solution?

venom
2011-07-08, 10:13 AM
Which Operating System ?

hoangtuna
2011-07-08, 10:17 AM
Which Operating System ?

Win XP-32bit friend.

Your way is copying to root folder, another way is copying to common folder ( I've successful installed V6.1). Which is correct?

===================

Latest update, I've delete lservrc file in x/common folder, just move on /enterprise 7.0 folder. This is my result:

Is it a good result? I see that ADVANTAGE is lisenced?

venom
2011-07-08, 08:05 PM
Win XP-32bit friend.

Your way is copying to root folder, another way is copying to common folder ( I've successful installed V6.1). Which is correct?

===================

Latest update, I've delete lservrc file in x/common folder, just move on /enterprise 7.0 folder. This is my result:

Is it a good result? I see that ADVANTAGE is lisenced?

You have placed it correctly. Create the database and once you logged in, you'll be able to see everything working.

I cannot guarantee advantage on ENT 7, but it should work on 6.0 or 6.1

Thanks

ssmc
2011-07-12, 05:08 PM
I've copied lservrc file to xxx/common and xxx/Enterprise 7.0. It's not working in both cases.
Have any solution?

don't copy the lservrc file to xxx/common, just to xxx/Enterprise 7.0.

TEMS
2011-07-12, 06:28 PM
I have created DB for ENT7 but when I create new DB for RANOPT, there'e no value under memory configuration as seen below. How can I set memory (e.g 1Gb) so creation can proceed?:confused:

Which one tampleted database you use
Please let me know some time form it

miladsafa_ir
2011-07-12, 07:37 PM
Attached you can find Iservrc (crk) for v6 with fully functional Advantage.

You have to select all the rows and then click :"get license"

Thanks to the original creator Nampez.

venom
2011-07-12, 08:25 PM
Attached you can find Iservrc (crk) for v6 with fully functional Advantage.

You have to select all the rows and then click :"get license"

Thanks to the original creator Nampez.

Thanks miladsafa but it is already shared in the forum

dscaparas
2011-07-13, 03:00 PM
hi for those who would like to install AE7 in windows 7 64 bit(not virtual pc). you can pm me for instructions. I got mine working :p

note: be polite when asking for something :D:D:D

riverstreamer
2011-07-15, 08:12 AM
1. Optimi & planning tool ?!!!! Optimi products are more optimization tools not planning tool

2. Mentum Planet and Tems Cell Planner applications will be merged in next year (Mentum Chairman) so not necessary to seperate them ;)

miladsafa_ir
2011-07-17, 04:34 PM
hi for those who would like to install AE7 in windows 7 64 bit(not virtual pc). you can pm me for instructions. I got mine working :p

note: be polite when asking for something :D:D:D
Dear Friend,

Is there any difference between Virtual PC and a real PC installation of v7?

dscaparas
2011-07-17, 11:56 PM
now aircom 7 can be run on Win7 x64 OS

kamy

congrats for a successfull installation :D

dscaparas
2011-07-17, 11:58 PM
Dear Friend,

Is there any difference between Virtual PC and a real PC installation of v7?

for my experience real pc installation performance is faster than virtual even if I allocated high enough memory.. that's why i tried to make it work in 64 bit Win7 ^_^ :D

venom
2011-07-18, 12:21 AM
1. Optimi & planning tool ?!!!! Optimi products are more optimization tools not planning tool

2. Mentum Planet and Tems Cell Planner applications will be merged in next year (Mentum Chairman) so not necessary to seperate them ;)

xWizard is planning tool
x-AFP and x-ACP are also planning tools. AFP you can use it to optimize it.

berry001
2011-07-31, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=venom;129719]I have attached the licence and template which is mentioned in the AIRCOM v7.0 Installation guide. Thanks[/QUO

I copied license to mentioned root but it is not working.

