PDA

View Full Version : Please welcome me

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 02:30 PM
hi friends! please welcome me im a new member here and found the forum really useful but need some reputation, hope u all will help me so that i can take more advantage of the usefulness of this forum.
Thanks in advance
Farhan Butt :)

ptt3i
2011-02-25, 02:34 PM
hi friends! please welcome me im a new member here and found the forum really useful but need some reputation, hope u all will help me so that i can take more advantage of the usefulness of this forum.
Thanks in advance
Farhan Butt :)

"Share to be shared", please.

Welcome to finetopix. Please read all threads in Announcements - Wire Free Alliance (http://www.finetopix.com/announcements/)

BRs,
ptt3i.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 02:39 PM
thanks for the info btw im new and will be sharing with full zeal and zest.:)

ptt3i
2011-02-25, 02:48 PM
thanks for the info btw im new and will be sharing with full zeal and zest.:)

OK, good luck and waiting a new official member like you.

BRs,
ptt3i.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 03:09 PM
i have shared a link plz see that and help me in building my reputation

Thanks
Farhan Butt

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 03:10 PM
the link is
http://www.finetopix.com/new-comers-section/15849-useful-info-regarding-tems-discovery.html#post117335

raednoor
2011-02-25, 03:26 PM
welcome my new friend,

I gonna give you summary about situations and members, about this forum: :D

Before you post anything new, Use search button.

if you do not restrict with announcements,"zeuscane" and "Kamy" will use negative reputation on you, Read announcement carefully!!!

if you find something valuable on internet and want to share in the forum, Share it for free. Because "ncinta"will provide the link for free. Do not embarrass your self.

there is a good guy who will encourage you, name "Stantheman".

you will see how hard work the "admin", "VIP membes" and "senior members" do in Forbidden city. Make it your target.

you are more than welcome, hope to see your useful posts.

raednoor

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 03:37 PM
please explain the second point and also tell how to share the info for free?
If will provide the link then it will be free? and also for sharing the things i have to make account on rapidshare or 4shared?
please help me im new and have read the announcements and still there are few ambiguities, please dont de-rate me!!!!

ptt3i
2011-02-25, 03:40 PM
welcome my new friend,

I gonna give you summary about situations and members, about this forum:

Before you post anything new, Use search button.

if you do not restrict with announcements,"zeuscane" and "Kamy" will use negative reputation on you, Read announcement carefully!!!

if you find something valuable on internet and want to share in the forum, Share it for free. Because "ncinta"will provide the link for free. Do not embarrass your self.

you will see how hard work the "admin", "VIP membes" and "senior members" do in Forbidden city. Make it your target.

you are more than welcome, hope to see your useful posts.

raednoor

That means "zeuscane" and "kamy" are people who give negative reputation (just kidding)

ncinta is one to provide free web with useful document.

Stantheman is kind one to increase your reputation.

Hope all information helps you understand all issues that you took.

ptt3i.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 03:49 PM
that was useful, thanks a lot :)

Regards
Farhan Butt

raednoor
2011-02-25, 03:56 PM
@ptt3i

nice post, in first place i want to provide general information of the forum with some kind of humor.

all my respect and honor to these guys.

hopefully, they will not use negative reputation on me now!!!!

second point:

the basic situation when they use negative reputation when you post protected file (with password), and you do not mention the password in your post.

or at least you should list it in "default password collection".

just do not be afraid, they are fantastic guys who will walk with you along the way till reach what you want in this forum.

sure you should have an account at "4shared".

the link for free

i see your post " tems discovery", this is not for free. since members who will download it will spend credits.

for free: put the download link from the "4shared", in this box " which you write your posts in it".

feel free when posting, you will see a good feedback from the members.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 04:07 PM
yes Sir i need ur help and all the people u mentioned. infact im lokking for TEMS and ACTIX download.
In TEMS Investigation 9.1 there are two products(software)
i. TEMS Investigation 9.1 Data Collection
ii. TEMS Investigation 9.1 Route Analysis.
The first one is working fine but the second one is not opening giving me the error "HASP not found".
If you can assist me in solving this issue or can provide me the link of any updated version of TEMS Investigation.
For viewing the results i think log files are needed so that to understand whats going on during the drive test (one thing i want to share is that i am offered a job as RF engineer and will be doing drive test but they are asking me to master in ACTIX and TEMS, so im looking for all the relevant material like software and log files).
Please assist me regarding ACTIX as well.

