PDA

View Full Version : Aircom v6 Installation (personal experience)

venom
2008-09-21, 07:07 PM
Hello all,

Today i am at last successful in installing the Aircom V6 Enterprise edition with its database working properly. I am summarizing the steps to make you all work in the similar manner.

1. Download Oracle 10G from www.oracle.com (the file should be 624MB in zip format for win32)
2. Unzip it your directory say D:\Oracle
3. Click the setup.exe found in D:\Oracle\database and complete the installation with the general information (don't worry about it because this is not the database you will actually work on).
4. Once installed, Install Aircom Enterprise v6 and apply patch 50 with it. (this will take little time so you have to wait).
5. Once you are done with it successfully, apply nempez patch "ai_1998.dll" . You have to replace this file in the directory C:\Program Files\AIRCOM International\Enterprise 6.0\Common

6. Once replaced, you have to look for the oracle database template. It can be found in the same directory mentioned above. The name of the templates are Ora10g_1Gb.dbt , Ora10g_512MB.dbt . Copy both of the files and paste it in the template directory of oracle given below:

C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\assistants\dbca\templates (this is the directory where you have actually installed the oracle).

7. Now click Start -> All Programs -> Oracle_Ora10Db10g_home1 -> Configuration and Migration Tool --> Database configuration Assistant

8. You will a window, Click next, On the top there is step mentioned. (e.g 1 of 12), Select Create Database, In the 2 of 12 Step, Select Ora10g 512MB and just click the all next steps to complete the creation of Aircom database according to its template. Please enter the pwd, this will login you in the database.

9. Once completed you need to to configure the Administrator and make it Super User. Go to Start --> All Programs --> Aircom international --> Enterprise v6.0 --> Misc --> Administrator

10. Wait for it to configure and it will popup to login. Enter the username Administrator and password you mentioned in the database creation of Aircom.

11. Once logged in you need to allow access to make it a super user. Click Configuration on the left and then click Power User Configuration. Make sure everything is checked in it.

12. Click Users and you must see the comments against Administrator as a super user.
13. Open Aircom Enterprise and login name as Administrator and same password. Click Login.
14. Once logged in you will have no problem in adding a project or opening and existing one.

Note: If it doesn't allow you to login then pls go to Go to Start --> All Programs --> Aircom international --> Enterprise v6.0 --> Misc --> Database Settings Migration tool. Login in it with the same information and then click Migrate. If nothing goes wrong you will be able to login in Enterprise.

hassen
2008-09-21, 07:32 PM
very good job ,thank you so much for detail about Aircom v6 Installation

clive
2008-09-21, 07:36 PM
Thanks Dude. Most comprehensive writeup on AIrcom 6
A suggestion, if possible, pl make a word doc with screenshots to explain the process or use snagIT posted today on forum, to make a screen video for all of us.

After all, a picture speaks 1000 words :)

ANyway. thanks again for ur efforts.

venom
2008-09-21, 10:04 PM
Dont Worry broo, i will add pictures to it, but i m busy in optimization, follow these steps and if u r having problem then do post in over here with your problematic snapshot, thank you :)

eevil_inside
2008-09-21, 11:14 PM
Good Work! It will help many peoples
BR

shahram
2008-09-22, 05:55 AM
happy to have such ppl in this forum!!!

ADNAN
2008-09-22, 09:01 AM
Thanks for your details...hope it will work..just let me know one thing from where i wll get Patch 50 file?

freqzt
2008-09-22, 01:32 PM
Great job buddy.

I have a problem when installing the oracle 10g. Can you give us the step by step procedure how to install oracle 10g? I will appreciate it. Include the snapshot is better.

Thank you.

BR//

freqzt

kva0102
2008-09-22, 02:35 PM
good job, thank you for detail installation Aircom v6

venom
2008-09-22, 11:09 PM
Brother, you don't need to have much experience in installing Oracle 10g. Just run the setup and let it create a sample database. The database you create at the beginning of installation is not the one that will be used by AIRCOM ENTERPRISE, soo you don't have to worry about selecting a specific option in all the steps. AIRCOM ENTERPRISE provides its template, just like in Actix, there is a template to create .FMT file for TEMS exports. It helps you to have all the options created by default. Just follow the steps which i have mentioned, i will post some snapshots (hopefully on weekend)

venom
2008-09-22, 11:12 PM
I have Aircom Enterprise v 6 with patch 50 in it. If you have later patch then it is better to apply it. It is actually used to resolve the bugs in Aircom Enterprise. Keep reading the posts in this forum and it will help you to understand.