It is the same for my laptop. I think there is some information missing in the license.

awaichufengxia
2011-09-27, 01:36 PM
Help plz,

I am using windows xp sp3 edition. 32bit,why?who can tell me??

ardiyansyah
2011-09-29, 09:04 PM
is your installation process no problem?

if there's something wrong with your installation either the oracle or aircom, then eventhough oracle and aircom is working and you put the license correctly, the aircom will not work

croleg
2011-10-02, 02:56 PM
Oracle 11g R2 in one torrent file.
http://www.4shared.com/file/W1vzUpRV/Oracle_Database_11g_Release_25.html
Utorrent client: utorrent.com

Inception
2011-10-10, 12:57 AM
Hi Venom
Finally i Installed Oracle 11 and Asset 7 on win 7 -ultimate x64 and for the first time worked fine ,but after one shutdown and running again ,my windows been very slow even wifi its disable and not working .
I think its due to oracle operation but how can i control it
my system has 6gb Ram intel core i7 ,that its good specefications .
Could you please help me its very urgent .

Br/Inception

Hi everyone,

password is default.

dscaparas
2011-10-10, 05:17 AM
Hi I wrote some simple step by step how to install working Asset 7 and oracle in windows 7 64 bit.

Asset7.rar (http://www.fileserve.com/file/2zEA57k/Asset_7.rar)

Inception
2011-10-12, 04:25 AM
Hi can u share x64 as Torrent file ?
br

Oracle 11g R2 in one torrent file.
Oracle_Database_11g_Release_2.5669181.TPB.torrent - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/W1vzUpRV/Oracle_Database_11g_Release_25.html)
Utorrent client: utorrent.com

maasricht
2011-10-13, 10:47 PM
I need oracle 10g patchset.
Where can i download

Inception
2011-10-15, 12:50 AM
Hi
i need link to downloading Oracle 10.2.0.5
Can you give me a direct link for dowloading same as the ver that you use ?

Hi I wrote some simple step by step how to install working Asset 7 and oracle in windows 7 64 bit.

agitator
2011-10-15, 05:55 AM
Oracle Database Software Downloads (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/index.html)

You must register on web site.

Hi

Processor
2011-10-16, 12:29 AM

Does this work also for Ranopt?

dscaparas
2011-10-20, 05:11 PM
Hi

wait i'll try to upload it :)

student21
2011-10-20, 09:50 PM
the version is not suitable for windows 7 64bit ultimate.
the version listed is "(64-bit Itanium)"

Oracle Database Software Downloads (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/index.html)

You must register on web site.

dscaparas
2011-10-24, 07:51 PM
Hi

sorry for the late reply here's the link for oracle 10g 2.0.5 patchset
http://tinyurl.com/3cklodz

dscaparas
2011-10-25, 05:52 PM
sorry for the late reply here's the link for oracle 10g 2.0.5 patchset
http://tinyurl.com/3cklodz

alternate Download link

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?46d7xw962mu26)

hoangtuna
2011-11-13, 10:30 AM
Hi all,

I've installed aircom 7 successfully with winxp 32bit. But I have a problem with it. Everytime I start the PC, the LAN Card of my PC can't not start immediately, maybe 8 or 10 minutes later.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

ssmc
2011-11-13, 03:10 PM
you can set the service "OracleDBConsoleENT70" to "delay autostart".

abhye_x
2011-11-13, 05:12 PM
you can set the service "OracleDBConsoleENT70" to "delay autostart".

Dear,
How to set it? little descrisption please!!

student21
2011-11-13, 10:40 PM
I have also successfuly installed it on xp, on a virtual machine.
No problem here.
Maybe there is an issue with your PC....
Can you install a fresh install of xp and asset... no AntiVirus, only with Microsoft office...??
Try and let me know
D

Hi all,

I've installed aircom 7 successfully with winxp 32bit. But I have a problem with it. Everytime I start the PC, the LAN Card of my PC can't not start immediately, maybe 8 or 10 minutes later.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

ngan2009
2011-12-07, 11:46 PM
I installed many times Oracle 11, but I can not fix these issues:

ORA-32006: USER_DUMP_DEST initialization parameter has been deprecated
ORA-00600: internal code error, arguments: [skgasti_2],
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
Windows OS: Vista.
Please give me advice.
Thanks.

dacoder
2011-12-16, 12:42 AM
alternate Download link

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?46d7xw962mu26)
Hi
Is this package sufficient for installing Aircom enterprise 7 in Win7?

