PDA

View Full Version : TEMS Discovery 2.1.3 Released

Rooster[BG]
2011-03-11, 02:42 AM
TEMS Discovery 2.1.3 is released

Added functions in release 2.1.3
- Numerous new LTE IEs are available for TEMS Investigation log files collected from LG and Samsung LTE devices. Some LTE metric groups have been re-organized and LTE report templates have been updated. It is necessary to re-import log files to take advantage of newly available LTE IEs.
- Support of Signaling Message Flow diagram, which allows the user to define starting, including and ending messages and also time delay between pairs of messages.
- Support of smart file merging during Automatic Data Processing and for existing data sets.
- Support of comprehensive decoding of 1xEV-DO raw trace files saved in QVoice log files.
- 30+ Additional LTE metrics have been added from the following pre-defined scripts:
- LTE_MAC_MainConfig_Parameters
- LTE_RACH_ConfigCommon
- LTE_TimeAlignmentTimerInfo
- LTE_TimersAndConstants
- Support of following HSPA IEs for dual-carrier:
- HS-DSCH Throughput Per Carrier (kbit/s)
- HS-DSCH Throughput Total (kbit/s)
- HS Serving Cell SC
- HS Serving Cell UARFCN
- TEMS_Data_Service_KPIs script has been renamed to TEMS_Service_KPIs; and several metrics concerning CS call setup times have been added.

Corrected functions in release 2.1.3
Some enhancements and bug fixes have been included in this release.
- Previously, condition filtering expression saved in a name starting with a numeric value, such as “3G_Data_Only”, might not work as expected. This problem has been corrected in this release.
- WCDMA Pilot Scanning metric groups have been enhanced to support up to 12 frequencies.
- Previously, SQI values were missing in some cases. This problem has been corrected.

3 Different versions it the attached link (Standard, Professional, Replay).

If you liked what I've shared add Rep and Thanks.
Password: rooster[bg]

BR

fotondiamond
2011-03-11, 03:37 AM
Here is Mirror for Rapidshare Users:

Credit goes to Rooster.
Thanks & Reps, Welcome
BR//
Foton

atul22
2011-03-12, 09:26 PM
u have the license also.?...

thanks

Here is Mirror for Rapidshare Users:

Credit goes to Rooster.
Thanks & Reps, Welcome
BR//
Foton

ChristopherAlbertini
2011-03-12, 11:10 PM
Hi Rooster,

Can you please share the locense?

Br,CA

Rooster[BG]
2011-03-13, 12:45 AM
Sorry Man,

I don't use the product. Just sharing the installer.
It will be interesting, however, to see the professional version. Standard version is free for TEMS 12 users but doesn't have many options.

Hi Rooster,

Can you please share the locense?

Br,CA

ChristopherAlbertini
2011-04-10, 02:58 PM
Hi Rooster,

I did install the standard version but it still asking for the licence.

Can you please assist ?

Br,
CA

Rooster[BG]
2011-04-10, 04:05 PM
Hi ChristopherAlbertini,

I meant that TEMS Discovery Standard license is included for free when you buy TEMS Investigation 12. You still need a dongle for TEMS Investigation to run TD Standard.

BR,
Rooster[bg]

Hi Rooster,

I did install the standard version but it still asking for the licence.

Can you please assist ?

Br,
CA

More_GSM
2011-10-12, 06:14 PM
Hi All

I have attached for med for TD 2.1.3 emulator, but is PC locked by using Vmprotect, so hope our masters can unpack and remove this protection to be not PC lock.

BR