Note: Don't mix patch with the crack. Patch is the one that is provided by AIRCOM itself to remove bugs. Crack is the one that removes the licensing option in it. I hope it helps :)

adedia
2008-09-23, 09:45 AM
Hi...
Good tips there...
Thanks

krobelux
2008-09-23, 03:18 PM
thanks a lot bro.its help me too much...

sercan67
2008-09-23, 08:57 PM
hi lccengr
did you tried to install aircom enterprise 6.1 ? Does the nempez crack work with this version also or is there any other way

miro
2008-09-23, 09:16 PM
very nice reference

venom
2008-09-23, 11:07 PM
Hi bro,

No i haven't tried nempez crack on Aircom v 6.1. If somebody has done it, pls share, thank you

Regards

venom
2008-09-23, 11:16 PM
Hello All,

As the topic is of personal experience that is why i would like to share my experience with 11G. I have tried to work Aircom v6 with 11G first. But unfortunately after trying very hard i was not able to create a database of Enterprise successfully. There could be 2 reasons for it:

1. I didn't follow the same steps as i did for 10G.
2. Enterprise gave me the client database error when i got connected and tried to add a project. This could be because 11G database was not supported by Aircom Enterprise.

You can try still to work with 11G following the same steps but make sure you use ENTERPRISE template to create a database. If somebody get it working, pls post the changes to the procedure i have mentioned for 10G, thank you

justdream
2008-09-24, 07:53 PM
how could I get Oracle 10G templates?

Please give me the exact URL

Thanks

venom
2008-09-24, 11:13 PM
I don't understand your question. Oracle 10G comes up with its own database templates, but we r not interested in them when installing Aircom Enterprise v6. In fact, Aircom provides its own template for Oracle 10G. To make a database according to the template, just follow the steps i have mentioned in post # 1.

m_afrasiabi
2008-09-25, 12:05 AM
very good jon

venom
2008-09-25, 12:16 AM
Hello all,

those who r using Aircom Enterprise v 6 with nempez crack, kindly tell me if they can see the vertical tool bar on left hand site in 2D view. I just doubt if there is no bug with the Enterprise after crack.

Kindly share your experiences with Aircom Enterprise v 6.0

Thank you

dTl
2008-09-25, 01:39 PM
Help me please!!!
When I create Database following Step 8 " 8. You will a window, Click next, On the top there is step mentioned. (e.g 1 of 12), Select Create Database, In the 2 of 12 Step, Select Ora10g 512MB and just click the all next steps to complete the creation of Aircom database according to its template. Please enter the pwd, this will login you in the database." then appeare a error :
"ORA-01078:failure in processing system parameters"
Anyone helps me What should I do next????
Thanks.

venom
2008-09-25, 10:15 PM
dTI post the snapshot, it will help me to understand, i hope you are installing Oracle 10G. I got this error with 11G once..

justdream
2008-09-25, 10:37 PM
I got stuck with oracle 9, 10 11

dTl
2008-09-26, 09:25 AM
Thank eryone!!!
I got it with Oracle 10G already!!!
Install Aircom sucsseful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom
2008-09-27, 12:24 AM
Good to hear that DTi, congrats ! , do let me know if you see vertical toolbar in ASSET 2D View

dTl
2008-09-30, 05:36 PM
Go get liscense full -> OK

venom
2008-09-30, 08:33 PM
go to help--> license Administrator --> select ALL and then click AUTO GET , dats it

gsmart
2008-10-15, 06:54 AM
Thank eryone!!!
I got it with Oracle 10G already!!!
Install Aircom sucsseful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi dTl
I got the same problem u had... with Oracle 10g and AIRMCOM 6.0

Please tell me how did solve it...

Tnx

venom
2008-10-16, 02:28 AM
Hello All,

Those who are unable to find the templates in Aircom Directory, they can download the attached templates from here.