Thanks

smartem
2011-12-27, 07:00 PM
I think your purpose here is to helping people, not to make confusion. So, give us more information and more help.
Thanks in advance.

dscaparas
2012-01-11, 01:55 PM
Hi
Is this package sufficient for installing Aircom enterprise 7 in Win7?

Thanks

yes if you're planning to use oracle 10g in win7

adawi74
2012-01-18, 06:32 PM
hi,
is the license in this thread still working, i get only the Aircom Enterprise is licensed ????

dragoz11
2012-01-19, 01:02 AM
been away from this forum for quite a long time.. :D

i use the "ai-1998" trick to cr*** aircom 6.0 before and it works..
the ai_1998 ******** were used for aircom 5.0, but somehow it works even better than dongle emulat** for aircom 6.0..
there's a thread about this before (License for AIRCOM Full), but somehow i can't access it anymore.. (probably already moved to the private section *still a long way to go for me though.. :()

i just wonder; does the old "ai_1998" trick still works for this new aircom 7.0??

and i'm still wondering; does all the good stuff has been moved to the private section???
i'm still blind with the new design of this forum.. :D still wondering here and there..

adawi74
2012-01-23, 04:59 AM
Hi,
thanks lot, i had successfully install the Enterprise7 and its full licensed in win7 with ora11g, thanks to Venom

Any one can support and provide sample project data so i can test all the functionality .... thanks ;)

shokri2011
2012-01-26, 04:37 PM
Hi,
Please send Attached Files me:shokri.nabi@gmail.com
Thank you

student21
2012-01-26, 04:40 PM
not possible.
it does not work this way.

Hi,
Please send Attached Files me:shokri.nabi@gmail.com
Thank you

ivandgreat
2012-02-25, 04:06 PM
I got this error when creating administrator account in the Aircom Misc

ERROR: Database Creation Wizard failed.

I installed Aircom 7.0 in winXP with oracle 11.

Please help.. Thanks a lot.

dottbin
2012-03-06, 11:01 PM

hi dscaparas,
in slide 37 it is not clear the path specified in "Oracle Home directory".
Can you specify it please?

thanks
dottbin

dottbin
2012-03-07, 08:12 PM
hi dscaparas,
in slide 37 it is not clear the path specified in "Oracle Home directory".
Can you specify it please?

thanks
dottbin

path is: c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\oradata

Munishwar
2012-04-23, 04:31 PM
Thanks
much supported s/w

Munishwar
2012-04-23, 04:36 PM
Thanks
for supporting s/w

tanbao
2012-04-27, 05:12 PM
Dear friends, Oracle 10G can not use, I've try to install but not success, we must use Oracle 11G

kamy
2012-04-27, 06:24 PM
Dear friends, Oracle 10G can not use, I've try to install but not success, we must use Oracle 11G

this is the bad answer, you can not make it work because it is only your problem, not oracle 10

student21
2012-04-27, 10:00 PM
i am using ENT7 with Oracle 10... you need an ODBC upgrade patch to 10.2.0.4, if i'm not wrong...
i do not remember

this is the bad answer, you can not make it work because it is only your problem, not oracle 10

pravdivi
2012-06-11, 10:02 PM
venom, sorry for the "silly" question, the licence that you have shared supports Connect and Direct tools?

ssmc
2012-06-12, 09:20 AM
i am using ENT7 with Oracle 10... you need an ODBC upgrade patch to 10.2.0.4, if i'm not wrong...
i do not remember
plz share the odbc 10.2.0.4 patch.

