PDA

View Full Version : Original Timeslot(2g) vs Channel Element(3g)

mobilek530
2011-02-04, 01:19 PM
Dear friends

Please find attached ppt helpful to 2G guy to understand 3G channel element vs 2G time slot.

Please add reputation and thanks.
No password.

Regards

mobilek530
2011-02-06, 09:08 PM
Dear Friends

Lot of friends are viewing and downloading it.

If its not good at least give comment for improvement.

Add Reputation and thanks if you like it

taomomteling
2011-02-06, 10:50 PM
Thanks for shared PPT,

I have just somewhat thing in Xls maybe its gonna add more infos.

It's related to Huawei.

If you li,e it add thx and rep.

No password as usual :)

Cheers,

agenov
2011-03-05, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=mobilek530;114960]Dear Friends

Lot of friends are viewing and downloading it.

If its not good at least give comment for improvement.

Add Reputation and thanks if you like it[/

Hi,

Can you please give me more details about below sentence from you ppt file.

"If the user is near to BS he will use less power and will use 1 CE and if far the 2 CE’s"

This is the first time i see such statement...
Probably it is written by mistake.

BR
Alex

manson
2011-03-06, 12:17 AM
Thanks for shared PPT,

It's related to Huawei.

Cheers,

thank you for the share...
can u explain more, please..? how to calculate CE consumption vs Ce usage..?

radio_network
2011-03-06, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE=mobilek530;114802]Dear friends

Please find attached ppt helpful to 2G guy to understand 3G channel element vs 2G time slot.

This one can u explain further.
If the user is near to BS he will use less power and will use 1 CE and if far the 2 CE’s. Utilization of CE is different for different Traffic Classes.

haq_enam
2011-03-06, 01:00 PM
Thanks for shared PPT,

It's related to Huawei.

Cheers,

In your excell sheet u have find out some traffic calculation for 1860 subscribers. What is your final decesion? Is this site is capable having 1860 sub with that much traffic? How many CE will be required to support such traffic?

In another sheet u have shown 165 CE in a site for UL... Max how much CE can have a cell and how many traffic can accomodate in a cell?

In another sheet u have shown SF for each RAB....Is there any formaula to calculate SF for each RAB ot it is speficified by 3GPP.

mobilek530
2011-03-06, 03:00 PM
Dear

Regarding query:-
"If the user is near to BS he will use less power and will use 1 CE and if far the 2 CE’s"

I am consulting the document but unable to understand/justified conclusion. I will revert shortly after i am fully confident. Nice query thanks

Regards

agenov
2011-03-06, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=mobilek530;114802]Dear friends

This one can u explain further.
If the user is near to BS he will use less power and will use 1 CE and if far the 2 CE’s. Utilization of CE is different for different Traffic Classes.

My friend,

No matter how far is the UE from the NodeB CE consumption will be one and the same for particular service i.e NodeB base band processing is not changing and has nothing to do with the power. That statement is totally incorrect.

BR
Alex

mobilek530
2011-03-06, 05:13 PM
Dear friend,

I am agree with you but not confident.. Please give some time to understand full and revert.

Regards

agenov
2011-03-07, 12:05 AM
Dear friend,

I am agree with you but not confident.. Please give some time to understand full and revert.

Regards

Ok let me give you few thoughts. What are the CEs? CEs are baseband processing capability of the NodeB to process different services and is based on used spreading factor.Also you have a table with the relation of all SF used (i.e for voice, video, different HSUPA rates, R99 and etc.) and needed CEs in DL and UL.
So, do you believe that distance has something in common with different sevices processing in the NodeB?

or in other words no matter how far you are from the base station processing for a service is always one and the same so as the channel elements. Regarding to power control its point is to compensate different problems in the radio enviroment like signal fading, near-far effect and etc...

In this very useful forum you may find so much info for all above...

BR
Alex

kaizzer545
2011-03-07, 07:11 AM
very useful ! thanks master

Tomas Delgado
2011-03-18, 10:42 AM
Dear all, the only way the statement can happen is in a channel switching situation in which you change from one SF to another which in fact uses less CEs.

Hacen
2012-02-15, 12:24 AM
Hi
please shar it on 4shared.com. i can't download.
thanks

emailad_ayo
2012-06-28, 07:05 PM
Pls post, cant download too.

schppcss
2012-10-05, 03:04 AM
Vale compadre se agradece ... Saludos

tameraksoy
2012-11-05, 12:33 AM
There is a some error while downloading.

tameraksoy
2012-11-05, 12:50 AM
thanks but I could not download.