PDA

View Full Version : neighbour list optimisation

simmus0300
2011-01-02, 12:09 PM
i want to delete unwanted neighbours in my gsm network.What is the quickest and correct way to do this.I have neighbour data in a excel file.

RF engineer
2011-01-02, 01:34 PM
i want to delete unwanted neighbours in my gsm network.What is the quickest and correct way to do this.I have neighbour data in a excel file.

start with cells have alot neighbor let say greater than 25 with less attempts.
BR

haq_enam
2011-01-02, 01:34 PM
U can see HO attempt among cells and make some filter and remove those who are very less.....and performa a DT later to see affect....Also see HO success rate among cells

sonerss
2011-01-02, 04:44 PM
Hi

Which vendor do you work with? If E///, you can use NCS report. You can find unwanted neighbours in this report

BR

bdplanner
2011-01-03, 11:47 PM
We do it many time in our network with the following procedure.

1. Search for neighbors which has 0 attempts or percentage of total attempts is very less than the total . For example DHK_X0001_1 has total outgoing attempts is 50 thousands and among them only 25 is towards DHK_X0025_2. So that relation may be unnecessary.

2. Put the relations above to MIPT neighbor list.
3. Use MIPT to find out if the neighbors are necessary in the network or not.

Although sounds lengthy but it is the safest way to remove unnecessary neighbors.

wael
2011-01-04, 07:26 PM
HI

There are many way to Make NBR audit
· From the stats you can check the handover attempt =0 so that you can delete the relations that have zero attempt
· For one NBR way and that you should deleted , you can use the attached tool
· You can use the root mean square difference between the Long and latitude for the source and the destination( the distance between them ) and see the un logic distance between them and then delete them .
This faster way to do fast NBR audit

wael
2011-01-04, 07:35 PM
HI

There are many way to Make NBR audit
· From the stats you can check the handover attempt =0 so that you can delete the relations that have zero attempt
· For one NBR way and that you should deleted , you can use the attached tool
· You can use the root mean square difference between the Long and latitude for the source and the destination( the distance between them ) and see the un logic distance between them and then delete them .
This faster way to do fast NBR audit

sorry this is the attachment