PDA

View Full Version : What is Accessibility and Retainaibility ?

akmirror
2011-01-13, 01:50 PM
Dear All,

I am trying to understand the KPI for RF optimization. Can you please describe me in detail about what is the difference between availability, accessebility and retainability in case of 2G. Why is the KPI's divided into various sections like this ? Please help!! Thank You!

RF engineer
2011-01-13, 02:18 PM
Dear All,

I am trying to understand the KPI for RF optimization. Can you please describe me in detail about what is the difference between availability, accessebility and retainability in case of 2G. Why is the KPI's divided into various sections like this ? Please help!! Thank You!

simply availability means existing of the source like if you configure Cells with 4 TRXs and 3 of them work so availability would be 3/4.
Accessibility means entering to system and use their source this KPI you can see CSSR and for retainability means how you serve the user as Call drop rate.
BR

akmirror
2011-01-13, 02:40 PM
Thank You.

Can you please list which KPI's in accessibility and which in retainability ?
If you have links please!! Thanks once again!!

mobilek530
2011-01-13, 03:39 PM
Hi

Making a call is accessibility i.e CSR
Completing successful call is retain ability so Drops are linked KPI with it

rishi
2011-01-13, 03:43 PM
availaibility is the paging messages used to give resources,accescibility is the call set done in 2g it is sd attchment and retainilbility is the tch assignment rate.

punto
2011-01-13, 04:20 PM
CS AMR voice and UDI video
accessibility - CSSR and CST (Call setup time)
retainability - CDR
integrity - DL BLER , UE Tx Power, SIR, IRAT Handover

PS data R99
accessibility - PS data establishment rate
retainability - PS session drop rate
integrity - PS data throughput , RTT, DL BLER , UE Tx Power, SIR, IRAT Handover

PS Data HSDPA
accessibility - PS data establishment rate
retainability - PS session drop rat
integrity - PS data throughput , RTT, DL BLER , UE Tx Power, SIR, improved IRAT Handover optimization capability