PDA

View Full Version : TEI code

Storno
2011-02-26, 11:45 PM
Hello
Has anyone tried if it is possible at any Tetra radio and change the "TEI" code?
I know there are "Master software " for other types of radio where you can have law and change the "ID" number and those things on a radio and will also think it's probably also available to Tetra radios, of course you can not change the "TEI" code with a normal "CPS"version, but with a master version of one kind or another, it should surely be possible or if anyone knows where it changed?
Anyone who has tried something like this direction? .
Best: Storno

Motorola
2011-02-26, 11:59 PM
Hello
Has anyone tried if it is possible at any Tetra radio and change the "TEI" code?
I know there are "Master software " for other types of radio where you can have law and change the "ID" number and those things on a radio and will also think it's probably also available to Tetra radios, of course you can not change the "TEI" code with a normal "CPS"version, but with a master version of one kind or another, it should surely be possible or if anyone knows where it changed?
Anyone who has tried something like this direction? .

Of course it is possible !

But not to customers !

regards

Storno
2011-02-27, 12:12 AM
Hello
Yes .... ********'s response to my post did not help me now, someone will help me further with concrete answers, it is about a MTP850 terminal.

DCA
2011-02-27, 12:41 AM
@Storno
You can change the TEI among other things even without Depot CPS. ;)
But can't see a reason why you want to do it.

Storno
2011-02-27, 12:53 AM
Hello
It is not difficult to explain and I have a radio at work and when I go home is it off the charger at my workplace and then I'll make fun of an exact copy of it and be home when I have free is as simple as the story ...
Will you tell how it's done with TEI change the code?

Motorola
2011-02-27, 07:46 AM
Hello
It is not difficult to explain and I have a radio at work and when I go home is it off the charger at my workplace and then I'll make fun of an exact copy of it and be home when I have free is as simple as the story ...
Will you tell how it's done with TEI change the code?

It will not work !!

save yourself some time, Network check mobile with more parameters than only TEI

Storno
2011-02-27, 04:09 PM
Hello
If I upload a radio and located the file in a second radio, there's only TEI code and serial number are Unlike...and if the system also look at the serial number .... yes then it will simply change all the other stuff is Jo with the readout of the "original" radio ... .. ?
what else would be missing?

dkscan
2011-02-27, 09:36 PM
Hello
If I upload a radio and located the file in a second radio, there's only TEI code and serial number are Unlike...and if the system also look at the serial number .... yes then it will simply change all the other stuff is Jo with the readout of the "original" radio ... .. ?
what else would be missing?
I case of an encrypted network you also need K (the encryption key). Without K the network will not authenticate your terminal.

Storno
2011-02-27, 09:43 PM
Hello
Yes.. but if you upload a radio has been since the "K" key out of the radio.
Also You read out all data from the radio therfor you also have this K-codes.

Motorola
2011-02-27, 09:55 PM
Hello

Seems to me you have no idea what you are talking about.

K value is not accesible to customer to read and write

dkscan
2011-02-27, 10:19 PM
Hello

CPS will not read or write K. To write K to a terminal you need a keyloader.

Storno
2011-02-27, 10:29 PM
Hi
Of-cause I not ask here if I have the ansewer on my quistion.......
We start from the beginning is there one there will tell how to change the
TEI code.

Motorola
2011-02-27, 10:36 PM
Hi
Of-cause I not ask here if I have the ansewer on my quistion.......
We start from the beginning is there one there will tell how to change the
TEI code.

Well, depending on what BRAND, if ******** then you need special CPS

like this one

Storno
2011-02-27, 11:03 PM
Storno, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you need to be Member group user before you can download attachments or post in most of sections. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

Sorry.....I can not see the photos....

Storno
2011-03-01, 04:06 AM
Hello
I am so now a little wiser about the encryption codes in a Tetra radio.
Can one of today's ******** radios such a MTP850 use a key loader KLV3000 To and uploading keys to the radio well and feel you have the keys and the right cable between loader and radio?
Or is it another type of key loader to be used and if so which one?
A key code for radio what it consists of the digits and letters or?

Motorola
2011-03-10, 06:18 AM
Hello
I am so now a little wiser about the encryption codes in a Tetra radio.
Can one of today's ******** radios such a MTP850 use a key loader KLV3000 To and uploading keys to the radio well and feel you have the keys and the right cable between loader and radio?
Or is it another type of key loader to be used and if so which one?
A key code for radio what it consists of the digits and letters or?

No, it use standard KVL3000 loader