Villy_Wolf
2012-07-11, 08:50 PM
Venom, please share us the installation steps as an external URL.

Hi everyone,

password is default.

Note: Those people who are trying on Windows 7 or Windows vista can follow the same guide. The only additional thing they need is the Virtual Machine. You can install it easily using VMWare and Windows XP (CD).

dscaparas
2012-07-19, 09:11 AM
Hello re-posting the external link...

http://www.mediafire.com/?447k8s8up8sjvpo

beh_1986
2012-08-03, 10:36 PM
thanks dude!
useful ;)

Villy_Wolf
2012-08-12, 01:57 AM
I already successfully installed it before your feedback. But, in any case, I appreciate your support and thanks for that!

majid125
2012-08-14, 05:14 AM
this tool work easy for any one

duckbk
2012-10-10, 01:14 AM
:DI think need tutorial for install it.

rashedsobuj
2012-10-10, 03:23 AM
can any one provide me the aircom asset enterprise v6 link please......

barcelona
2012-10-15, 10:01 PM
Have a look here
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?24492-How-to-make-Aircom-Entreprise-7.0-work&p=158783#post158783

krobelux
2012-10-19, 10:14 AM
i used lservc from venom but i gel unlicensed in all product like below, need advise

already clear after login success

thanks all

barcelona
2012-10-19, 04:14 PM
It does not matter. Login and start a project, then you will see all the functionalities are available.

krobelux
2012-10-19, 05:48 PM
does any one have example files for xl to xml 3.6? i have one but always say run-time error '9'
thanks

fyi
i want to convert CDMA 2000 site sector
===========
i already search for aircom power tools, i found roencaco already share in rapidshare, but link already broken, is there some one have the file? please share to me...
tools name 3g_CDMA_Excel_to_XML

Johnie
2012-11-30, 11:16 PM
Password is "default " ? but here in my pc is not working ? please extend your help .

nhato
2013-01-11, 09:13 PM
Hello re-posting the external link...

http://www.mediafire.com/?447k8s8up8sjvpo

Thanks, the other link doesnt work

samuraial
2013-02-28, 11:21 PM
Anyone can pm me the installation files link for Asset 7 as i don't have the required privileges to download the attached files "Venom" posted.

Thanks in advance engineers.

whelptw
2013-06-19, 09:35 AM
There is i looking for...

Eleganz
2013-09-21, 04:40 AM
Hello bro, do you know where I can find working links (probably outside finetopix servers) so I can download myself Aircom Asset 7 or higher for academic purposes. I have checked across the entire finetopix forum but I could not find 'one' working link; some are either dead or files removed etc. I am a beginner in RF career and would want to familiarize myself with Asset.Thank you.Regards,Shakir.

dscaparas
2013-10-09, 06:05 PM
hello everyone ^_^ busy with work hope everyone is doing well

mostafa
2013-10-18, 03:45 PM
http://4shared.com/rar/cw_0OGQo/Aircom_Enterprise_70.html?

mostafa
2013-10-18, 03:47 PM
Hello bro, do you know where I can find working links (probably outside finetopix servers) so I can download myself Aircom Asset 7 or higher for academic purposes. I have checked across the entire finetopix forum but I could not find 'one' working link; some are either dead or files removed etc. I am a beginner in RF career and would want to familiarize myself with Asset.Thank you.Regards,Shakir.

check this link:

Madobalack
2013-10-19, 08:53 PM
Hi ,

i download the air com enterprise 7 but i need the license file , i search for it many times but no luck ,

any one can share it outside the attachment section

mypp
2013-10-25, 10:53 PM
Please help me to solve this problem when install ENTERPRISE : when install RF-vu viewer , it required Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
My PC: Win 7 64 bit Ultimate licensed. It support Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 already, i just active it by click Turn WIndow feature on/off in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features .But i can't install RF-vu viewer successfully beause the system show that can't install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. ( it supported by Window, you can update it by update window so so...). After installing finished, i meet another problem as picture ( attached file )