Regards

davidbrayan
2008-10-21, 10:38 PM
if somebody is unable to login then look for the oracle service if it is running in taskmanager as shown in figure below.
if its not running,right click on my computer>
got manage>
goto services and applications>
double click services>
double click OracleserviceXXX
where XXX is the name of database you configured,normally its RANOPT.
goto recovery>
set option to Restart the service in first,second and subsequent failures option.
now in general tab keep the start type to automatic and press start.
after a while the service will be started.
you can check it from taskmanager.
now try to login,it might have solved the problem.
or just share screenshots of your error masseges for further assistance.
BR

jazzblue
2008-12-23, 05:05 PM
thank you for your detail about install

punchi
2009-01-07, 07:20 AM
can u provide me with this file ai_1998.dll

venom
2009-01-07, 08:24 AM
I can provide u, but pls come in private, *****s are not allowed in here any more

vivainter
2009-01-10, 09:22 AM
Dear friend,
can you pls provide me links for Aircom enterprise 6.1 medicine

vivainter
2009-01-11, 04:07 AM
Friend,
can you please provide link Aircom install and medicene ?
Thanks from Italy

ahrouch
2009-01-22, 09:16 AM
Hello friends,
Can anyone tell me how to install Aircom with Vista plz

venom
2009-01-26, 11:51 PM
It doesnt work with vista !

mrieza
2009-01-27, 02:02 AM
Good work ....Great...

scholsy
2009-01-28, 05:19 AM
good expirence, thanks for sharing

venom
2009-01-28, 05:22 AM
Much better experience i have shared later

RANOPT Installation with single database !! (both for ASSET and RANOPT)

putrawhisnu
2009-01-29, 03:09 PM
agree...

this also become my questions for months.

any update on this please?:confused:

It doesnt work with vista !

skywalker_lauw
2009-01-30, 01:05 AM
Brother,

This in very awesome document, very helpfull

big thanks
Terima kasih

venom
2009-01-30, 04:07 AM
I am glad you like this post, if you want to see the Step by Step Guide with pictures then there is a RANOPT installation Guide, download it and you'll be able to use ASSET and RANOPT both :)

venom
2009-01-30, 11:16 PM
http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=ranopt

iyellow
2009-02-01, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the share man

alkesh
2009-04-23, 03:05 AM
Thanks a lot. A great tutorial.

Thank you again and keep up the good work.

Huyhq
2009-04-23, 11:49 AM
Thank you brother, it helped me much!:D

alkesh
2009-04-23, 02:45 PM
I encountered difficulties in steps 1-12 - Oracle 10g

In step 12, creating database takes too long. almost
2-3 hours and it stops around 24%. Am I doing something
wrong?

Is it necessary to create databse or we can choose
another option of saving databse as a Template?

mostafa
2009-04-23, 02:46 PM
thank you
I have one question, my enterprise 6 is working correctly but when i want to add carriers, thet add icon is not active, also add and edit item in other sub menus of configuration menu is disable, how can i solve it?

sla123
2009-04-23, 03:46 PM
Good work. Thanks for the information

venom
2009-04-23, 06:39 PM
I encountered difficulties in steps 1-12 - Oracle 10g

In step 12, creating database takes too long. almost
2-3 hours and it stops around 24%. Am I doing something
wrong?

Is it necessary to create databse or we can choose
another option of saving databse as a Template?

Check this post

Complete Guide of installation is given, you can download it, it contains the snapshots as well !

You can use it to run RANOPT and ASSET both

venom
2009-04-23, 06:39 PM
thank you
I have one question, my enterprise 6 is working correctly but when i want to add carriers, thet add icon is not active, also add and edit item in other sub menus of configuration menu is disable, how can i solve it?

Go to Help --> License Information

select all and click on "GET ALL LICENSES"

Everything will be enabled :)

mostafa
2009-04-23, 06:44 PM
thank you very much. it's working now

sanp007
2009-04-23, 06:45 PM
谢谢分享经验,没有用过这个软件,应该是数据库软件吧,甲古文公司很牛呀,把Sun收了,以后数据库公司就是三国时代了,IBM和HP,谢谢分享!!

alkesh
2009-04-23, 06:54 PM
Check this post

Complete Guide of installation is given, you can download it, it contains the snapshots as well !

You can use it to run RANOPT and ASSET both

Thanks a lot. Will check it and see if it works or not..

