PDA

View Full Version : SwissQual tools

boriszlav
2011-02-18, 01:15 AM
Hi all,

I am new member here but I want to be a regular :) So if someone need a help in post-processing specially in SwissQual, i can help...

As I didn't find any forum with SwissQual tools...

I will try to upload some documentation for NQDI, this is user manual for NQDI client... If someone need other document about SwissQual please let me know...

regards,
Boriszlav

boriszlav
2011-02-18, 01:19 AM
So,I cannot upload the document in this forum, maybe the administrator can open in Drive Test/Post-processing a forum with SwissQual...

saullow
2011-02-18, 03:42 AM
have you something special about swissqual tools??

if you have anything, share with us... :)

boriszlav
2011-02-18, 05:17 PM
As I told you,unfortunately I cannot upload any attachment in this forum... If I will be able to do, here or at other forum I will share some documents related SwissQual...

boriszlav
2011-02-18, 05:22 PM
:) I can upload :) so, please find in zip files manual for NQDI client... need to rename this files, because it is zipped file splitted by total commander (remove first zip extension then make for every file .001 .002 ..., replace "_" with ".") and combine files in TC as well and you can open the zip file...

If you need mor explanation please ask me...

sumjls
2011-02-24, 12:47 AM
Hi all,

I am new member here but I want to be a regular :) So if someone need a help in post-processing specially in SwissQual, i can help...

I will try to upload some documentation for NQDI, this is user manual for NQDI client... If someone need other document about SwissQual please let me know...

regards,
Boriszlav

Hi, I want to know if is it possible in swissqual measuremnt tool, to configurate the maximum size of the logfiles. so It can be useable in Actix.

Thanks in advance;)

boriszlav
2011-02-24, 06:01 PM
As I know you cannot limit the log file size... but if you want to make logs below one limit you can define for example a job as 100 times repeat, but it will be not the same size of log files...

mrmrizvi1981
2011-09-25, 02:30 AM
Please send me any document related to SwissQual.

Hi, I want to know if is it possible in swissqual measuremnt tool, to configurate the maximum size of the logfiles. so It can be useable in Actix.

Thanks in advance;)

TEMS_Engineer
2011-09-26, 09:41 AM
Hi all,

regards,
Boriszlav

Hi brother,
Please help on another document

Thanks

Optim_z
2011-09-28, 10:33 PM
As I told you,unfortunately I cannot upload any attachment in this forum... If I will be able to do, here or at other forum I will share some documents related SwissQual...

Better to upload it in 1 file and put download link!

OKLATINGUY
2011-11-19, 04:04 AM
Hi,

I need some help with SQ files. I need to converted them into txt files. Can you give some ideas? Thanks