Thanks in advance
Farhan Butt

auto_art
2011-02-25, 04:08 PM
WELCOME DUDE...SHARE & CARE

raednoor
2011-02-25, 04:16 PM
yes Sir i need ur help and all the people u mentioned. infact im lokking for TEMS and ACTIX download.
In TEMS Investigation 9.1 there are two products(software)
i. TEMS Investigation 9.1 Data Collection
ii. TEMS Investigation 9.1 Route Analysis.
The first one is working fine but the second one is not opening giving me the error "HASP not found".
If you can assist me in solving this issue or can provide me the link of any updated version of TEMS Investigation.
For viewing the results i think log files are needed so that to understand whats going on during the drive test (one thing i want to share is that i am offered a job as RF engineer and will be doing drive test but they are asking me to master in ACTIX and TEMS, so im looking for all the relevant material like software and log files).
Please assist me regarding ACTIX as well.

Thanks in advance
Farhan Butt

the license,now Kamy role comes in, you should contact him:.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-25, 04:45 PM
thankyou for sharing the link and i will definitely contact MR.Kamy for further help about the license, but can u please tell me what are the logs and from where i can find them and how to run TEMS Investigation 9.1 route analysis? its giving me error "HASP not found", TEMS Investigation 9.1 Data Collection is working and i want to feel log file to see the working!!!! any clue????

Farhan Butt
2011-02-26, 02:12 PM
hi raednoor, i must say thanks a lot for ACTIX software and i contacted MR.Kamy but he didnt responded, so what should i do now for the license????

Regards
Farhan Butt

raednoor
2011-02-26, 06:53 PM
hi raednoor, i must say thanks a lot for ACTIX software and i contacted MR.Kamy but he didnt responded, so what should i do now for the license????

Regards
Farhan Butt

i think Kamy will respond, maybe he did not log in yesterday thus he did not see your message.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-27, 04:10 PM
yeah hoping that he will reply soon, will help me soon :)

ptt3i
2011-02-27, 05:04 PM
yeah hoping that he will reply soon, will help me soon :)

Did you have the response from kamy? :)

BRs,
ptt3i.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-28, 01:33 PM
no i didnt got any reply from Kamy. Please help what to do???

Farhan Butt
2011-02-28, 02:14 PM
Please tell me which version i have downloaded????
im asking this so that i will get license according to that version and i would be able to tell kamy that i want license of that particular ACTIX.
Really need your help.
thanks in advance
Regards
Farhan Butt

raednoor
2011-02-28, 07:45 PM
Please tell me which version i have downloaded????
im asking this so that i will get license according to that version and i would be able to tell kamy that i want license of that particular ACTIX.
Really need your help.
thanks in advance
Regards
Farhan Butt

sorry, my fault.
version 4.05.220.665
Analyzer Update 2011-01 Rel2011-01-13_Build-220.665

Farhan Butt
2011-02-28, 07:57 PM
thanks for sharing the info i will definitely look for it. Sir can u help me in getting the log files for TEMS Investigation 9.1 and whats the importance of license in ACTIX? what if i wont get the license? I would still be able to install and run ACTIX?????

raednoor
2011-02-28, 08:01 PM
thanks for sharing the info i will definitely look for it. Sir can u help me in getting the log files for TEMS Investigation 9.1 and whats the importance of license in ACTIX? what if i wont get the license? I would still be able to install and run ACTIX?????

my friend, you won't be able to run actix without license.

for log files, i do not have them, use search button, maybe you will get something good.

good luck.

Farhan Butt
2011-02-28, 08:08 PM
ok then i will be waiting for MR KAMY's reply for the license and log files are not available as far as i have searched. So i was asking senior friends of mine to give them :), but no tension someone might have them :))

rabin
2011-03-10, 03:09 PM
Hi all, please welcome me as a new friend in this forum.

stilloboy
2011-03-10, 08:01 PM
Hi all, please welcome me as a new friend in this forum.

Welcome Rabin! Hope you'll find it cozy here. At least, I am...

WR

linuxxcso
2011-03-19, 12:34 AM
you are welcome Farhan butt,wish you can benefit from this forum.