PDA

View Full Version : Wish list for Aexio Xeus 2011

keanchan
2011-04-07, 12:53 PM
Hi Aexio Xeus Users,
We are working hard to bring out the 2011 release which is scheduled for June.

Good news for the LiTe users, we are unlocking many pro features e.g. cell & neighbour edit etc.

If you have any wish list, just drop a line in this thread.

In this release, we would like to support all latest vendor dump e.g. NSN RU10, Huawei BSS900 etc. In case we miss out your vendor data, please let me know the Vendor and version that you would like Xeus to support.

Thank you so much for your support!!

electron
2011-04-07, 08:41 PM
Hi Aexio Xeus Users,

Good news for the LiTe users, we are unlocking many pro features e.g. cell & neighbour edit etc.

In this release, we would like to support all latest vendor dump e.g. NSN RU10, Huawei BSS900 etc. In case we miss out your vendor data, please let me know the Vendor and version that you would like Xeus to support.

Any news about propagation delay and MRR feature?

Will it be available on Lite version?

Thanks

keanchan
2011-04-07, 08:43 PM
Any news about propagation delay and MRR feature?

Will it be available on Lite version?

Thanks

The propagation delay and MRR like feature will be in 2011 release for the GPEH module. I am afraid the GPEH feature won't be part of the free version.

/Kean

striker
2011-04-08, 05:20 AM
Hi Aexio Xeus Users,

thanks..good news for me..and this would help me a lot..thanks again for the support

paboya
2011-04-08, 12:21 PM
thanks for the pre release news :)

1.wish it support XML file (WCDMA NSN)
for sample XML file..i can support
2. And wish the apllication more light
some time my PC can't be accesed when 1st loading the xeus lite :(

keanchan
2011-04-08, 06:17 PM
thanks for the pre release news :)

1.wish it support XML file (WCDMA NSN)
for sample XML file..i can support
2. And wish the apllication more light
some time my PC can't be accesed when 1st loading the xeus lite :(

Yes, it will support NSN XML. Which version of NSN release are you using?

Regarding item 2, does that happen when you have the Google Earth map?

/Kean

hornokplease
2011-05-05, 05:03 PM
Hey Kean,
We still enjoy an important feature in MCOM which allows us to add new 2 way neighbors which are missing just by clicking on them. It creates a logfile (excel doc) which contains the neighbor relations which need to be added or deleted.
If you could add such a feature to Xeus lite it would soon prove to be more beneficial. Not sure if Xeus provides this feature right now.
Regards

keanchan
2011-05-05, 05:50 PM
Hey Kean,
We still enjoy an important feature in MCOM which allows us to add new 2 way neighbors which are missing just by clicking on them. It creates a logfile (excel doc) which contains the neighbor relations which need to be added or deleted.
If you could add such a feature to Xeus lite it would soon prove to be more beneficial. Not sure if Xeus provides this feature right now.
Regards

Hi, Yes. Such feature is available in the paid version. Good news is we will make it available for free in coming Xeus 2012 version. :)

rfmcom
2011-05-30, 11:39 PM
Hi Kean,
Is this Lite version able to check neighbors in multi carrier frequency ? I am using RFO tool and I can't do it.
Is it also compatible with Window 7 ?

Thank you.

keanchan
2011-05-31, 12:38 AM
Hi Kean,
Is this Lite version able to check neighbors in multi carrier frequency ? I am using RFO tool and I can't do it.
Is it also compatible with Window 7 ?

Thank you.

Yes, it will show the Inter-Frequency neighbor. At the Network explorer, Interfreq neighbour will have specify icon.

Xeus is compatible with Win7

SoulSet
2011-06-15, 04:45 AM
I think Xeus would really get more value if it could include the possibility to display the bing maps as available in MapInfo10.5...:cool:

keanchan
2011-06-15, 04:35 PM
I think Xeus would really get more value if it could include the possibility to display the bing maps as available in MapInfo10.5...:cool:

Hi Soulset,
Thank you for your suggestion. It should not be a problem to add this feature in coming Xeus 2012 which will be released this month.

/Kean

striker
2011-07-01, 08:25 AM
Hi Soulset,
Thank you for your suggestion. It should not be a problem to add this feature in coming Xeus 2012 which will be released this month.

/Kean

Is it released already???

keanchan
2011-07-01, 05:32 PM
Is it released already???

Yes, the new Xeus 2012 is now available for download at Xeus (http://www.getxeus.com)

The name LiTe has been dropped and now called as Aexio Xeus.

We are still working on small changes on the new web page.

Aexio has also launched a new community portal for the Aexio Xeus at Community-powered support for Aexio (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio)

striker
2011-07-02, 11:26 AM
Yes, the new Xeus 2012 is now available for download at Xeus (http://www.getxeus.com)

The name LiTe has been dropped and now called as Aexio Xeus.

We are still working on small changes on the new web page.

Aexio has also launched a new community portal for the Aexio Xeus at Community-powered support for Aexio (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio)

Hi kean Chan,

I think in the fault Code list it's lacking based from what I see in the txt file. I can see the list is not yet updated if i'm not mistaken it's already 536 fault code list already in E///. Anyway these fault code list is applicable only for Pro....
but I'm very glad that these tool was developed. It helps me a lot...

thanks..

guruvai
2011-07-04, 01:45 PM
The 2012 XEUS seems really handy to me. Hope Robi Axiata will buy this. :)
Hope you didn't forget those minuscule suggestion we made at the workshop.

bdjumanazar
2011-07-04, 02:11 PM
I serve BSC6900, how can I import data BSC6900 in to the XEUS 2012.
can you explain step by step.
Thanks!

bdjumanazar
2011-07-04, 02:45 PM
How can i import cfgmml file Huawei BSC6900.

keanchan
2011-07-05, 12:18 PM
The 2012 XEUS seems really handy to me. Hope Robi Axiata will buy this. :)
Hope you didn't forget those minuscule suggestion we made at the workshop.

Good to meet you. Yes, we are working on the suggestions. Thank you fro your feedbacks.

AexioSupport
2011-07-05, 03:00 PM
I serve BSC6900, how can I import data BSC6900 in to the XEUS 2012.
can you explain step by step.
Thanks!
Your question and answer is posted at : Import BSC6900 (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio/topics/import_bsc6900)

Please login to ask questions, give opinions or suggestions.

Processor
2011-07-05, 06:01 PM
Installed Aexio Xeus but still wondering how and which data to import for Alcatel....could anyone help here?

AexioSupport
2011-07-05, 06:53 PM
Installed Aexio Xeus but still wondering how and which data to import for Alcatel....could anyone help here?
Your question and answer is posted at : How to import Alcatel 2G in Xeus and which data to import? (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio/topics/how_to_import_alcatel_2g_in_xeus_and_which_data_to_import)

Please login to ask questions, give opinions or suggestions.

onlygod
2011-07-12, 10:40 PM
Just installed Aexio 2012, wanted to say thanks, I like the way you made the sites show up in Google Earth.

revolution
2011-07-12, 10:54 PM
Hi Aexio Xeus Users,

Wishing all luck and success

keanchan
2011-07-12, 10:54 PM
Just installed Aexio 2012, wanted to say thanks, I like the way you made the sites show up in Google Earth.

You are welcomed. You should try the new Google Earth Web support. You can choose that in the option dialog. It will embed nicely in the Xeus window without the unresponsive toolbar as in the Google Earth desktop. In addition ,clicking the cell info in the Google Earth web will synch with the other view.

Also, with the new Xeus, we have launched a community portal at Community-powered support for Aexio (http://getsatisfaction.com/aexio). You can submit your questions there in the future to get fast response.