PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie

piccaso
2011-03-20, 01:00 AM
Hello All,

I'm a newbie and have been reading. One must share and contribute to gain credits and be able to open documents. I'm trying to upload documents on relevant forums but they are closed to any new document uploads. I want to contribute, please show how it is possible.

Regards,
piccaso

:confused:

pathloss
2011-03-20, 04:01 AM
Hello and welcome,

Please have a look at this:

New Comers Section For Junior members create new software-related threads only, will move to related sections in Softwares category after poster become Member group user(pm to moderators)
and a read here: Announcements (http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/)

regards,

seedweb
2011-03-20, 10:29 AM
Hello All,

I'm a newbie and have been reading. One must share and contribute to gain credits and be able to open documents. I'm trying to upload documents on relevant forums but they are closed to any new document uploads. I want to contribute, please show how it is possible.

Regards,
piccaso

:confused:

just share and share when u can upload!

piccaso
2011-03-20, 07:04 PM
Why is the ZTE forum closed to new attachment uploads? ZTE is a new vendor in North America, open it up so we may contribute!

Regards,
piccaso

pathloss
2011-03-20, 07:36 PM
RTFM!

New Comers Section For Junior members create new software-related threads only, will move to related sections in Softwares category after poster become Member group user(pm to moderators)

That's the rule for anybody and we have all gone trough.

Why is the ZTE forum closed to new attachment uploads? ZTE is a new vendor in North America, open it up so we may contribute!

Regards,
piccaso

Thank you.