PDA

View Full Version : mapinfo query

malik.xlcens
2011-03-12, 04:11 PM
I had this question in mind why do telecom professionals use mapinfo professional and even the employers mention it in the job requirement when there is already digital maps present in all the drive tools,planning tools and post processing tools.

Shakeel_15
2011-03-12, 06:23 PM
Hi,

You will understand by the passage of time and experience & you will automatically get the Answer:time:

BR

I had this question in mind why do telecom professionals use mapinfo professional and even the employers mention it in the job requirement when there is already digital maps present in all the drive tools,planning tools and post processing tools.

elhape
2011-03-12, 07:53 PM

By your question seems like you don't know yet the difference between mapinfo and digital maps. Keep dealing with both of them and you will know :)

maahsan
2011-03-13, 02:22 AM

Mapinfo allows us to visualize and change tables based on geographical attirbutes. It has a central role and we export results from different kinds of tools to mapinfo for viwing, editing and manipulations.

malik.xlcens
2011-03-14, 01:04 AM
well thanks everybody...actually i am a 2010 pass out engineer went through couple of telecom trainings but i do not have any experience....anyways am trying to get familiar of the different tools.

thanks and dont forget to give me some reputation for me to become a member.

maahsan
2011-03-14, 02:22 AM
Welcome. Keep sharing and you will earn reputation.