PDA

View Full Version : Getting a bit lost

sejan
2011-03-16, 02:13 AM
Hi everyone, am a 4th year undergrad Telecommunication student.I was doing a study on UMTS RNP and honestky, am lost. Have read quite afew books on it but all seems clumsy. I joined here hoping to get somehelp from senior members about this.

Actually, My biggest questions are , Can anyone tell me the process of UMTS network planning, honestly, 3 books on it gave me 3 different procedure, which to follow and what to use to have some simulation works?

Hope i'll get some help from the senior guyz. I don't want flashy reps or so, I just want to learn. Surely, I can't have knowledge to share till I pass and get to the job field, till then looking for a part of knowledge from you guyz to enrich mine.
Thanks.

patek1968
2011-03-16, 10:11 AM
There are so many resources here..Go to Credit Free section and you can get some information regarding your question..basically, you just need an overview of the UMTS just to get an idea but if you want to know every details, it will take a while not just by reading,but in field also..Hope you see what you're asking for..Good luck bro..

sejan
2011-03-16, 06:39 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I know that it's impossible to know every details without working in the field. I just wanted overview, that's all.