PDA

View Full Version : Cells neighbor list

driss240
2011-04-21, 11:37 AM
dear,

can you please tell me if you have a tools or strategy or macro used in order to get cells neighbor list for a new site 3G or for a second carrier WCDMA deployement.

the 2d question: how is the strategy or procedures used for determine border cells.

thanks in advance

driss240
2011-04-22, 01:00 AM
dear,

can you please tell me if you have a tools or strategy or macro used in order to get cells neighbor list for a new site 3G or for a second carrier WCDMA deployement.

the 2d question: how is the strategy or procedures used for determine border cells.

thanks in advance

Urgent I need the response
please help me

rfmcom
2011-04-22, 01:08 AM
Hi,

I don't have any tool or macro to do the neighbor list. You can use mcom and click neighbor addition.
What we are doing for F2 cell is F2 only add one-way F1 neighbors, F2 will be mutual neighbors with F2. F1 co-sector will be mutual with F2 co-sector e.g. cell 1 mutually added with cell 4.

Basic strategy to define neighbor is define the same direction up to 2nd tier.

driss240
2011-04-27, 02:17 AM
Hi,

I don't have any tool or macro to do the neighbor list. You can use mcom and click neighbor addition.
What we are doing for F2 cell is F2 only add one-way F1 neighbors, F2 will be mutual neighbors with F2. F1 co-sector will be mutual with F2 co-sector e.g. cell 1 mutually added with cell 4.

Basic strategy to define neighbor is define the same direction up to 2nd tier.
thank you ,
I would you like to give me documents about the strategy used by e******* for selected cells neigbor
regards
Tahiri driss