PDA

View Full Version : ******** GSM Manual

Farhan Butt
2011-02-26, 02:52 PM
Hi all please find the link MOTOROLLA MANUAL.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download (http://www.4shared.com/document/pbSudfcj/MOTOROLLA_MANUAL.html)
hope that would be helpful to all new comers, there is some basic knowledge about the GSM that will help in understanding the concepts of GSM and u will score better in job interviews and tests.
Please dont forget to push the "reputation" button.
For any queries regarding the download of this document.

Thanks and Regards
Farhan Butt

thuti
2011-02-27, 12:40 PM
If I remember exactly, ******** have GSR 8 Document for your engineers. It's useful for everybody to learn about GSM and LTE. ******** is one of vendor leader in Vietnam. They provided all BTS Horizon I & II for Vinaphone, that is major operator in Vietnam. Additionally, they developed successful Wimax system in Laocai city. However, at the present, ******** Corporation (in USA) transferred all ******** Asia to Nokia Siemens Networks; and ******** Vietnam convert your company from sub-company (belong to ******** Coporation) to new company. That's ******** Solutions. You can find ******** Solutions products and services in a wide range of workplaces. :D

If anybody need the CD GSR 8, contact me to download. Now, I haven't uploaded GSR to network because it's large capacity. :L