Thanks a lot.

mostafa
2013-10-26, 07:45 PM
Hi ,

i download the air com enterprise 7 but i need the license file , i search for it many times but no luck ,

any one can share it outside the attachment section

download this file and copy that in Enterprise 7 Folder:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/nDxhpVDK/lservrc_Asset7.html

mostafa
2013-10-26, 11:34 PM
Hello every one:
these two URLs are for Enterprise 7 installation and license I collect them from other posts of this site:
Installation file:
License File:

you need to use Oracle Enterprise Database 11g or 10.2.0.5. you can download oracle 11g from Oracle site:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/112010-win32soft-098987.html

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-08, 10:52 AM
Here is a patch for ASSET7.0. I contains 2g/2g/lte updates
http://www.4shared.com/rar/fO2mQ46n/7R32.html

Please add my reputation if you like it.

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-08, 10:55 AM
ODBC configuration is missing. Make sure the oracle DB and its connection is working.

smartem
2013-11-08, 06:18 PM
This file is deleted from 4shared, can you upload it again?

OKLATINGUY
2013-11-09, 11:15 AM
here you go bro
http://www.4shared.com/rar/n6qnWOap/R32.html
please add my rep, it is very low

shokri2011
2013-11-17, 03:15 PM
Dear zeuscane
I can not download attachments .Please share in 4 share .
B.R
shokri

mhmoghadam
2013-11-20, 05:26 AM
do you have the password for rar file lservrc_Asset7.rar ? (http://www.4shared.com/rar/nDxhpVDK/lservrc_Asset7.html)

shokri2011
2013-11-21, 09:20 AM
Dear venom Please share them in 4share. B.R shokri

samuraial
2013-12-15, 09:46 AM

The file link that you requested is not valid.

Re share if possible.

Thanks in advance.

mhdf12168
2013-12-21, 07:09 PM
thank you........it works great...

engkhatri
2013-12-24, 05:39 AM
please give the password of the license file

kaka.enine
2014-01-30, 12:52 AM
is there anyone still have patch for Asset 7 ???
please share if you still have the download link,

thanks,

lotto009
2014-02-16, 11:10 PM
This's above can support LT Eplaning right? please advisor

farhadr2002
2014-02-28, 05:02 AM

Dear Venom,

I follow your manual for aseet7 installation. I copy lservrc file to mentioned address< but when i run aircom "no license found" is appeared.

lasalu
2014-03-30, 10:51 AM
I cant download, it says that i dont have enough privileges.How??

Dumbo
2014-05-06, 09:21 PM
Hello,
I downloaded a license file , but I need a pass , can anyone help?

Hello every one:
these two URLs are for Enterprise 7 installation and license I collect them from other posts of this site:
Installation file:
License File:

you need to use Oracle Enterprise Database 11g or 10.2.0.5. you can download oracle 11g from Oracle site:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/112010-win32soft-098987.html

lar2014
2014-07-14, 12:43 PM
Password for lic is: ahmed

Boraa
2014-08-03, 08:35 PM
I need some help in the installation,

after installation it gives me error OCI.dll not found ,I reinstall it again same problem

Boraa
2014-08-06, 10:07 PM
Dears ,

I found express Orcale database is different from the one shared by venom ... it is working with Aircom

ehsan.malekshahi
2014-09-27, 09:24 PM
Hello every one:
Installation file:
License File:

Dear Mostafa,

Many thanks for your kindly information, Please help me to have guidance of installing Oracle,Enterprise 7.0,License in Win7-64bit and in other hand I cant DL oracle from the link that you send in this froum, please let me direct link of Oracle.

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards
Ehsan

mostafa
2014-09-27, 11:03 PM
Hello,
I downloaded a license file , but I need a pass , can anyone help?
password is "ahmed"

ehsan.malekshahi
2014-09-28, 04:04 PM

Hi everyone,

password is default.