Djemai
2009-04-30, 07:21 PM
Hello all,

Today i am at last successful in installing the Aircom V6 Enterprise edition with its database working properly. I am summarizing the steps to make you all work in the similar manner.
Note: login in Enterprise.

With big thanks to you lccengr, but i haven't found Oracle 10G with the size you mentionned (624 mb), i have seen that at least must be 1.7 Gb.

could you mention to us a direct link to oracle 10G with the size you specified .

thanks again for the useful topic

venom
2009-04-30, 07:35 PM
With big thanks to you lccengr, but i haven't found Oracle 10G with the size you mentionned (624 mb), i have seen that at least must be 1.7 Gb.

could you mention to us a direct link to oracle 10G with the size you specified .

thanks again for the useful topic

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/oracle10g/htdocs/10201winsoft.html

Check this link and DOWNLOAD ALL FILES :)

Lesmana
2009-05-04, 06:29 PM
Hello all,

1. Download Oracle 10G from www.oracle.com (the file should be 624MB in zip format for win32)
3. Click the setup.exe found in D:\Oracle\database and complete the installation with the general information (don't worry about it because this is not the database you will actually work on).
4. Once installed, Install Aircom Enterprise v6 and apply patch 50 with it. (this will take little time so you have to wait).
5. Once you are done with it successfully, apply nempez patch "ai_1998.dll" . You have to replace this file in the directory C:\Program Files\AIRCOM International\Enterprise 6.0\Common

6. Once replaced, you have to look for the oracle database template. It can be found in the same directory mentioned above. The name of the templates are Ora10g_1Gb.dbt , Ora10g_512MB.dbt . Copy both of the files and paste it in the template directory of oracle given below:

C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\assistants\dbca\templates (this is the directory where you have actually installed the oracle).

7. Now click Start -> All Programs -> Oracle_Ora10Db10g_home1 -> Configuration and Migration Tool --> Database configuration Assistant

8. You will a window, Click next, On the top there is step mentioned. (e.g 1 of 12), Select Create Database, In the 2 of 12 Step, Select Ora10g 512MB and just click the all next steps to complete the creation of Aircom database according to its template. Please enter the pwd, this will login you in the database.

9. Once completed you need to to configure the Administrator and make it Super User. Go to Start --> All Programs --> Aircom international --> Enterprise v6.0 --> Misc --> Administrator

10. Wait for it to configure and it will popup to login. Enter the username Administrator and password you mentioned in the database creation of Aircom.

11. Once logged in you need to allow access to make it a super user. Click Configuration on the left and then click Power User Configuration. Make sure everything is checked in it.

12. Click Users and you must see the comments against Administrator as a super user.
13. Open Aircom Enterprise and login name as Administrator and same password. Click Login.
14. Once logged in you will have no problem in adding a project or opening and existing one.

Note: If it doesn't allow you to login then pls go to Go to Start --> All Programs --> Aircom international --> Enterprise v6.0 --> Misc --> Database Settings Migration tool. Login in it with the same information and then click Migrate. If nothing goes wrong you will be able to login in Enterprise.

Theses people are the heart of this forum...
Such contribution from iccengr...hassen...DB...Clive.... and many more(D..)
people is moving us forward....
will be ever greatful for ur shares...

Thanks..

samer_sh
2009-05-04, 09:47 PM
gr8 work:)

golf
2009-05-04, 09:54 PM
Thank you, very useful

tanbao
2009-05-06, 02:51 AM
Hello all,

1. Download Oracle 10G from www.oracle.com (http://www.oracle.com) (the file should be 624MB in zip format for win32)

Does it work with windows vista/windows 7?

Rooster[BG]
2009-05-07, 01:13 AM
Hello Mr. lccengr,

many thanks for the great manual. I followed the steps but encounter the following error on step 10:

"Unable to create Super User Role - Database creation abandoned"

This is the link (http://www.4shared.com/file/103737333/8566603f/Aircom_Administrator.html) to the picture illustrating this error. In the second link (http://img15.images****.us/img15/8845/aircomadministrator.jpg), for the people that can't access 4shared.com, just replace the stars with "s h a c k" (without the spaces between the letters) to see the picture.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with my problem, but I download Oracle 10.2.0.1 for Win XP. I saw in Aircom Administrator Help, that it requests 10.2.0.3 ODBC driver. Can I install only the new ODBC driver (10.2.0.3) without the patch because I couldn't find it. On the Oracles site I saw "Oracle Database Vault 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.3.0)" for download but I wasn't sure if this is the right download.

