PDA

View Full Version : Terrain Analysis Package {tap}

ali56sh
2008-09-21, 09:40 PM
SoftWright is the developer of the<I> Terrain Analysis Package</I><I> - TAP<SUP>tm</SUP>- for Windows XP </I>PC-based software to perform evaluation of existing or proposed radio transmitter sites; radio coverage predictions, intermodulation studies and radio transmitter site administration; TV and FM broadcasting, MMDS, ITFS, PCS, SCADA, WLL, WiFi, WiMAX, microwave, cellular, paging, air-to-ground, ship-to-shore and conventional two-way radio system design. The Version 6.0 of the Terrain Analysis Package (TAP) for Windows XP consists of twenty-five modules that, when combined together, are tools that bring a broad capability of RF system design to your personal computer. Most studies are accessed through one of two main screens - HDPath and HDCoverage. Presentation quality coverage calculations made in HDCoverage may be displayed and printed as maps with extensive individualized configuration by using the HDMapper screen.

ali56sh
2008-09-21, 09:42 PM
http://www.softwright.com/tapdemodownload.html

ali56sh
2008-09-21, 09:44 PM
plz help me, for crack thanks

clive
2008-09-21, 10:53 PM
DO u have any idea what protection it uses? Is it a dongle? Ot a License file?
It will hep if u can post a timed working version with all features enabled
Demo usually doen'y have full featues.

m_afrasiabi
2008-09-24, 09:36 PM
Tnx for the information and share

fotondiamond
2008-09-27, 09:10 AM
Thank you for informing this great tool

BR//

DaniloK
2009-12-04, 05:39 AM
If anybody hasFinal Acts of the Regional Radiocommunication Conference for planning of the digital terrestrial broadcasting service in parts of Regions 1 and 3, in the frequency bands 174-230 MHz and 470-862 MHz (RRC-06), I want to get this papers in elektronoc form.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Thanks in advance.

famox
2009-12-04, 06:05 AM
This tools was aready posted with medecine

See http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=3238&highlight=softwright

Thx