PDA

View Full Version : MW Backhaul in E-b_a_n_d, solutions

zakiuddin
2011-02-17, 03:08 PM
Various solutions in E-**** millimeter wave communication by various vendors including:

NEC-Brochure & Slides
NSN-Brochure & Slides
ADC-Brochure
E-**** communications-Brochure Plus 60G solution Brochure
heres the link, No password:

E B a n d solutions.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/RXnGawUy/E_B_a_n_d_solutions.html)

Cepillo
2011-02-17, 06:14 PM
E/// has a solution in E-band too

zakiuddin
2011-02-17, 07:19 PM
E/// has a solution in E-band too

Most of the vendors are working on this solution but as far as i know, only "E-**** communications" (yup, there's a vendor by the same name) has the availability... i don't see any E **** equipment from any vendor before the end of Q2 2011.

Cepillo
2011-02-17, 07:34 PM
Most of the vendors are working on this solution but as far as i know, only "E-**** communications" (yup, there's a vendor by the same name) has the availability... i don't see any E **** equipment from any vendor before the end of Q2 2011.

in my country it is impossible to certify (depends of the national frequency plan) :hug:

PS As i know, Ercssn is available

zakiuddin
2011-02-17, 07:39 PM
in my country it is impossible to certify (depends of the national frequency plan) :hug:

PS As i know, Ercssn is available

"Availability with Ercssn" comes as a news to me.. thanks.

70/80 G is not being used in wireless transmission.. especially on a wide scale; even the Q/V satellite band is not populated..
Regulatory authorities are still figuring out what to do with it.. but the way i see it, it is a very good alternative to frequency scarcity being faced by most of the operators worldwide.

byja
2011-02-18, 04:18 PM
There are many vendors that already have a working product, however, most of them are kinda new to MW backhaul market, or at least new to me.
BridgeWave also has a working radio.