I would be very grateful for the help.
Thank you in advance.

venom
2009-05-07, 01:48 AM
Download this Guide which i have prepared for you guys with pictures !!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMA61F0U

It is very easy to understand !! Download the Template from the below link, you can use it for ASSET and RANOPT (both)

If you still face problem, just pm me !

Rooster[BG]
2009-05-07, 06:16 AM
Thank you, it works fine with this template.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMA61F0U

It is very easy to understand !! Download the Template from the below link, you can use it for ASSET and RANOPT (both)

alkesh
2009-05-11, 09:23 PM
Finally installation successful on my laptop and working fine.

Thank you very much.

Can anybody share a step by step tutorial on creating 2g network
using ASSET

Inception
2009-05-11, 10:14 PM
hello
i have this question too .
this version doesn working on win vista please .
best regards
lavin

Does it work with windows vista/windows 7?

YokovNewman
2009-05-21, 08:54 PM
Great effort form lccengr Hats off to him..

da_manole
2009-05-22, 03:26 AM
Is anyone who has this patch ? I am trying to install Aircom on vista and oracle it's not working properly without this

planner
2009-06-05, 10:58 PM
Thanks. That was helpful. I haven't got the Oracle 10G yet. But would try as you said.

Lesmana
2009-06-15, 05:45 PM
Anyone please tell me how to uninstall the oracle. i have uninstall it from control panel but still it shows that the oracle services are still running in services under device manger.

Thanks

venom
2009-06-15, 10:27 PM
Anyone please tell me how to uninstall the oracle. i have uninstall it from control panel but still it shows that the oracle services are still running in services under device manger.

Thanks

Run the setup again and look for installed components !!

Check the installed components and click remove !

Lesmana
2009-06-16, 04:24 PM
Dear Lccengr

At the begening of Oracle installation,there comes an option for with

-Normal and Advanced option. Which one need to select?

-After installation of oracle,do i need to create a database or start to install Enterprise?

-After applying patch 50, start your Ranopt step by step guide....right/wrong?

which oracle version needed for Enterprise 5.2?

Thanks

venom
2009-06-16, 10:34 PM
Dear Lccengr

At the begening of Oracle installation,there comes an option for with

-Normal and Advanced option. Which one need to select?

-After installation of oracle,do i need to create a database or start to install Enterprise?

-After applying patch 50, start your Ranopt step by step guide....right/wrong?

which oracle version needed for Enterprise 5.2?

Thanks

The Guide is for Aircom v6, you can use it to install v6.1 as well but the license for 6.1 is not shared yet !!

Oracle 10G is used in this Guide but i guess you can use 9i as well. I haven't tried Oracle 9i that is why i don't recommend it to install for Aircom v6.

After Installing Enterprise and Oracle, you need to create the database with the Aircom Enteprise template, i have already shared the template and instructions to do so !!

Once your database is created, you need to define the database in AIRCOM, and then using the administrator tool, define the User Name and Password. Everything is written in RANOPT manual with the pictures, just follow the steps and share the snap if you are having any error, thanks !

faisalusuf
2009-06-25, 10:35 PM
thanks you so much so this knowledge sharing

edinburgh
2009-07-09, 03:40 PM
sorry to disturb you, friends.

But where can I find ver6 installer and medicine?

Thanks.

BR,
Edin

coz of my browser setting, can only see last day post

Lesmana
2009-07-16, 07:00 PM
Anyone please tell how to delete the antenna database of Enterprise 5.2 in Asset.I have loaded an antenna database xml provided by david in this forum.

After loading that,the antenna database is coming with every project by default.If i open a new project,the same database appears there.I dont need all of those antenna,coz there are so many antenna pattern and the file size is 35mb...

Please suggest how to delete this antenna database ?

Thanks in advance...................

pirooz3865
2009-07-16, 08:16 PM
hi,
do you have aircom6 license?

Alphab
2009-07-31, 06:06 PM
Is anyone who has this patch ? I am trying to install Aircom on vista and oracle it's not working properly without this

here is the patch, i tried with it for Vista. I faced the below problems :

1. after defining the ODBC User DSN and then log in with system user,
i come to administrator password step and the next couldnt complete
the procedures and say that have to stop Enterprise Aircom v6.
2. then logged in with administrator password. When i want to add project
it said your client application does not support limited access etc.