Dear Venom, at first I want to say thanks a lot for your kindly information and I want you kindly let me know about installing in win7-64bit and let me have direct link to DL them.

Thanks a lot.

ehsan.malekshahi
2014-09-28, 04:10 PM
password is "ahmed"

Dear Mostafa,

Please kindly help me on this issue :

http://www.finetopix.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: AIRCOM Enterprise v7.0 Installation

http://www.finetopix.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mostafa http://www.finetopix.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=214136#post214136)
Hello every one:
Installation file:
http://4shared.com/rar/cw_0OGQo/Airc...prise_70.html? (http://4shared.com/rar/cw_0OGQo/Aircom_Enterprise_70.html?)
License File:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/da...ft-098987.html (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/112010-win32soft-098987.html)

Dear Mostafa,

Many thanks for your kindly information, Please help me to have guidance of installing Oracle,Enterprise 7.0,License in Win7-64bit and in other hand I cant DL oracle from the link that you send in this froum, please let me direct link of Oracle.

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards
Ehsan

ehsan.malekshahi
2014-09-28, 04:11 PM
Dear All,

Please somebody help me !!!!!!!

Thanks a lot :$

fdayaa
2014-09-30, 09:23 AM
hi. i am new on the site and i am not able to download the file due to lack of permission. is it possible to email me the attached file. thanks

mahdi
2015-01-01, 05:30 PM
try this for oracle DL: http://uni-smr.ac.ru/archive/db/Oracle

Dear Mostafa,

Please kindly help me on this issue :

http://www.finetopix.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: AIRCOM Enterprise v7.0 Installation

http://www.finetopix.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mostafa http://www.finetopix.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?p=214136#post214136)
Hello every one:
Installation file:
http://4shared.com/rar/cw_0OGQo/Airc...prise_70.html? (http://4shared.com/rar/cw_0OGQo/Aircom_Enterprise_70.html?)
License File:

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/da...ft-098987.html (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/downloads/112010-win32soft-098987.html)

Dear Mostafa,

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards
Ehsan

bhele.krishna
2015-01-15, 07:12 PM
hello Mostafa, what is the password of unarchiving the installation file and license ? please help me to solve this issue. i have downloaded everything but can not install. will be grateful to you. thank you. :) :)

hazhiriq
2015-05-14, 07:12 PM
Hi did you find the password i try to find but i can not!

hazhiriq
2015-05-14, 09:52 PM
I found it thanks
but now i have problem in installation any guide to know how create data base for oracle 11g win7 64 bit???

subhash_cdma
2015-08-16, 08:28 AM
i know this just ask to awaichufengxia, totally they missed vendor infor for all features :D

giving error of unable to connect coordinate

Fahd091
2016-04-13, 01:45 PM

Link expired :( can you please share the updated link?

Fahd091
2016-04-13, 01:52 PM
Hello...do you know password for the license file rar?

Fahd091
2016-04-13, 01:56 PM
Hello krishna...Have you found out the password?

matadorteam
2016-04-14, 07:25 AM
Password is ahmed

smartem
2016-10-16, 12:39 AM
Hi guys,

does anybody has a Demo Project for Asset 7. Maps, and demo files, for practicing?

smartem
2016-10-23, 08:32 PM
Hi guys,

can someone provide any Demo project, with maps for practicing?

FIGRI
2017-07-25, 02:24 PM
HI
Password Default is not working

Hi everyone,

password is default.

toto4gidya
2018-03-11, 01:26 PM
please provide the password to open the file for Asset?

croleg
2018-03-12, 09:10 PM
TEOCO Entherprice 9.1 enable...

sutech
2018-03-14, 03:46 PM
Please, we need re-upload. Thanks.

dmitry28
2018-03-14, 05:11 PM
do you have install ?

TEOCO Entherprice 9.1 enable...