PDA

View Full Version : how to fix Aircom on WIn 7 64bit

GSM_Huawei
2011-02-22, 10:39 PM
Hi all
- I have a problem with Aircom 6.2 on OS Win7 Ultimale 64bit .
- I've installed successfully oracle 11.0.0.6 - 64bit .
- after install Aircom 6.2 and patch 620239R29.0.2 and put a lservrc file into C:\Program Files\AIRCOM International\ENTERPRISE 6.2\Common.
- but i can't running aircom and connecting to database Oracle.the OS displays " The application was unable to start correctly (Oxc000007b) " .
- How to fix this problem .

good
2011-02-23, 04:58 AM
Hi
about running aircom, this may be need to install patch 620239R29.0.2 again when you finish you have to restart your OS. and then try to running Aircom, if you get message about licence, copy your license lservrc file again into "C:\Program Files\AIRCOM International\ENTERPRISE 6.2\Common." if still not working maybe the patch not correct or if you get again a message about licence, you have to check your licence.
About connecting to the data base, you have to create a data base using Aircom Template. the template already exist in C:\Program Files\AIRCOM International\ENTERPRISE 6.2\Common. template file "Ora10g_1GB.dbt", "Ora10g_512MB.dbt"
copy the 2 template file in "C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\assistants\dbca\templates"
go to create data base, select ora10g_1GB as template.
Now when you finish to create DB,run Administrator go to programs-aircom International-EntrepriseV6.2-Misc-Administrator
connect to DB with User ID as system and with the password witch you set it when you create the DB. wait the Administrator finishing to create and upgrading DB, log out the dB and close administrator.
Run aircom and connect to the DB with the new user ID and password .

I forget to ask you to share with me your license, I will check what is the wrong ?

Ahmed
email: benabdallah.ahmed@orange.tn