If anyone come to a solution, pls share ..

here the patch attached, if like and succeed you may add reputation.

no password ..

stingray123456789
2009-08-28, 02:05 AM
here is the patch, i tried with it for Vista. I faced the below problems :

1. after defining the ODBC User DSN and then log in with system user,
i come to administrator password step and the next couldnt complete
the procedures and say that have to stop Enterprise Aircom v6.
2. then logged in with administrator password. When i want to add project
it said your client application does not support limited access etc.

If anyone come to a solution, pls share ..

here the patch attached, if like and succeed you may add reputation.

no password ..

some of us dnt have privaliges

atul22
2009-08-29, 11:56 PM
i have problem when i opened aircom enterprise then license not found this erroe came
this picture for illustration

stingray123456789
2009-08-30, 12:16 AM
i installed it all abut when tried to run it said invalid licence and things were locked ,any body please send us an externallink for the liceence

anshul7312
2009-08-30, 02:49 AM
hi...
where i can find the Installer for Aricom V6

stingray123456789
2009-08-30, 03:15 AM
hi...
where i can find the Installer for Aricom V6
INSTALLER FOR AIRCOM V6.0
first time i got a chance to help some one !!

please find a license for it please

http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=1&searchName=aircom+enterprise&searchmode=2&searchName=aircom+enterprise&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

HERE IS THE LICENCE BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD IT COZ IM A JUNIOR MEMBER PLEASE IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT SEND ME AN EXTERNAL LINK SO THAT I CAN INSTALL IT AS WELL
LICENSE

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2635&page=5

venom
2009-08-30, 07:51 PM
i have problem when i opened aircom enterprise then license not found this erroe came
this picture for illustration

Select all and press GET ALL LICENSES :)

atul22
2009-08-31, 02:22 AM
thanks for given this reply but i have one doubt whre can i get the patch 50 i dont have the patch 50 which is mention as "nampez patch 50".i have downloaded 43R94 but this one is just update of patch 43 but i dont have the patch .can u assist me this problem .this picture clear it.

Select all and press GET ALL LICENSES :)

stingray123456789
2009-08-31, 02:29 AM
thanks for given this reply but i have one doubt whre can i get the patch 50 i dont have the patch 50 which is mention as "nampez patch 50".i have downloaded 43R94 but this one is just update of patch 43 but i dont have the patch .can u assist me this problem .this picture clear it.

here is the registry file and patched dll fle that would make your aircom enterprise v6.0 work .

Dont forget to thank

Jackvn
2009-08-31, 03:27 PM

Thanks so much./.

atul22
2009-09-02, 03:14 AM
heloo
whr i get this file can u send me if possible

thanks

here is the registry file and patched dll fle that would make your aircom enterprise v6.0 work .

Dont forget to thank

stingray123456789
2009-09-02, 07:54 AM
heloo
whr i get this file can u send me if possible

thanks

dont forget to press thnx

facundito123
2009-09-12, 01:06 AM
I've never heard about this soft, let's take a look

Joel
2010-01-12, 04:46 PM
Tnx and Ill try it and be sure to update...tnx again:)

coolzyp
2010-01-19, 09:46 PM
Where is the software download?

Dython
2010-01-22, 03:01 AM
just wonder:confused: what this is

farhadr2002
2010-01-27, 08:36 PM
[QUOTE=venom;46609]Go to Help --> License Information

select all and click on "GET ALL LICENSES"

Everything will be enabled :)[/QUO

Dear friend,

I did mentioned method. when I run software other time it is needed again.
can you help me?

Lesmana
2010-03-24, 07:51 PM
Dear experts,

I have replaced the file "ai_1998.dll" but before login to enterprise 5.2 when i checked the license administration in Help tab, it shows all the node lock.

i select all and pressed the button GET License BUT nothing happening...

anyone please help to solve it

Thanks

omid373
2010-05-25, 08:24 PM
dTI post the snapshot, it will help me to understand, i hope you are installing Oracle 10G. I got this error with 11G once..

