PDA

View Full Version : Question Buying/Selling

leosedf
2010-12-29, 04:16 AM
Is it possible to have a market section?
For example i have some new kathrein triple band combiners and DTMA's i would like to announce that i have for sale and many connectors.

I thought i should ask.

yaltaf1
2010-12-29, 04:49 AM
Is it possible to have a market section?
For example i have some new kathrein triple band combiners and DTMA's i would like to announce that i have for sale and many connectors.

I thought i should ask.

G'day Pal,
Your announcement may be a bad idea. Finetopix forums are meant only to share "soft" materials with the spirit of sharing Knowledge and Know How. I think it is inappropriate to commercialize this forum. This will open up the forum for many other hawkers simply wanting to make a buck rather than sharing knowledge. This of course is my own opinion. The moderators may have a policy to allow such selling on the forum.
Regards

leosedf
2010-12-29, 04:53 AM
Hmm yes you have a nice point there. I agree with you!
Thing's might get complex having a section like this.

uel888
2011-08-11, 10:50 PM
G'day Pal,
Your announcement may be a bad idea. Finetopix forums are meant only to share "soft" materials with the spirit of sharing Knowledge and Know How. I think it is inappropriate to commercialize this forum. This will open up the forum for many other hawkers simply wanting to make a buck rather than sharing knowledge. This of course is my own opinion. The moderators may have a policy to allow such selling on the forum.
Regards

I disagree with you my friend.

Do you think somebody with give an RBS transmitter, BSC emulator or any cheap second communication equipment for us to learn?

leosdf idea is a brialliant one. We can exchange BER tester, scanner, protocol analyzer, etc with your existing tools . Or buy second hand cheap module that can be use for knowledge purposes.

:victory::victory::victory:

carver
2011-08-11, 11:16 PM
very good ideas with market. i also has some hardware, and don't use ebay.

leosedf
2011-08-11, 11:20 PM
Thank you for sharing your opinions.

ching2-o
2011-08-12, 12:24 AM
very nice idea indeed but we must think of these disadvantages:

*this may lead to endanger the forum since posting some copyrighted materials/equipments for sale here. A reason Forbidden City is made is to protect these and those masters.
*it can be first step to trace and identify the seller/buyer and may lead to some cases (legal) if found material/equipment is illegally distributed for sales. remember that we are using code names here to protect ones self especially our master.

Hence, we can still transact privately buying/selling on pm would be ideal, am i do i have a point there right?

kamy
2011-08-12, 01:00 AM
@please take in your notice
At this time "NO TRADING" on Finetopix.

Kamy