PDA

View Full Version : RX quality very poor

kb.jayadev
2011-01-12, 06:42 PM
Dear friends,
One of my sectors showing very low rx quality for its hopping TRXs of the order of 45% only. I have checked for frequency issues, HSN/MAIO clashes .everything was fine. The field team have already replaced all the hardwares including antenna. But no improvements seen. can somebody help to sort out the issues?

sonerss
2011-01-12, 08:35 PM
Maybe below link help you...

http://www.finetopix.com/live-optimization/11924-rx-quality.html

Dear friends,
One of my sectors showing very low rx quality for its hopping TRXs of the order of 45% only. I have checked for frequency issues, HSN/MAIO clashes .everything was fine. The field team have already replaced all the hardwares including antenna. But no improvements seen. can somebody help to sort out the issues?

m121
2011-01-12, 10:23 PM
How about external interference?
Check Interference on idle TCH stats.
Try disabling hopping and check if Rx quality is poor on all TRXs or just 1 or 2. If it's bad only on 1 then change it's frequency and check if it helps. If quality is still poor with different frequency in this TRX, check HW again.
If Rx quality is bad in all TRXs then it's probably external interference.
BTW: What equipment are you using and how many TRX's are in this sector?
Quality is bad for how long?

kb.jayadev
2011-01-13, 02:18 PM
Thank you for the response. The value of external interference is highly negligible. I will try disabling the hopping and giving seperate frequncies for each TRX. And will update. thank you.:)

How about external interference?
Check Interference on idle TCH stats.
Try disabling hopping and check if Rx quality is poor on all TRXs or just 1 or 2. If it's bad only on 1 then change it's frequency and check if it helps. If quality is still poor with different frequency in this TRX, check HW again.
If Rx quality is bad in all TRXs then it's probably external interference.
BTW: What equipment are you using and how many TRX's are in this sector?
Quality is bad for how long?

zee86
2011-05-06, 12:48 AM
Thank you for the response. The value of external interference is highly negligible. I will try disabling the hopping and giving seperate frequncies for each TRX. And will update. thank you.:)

i am facing problem in UL can you please help me

kb.jayadev
2011-05-06, 02:20 PM

In my case, the issue was resolved after changing the heliax cables of the sector connecting antenna with the BTS.

stream1973
2011-05-06, 03:36 PM
if you are tolking about Nokia equipement ultra site so you have to check the Base band (but this problem appear only for a maximum 2TRXs).

Ummi
2011-05-06, 07:57 PM
in Nokia system must be have alarm 7745 and difference between UL-DL, check with ND 196. Very easy to investigate problem on Nokia

nurastaman82
2011-05-06, 08:32 PM
In my case, the issue was resolved after changing the heliax cables of the sector connecting antenna with the BTS.

just share bro :(
base on my exp on nokia environment...
if there is UL interference, must be appear 7744 (EXCESSIVE TCH INTERFERENCE)...check also ND 190 & see UL quality on TQM.
basically there is two source...could by internal & external...
if internal source, maybe solved by installed filter or replace upper jumper...but if having on external source, have to fiel investigate with scan freq tool...thx

Ummi
2011-05-06, 08:39 PM
in Huawei very simple thing, via online monitoring tools LMT you'll find any DL/UL interference band :D

dacoder
2011-05-10, 12:02 AM
in Huawei very simple thing, via online monitoring tools LMT you'll find any DL/UL interference band :D
Hi
Can you tell me how to do this through LMT? I use M2000 to query interference band in each TRX.

Thanks

baby444
2011-05-11, 07:11 PM
this is samply way to think;1/use BSC staticists data to anaysis, 2./check HW, 3/Use on line measurement tool, 4/change other BCCH for try