Hi.
I have Error : "ORA-01078 : failure in processing system parameters" creating database for Aircom V.60
I followed steps accoourding to dear Venom post.Alos I installed oracle 10g. could any one help me plzz

zain
2010-05-25, 08:38 PM
Gud one bro

farhadr2002
2010-05-25, 09:01 PM
Hello all,

Dear Friends,

It works very well. but i have little problem. I should run "get license" on help menu, any time that i run software.
can no body help me?

chiku
2010-05-26, 01:02 AM
i need ai_1988.dll file .if you can send me via mail than it would be g8.

Also i have a doubt,i tried to install on windows7 32 bit but it fails so do this work onl with xp operating system.

Also aircom 6.0 support asset 3g??

yazzzing
2010-05-26, 12:01 PM
INSTALLER FOR AIRCOM V6.0
first time i got a chance to help some one !!

please find a license for it please

http://search.4shared.com/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=1&searchName=aircom+enterprise&searchmode=2&searchName=aircom+enterprise&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

HERE IS THE LICENCE BUT I CANT DOWNLOAD IT COZ IM A JUNIOR MEMBER PLEASE IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT SEND ME AN EXTERNAL LINK SO THAT I CAN INSTALL IT AS WELL
LICENSE

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?t=2635&page=5

thanks very very much!!!!

yazzzing
2010-05-26, 12:07 PM
you are use which version of aircom???
now aircom v6 have 6.0/6.1/6.2 version software for download,which one can use with crxck???I don't want download one but can not use....

yazzzing
2010-05-26, 12:10 PM
i need ai_1988.dll file .if you can send me via mail than it would be g8.

Also i have a doubt,i tried to install on windows7 32 bit but it fails so do this work onl with xp operating system.

Also aircom 6.0 support asset 3g??

ai_1988.dll file is use for what???I have the file but I don't know if it is correct file and how to use....

coursekec
2010-05-26, 08:15 PM
I followed all the steps. I have installed oracle version 10.2.0.1 and i got the following error message while starting the project.

"Your client installation isn't compatible with the Database"

Please help me to get rid of it...

dan321
2010-05-28, 04:40 AM
please send me the ai.1998.dll dan_okazie@yahoo.com, thanks in advanc

Dear experts,

I have replaced the file "ai_1998.dll" but before login to enterprise 5.2 when i checked the license administration in Help tab, it shows all the node lock.

i select all and pressed the button GET License BUT nothing happening...

anyone please help to solve it

Thanks

dan321
2010-05-28, 04:42 AM
could you please help me with te license for aircom v6.0? dan_okazie@yahoo.com is my e-mail, please help me, i urgently need it for my thesis

thanks very very much!!!!

coursekec
2010-05-29, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=venom;25856]Hello All,

As the topic is of personal experience that is why i would like to share my experience with 11G. I have tried to work Aircom v6 with 11G first. But unfortunately after trying very hard i was not able to create a database of Enterprise successfully. There could be 2 reasons for it:

1. I didn't follow the same steps as i did for 10G.
2. Enterprise gave me the client database error when i got connected and tried to add a project. This could be because 11G database was not supported by Aircom Enterprise.

You can try still to work with 11G following the same steps but make sure you use ENTERPRISE template to create a database. If somebody get it working, pls post the changes to the procedure i have mentioned for 10G, thank you[/QUOTEd]

Hi Venom
thanks for the great post. i also go the same error using oracle 10.2.0.1 with odbc driver 10.2.0.2. Can u exaclty name the version of oracle that made u successful in installing the aircom.. also can i use patch of aircom along with c-r-a-c-k. ?

waiting 4 ur reply..

Mostafaa
2011-02-08, 08:15 PM
Hello all,

1. Download Oracle 10G from Oracle | Hardware and Software, Engineered to Work Together (http://www.oracle.com) (the file should be 624MB in zip format for win32)

Dear Venom:
I installed ENTERPRISE V6.0 , according to what you said ,butwhen i was logging ,it error as below:
ODBC Error:[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12154:TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified.
I appreciate if you help me.
Thanks in advance.

Mostafaa
2011-02-08, 08:38 PM

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMA61F0U)

Dear Venom:
I installed ENTERPRISE V6.0 , according to what you said ,butwhen i was click on the test connection ,it error as below:
unable to connect
SQLState = 08004
ODBC Error:[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12154:TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified.

