PDA

View Full Version : X-AFP training OPTIMI....

auto_art
2011-03-25, 04:33 PM
hi

PFA x-AFP optimi training...
push reps/add thanks..
will share more..

x-AFP Training Dec09_.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/urLVxZ_T/x-AFP__Training_Dec09_.html)

RF-SYR
2011-03-25, 05:32 PM
Thank you very much dear.

Very useful training document.

Darko
2011-03-25, 06:28 PM
Hi, Thank you for sharing this. I it really great. :p

I would like to ask you if you have this in Power Point format? I am asking this because it would be great to have all those SAMPLE files included with presentation.

Please if you have more OPTIMI trainings please share them with us. :loveliness:

You have REP from me... you deserve it...

auto_art
2011-03-25, 06:52 PM
Hi, Thank you for sharing this. I it really great. :p

I would like to ask you if you have this in Power Point format? I am asking this because it would be great to have all those SAMPLE files included with presentation.

Please if you have more OPTIMI trainings please share them with us. :loveliness:

You have REP from me... you deserve it...

dude...
file formats are attached here ewith...ppt was a bit heavy thats y i frst converted it in pdf...:)

will share a gud ppt too..with steps how to do...just running short of time...
reps are welcome..

Processor
2011-03-30, 12:34 AM
dude...
file formats are attached here ewith...ppt was a bit heavy thats y i frst converted it in pdf...:)

reps are welcome..

So what has been your success rate so far on AFP?..and BTW would this tool work also for ALCATEL?

auto_art
2011-05-25, 05:32 PM
just to refresh..

riverstreamer
2011-05-26, 06:49 AM
I'm much interested to know if you have such good materials for xACP, xParameters, xWizard ?

FUNMOBILE
2011-05-28, 05:45 AM
Thank you for your doc

boo3000boo
2011-10-20, 08:42 PM
dude...

reps are welcome..

Do you know how to assign the tech (band) to the sites??? I used the generic import for the physical data, then when I tried to import antenna files, I got the error that all the sectors dont have assigned tech/band...ยก? :(