I appreciate if you help me.
Thanks in advance.

gogotchiya83
2011-03-12, 01:05 AM
Man thanks for your user guide but i can't understand some things :
in "2" you ask to inzip in "D" but in "6" you say that C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\assistants\dbca\templates (this is the directory where you have actually installed the oracle).
can you explain?
I continue by following with your step but in "9" i can't find my DB, I choose "dBASE Files" and i put my login + PWD but :
---------------------------
Login
Unable to login. Please try again.
OK
any help PLZ?

ritgail
2011-03-12, 03:23 AM
yes please guide.....i have the same problem...

freakturd06
2011-03-12, 12:15 PM
Please find attached method. it works for me.:p

butaktelco
2011-03-12, 10:55 PM
we must carefully read guide line installation aircom with oracle

guide line in here its enough to all version of aircom:)

rfworld
2011-03-15, 11:31 AM
@ freakturd06
Can u please check the link.
Its not working for me.
.......WORKING now

royyanhadi
2011-05-03, 11:43 AM
@freakturd06
Thank's Bro... Nice Tutorial....
I will try it...

royyanhadi
2011-05-08, 01:30 AM
@ALL
Database Oracle successfully created...
but I can't login to RANOPT....????
please help me...
thank's before...

venom
2011-05-08, 03:11 AM
@ALL
Database Oracle successfully created...
but I can't login to RANOPT....????
please help me...
thank's before...

Hi,
check my AIRCOM v7.0 installation, maybe it will help you !!

jamesbond
2011-05-08, 06:30 AM
Kindly help as I am getting the Limited Data base issue when successfully log in to Aircomm.
Message appears when Add the project;:mad:
Your Client Installation is'nt compatible with Database

I manged to Login in the following condition however;

I have Win 7 64bit.
I have installed Aircom 6 with oracle 10g 32bit.
At first I was unable to login but then I went to C/windows/SysWoW-->Odbcad32.
Then click Add in Odbcad32 window and specified the Data Service name, TNS, and User ID.
Then press the Test Connection in the same window.
Another window appeared where I assigned password.
Then just OK OK button (Keep neglecting the warning windows)

That is how I mangaged to log in. But getting the above error when trying to create the project :funk:

jamesbond
2011-05-09, 03:30 AM
h
Kindly help as I am getting the Limited Data base issue when successfully log in to Aircomm.
Message appears when Add the project;:mad:
Your Client Installation is'nt compatible with Database

I manged to Login in the following condition however;

I have Win 7 64bit.
I have installed Aircom 6 with oracle 10g 32bit.
At first I was unable to login but then I went to C/windows/SysWoW-->Odbcad32.
Then click Add in Odbcad32 window and specified the Data Service name, TNS, and User ID.
Then press the Test Connection in the same window.
Another window appeared where I assigned password.
Then just OK OK button (Keep neglecting the warning windows)

That is how I mangaged to log in. But getting the above error when trying to create the project :funk:

Hi All
Thank God, At last I have succeeded to install it after spending one complete night :D
For those who have Win 7 (64 bit), use 11g (better use 32 bit as I have used it on 64bit OS).
And you may suffer login problem so just work around and go to C/windows/SysWoW-->Odbcad32:p

Don worry the Warning "Enerprise manager configuration failed due to the following error...."

(Despite installing Microsoft Framework, I could not install RF uv Viewer due to 64bit OS)

Credits to VENOM, lccengr!!

royyanhadi
2011-05-09, 03:00 PM
@venom
thank's for suggestion...
but I have the problem with license...
can you give another suggestion????

dacoder
2011-05-09, 11:13 PM
Hi

I get following error while logging into database: Any suggestion ?

http://i51.tinypic.com/6hl55c.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/2r25ahj.png

royyanhadi
2011-05-11, 06:48 PM
@dacoder
I think you must update your ODBC Oracle Driver...???
what your OS using...???

dacoder
2011-05-12, 12:08 AM
@dacoder
I think you must update your ODBC Oracle Driver...???
what your OS using...???
Hi
How do I update ODBC oracle driver? Plz tell
I'm using WinXP SP2 btw

Thanks

royyanhadi
2011-05-12, 12:42 AM
@dacoder
what the version of your Oracle Database?
I use ORACLE102010_NT with Windows XP SP3???
maybe your version of Oracle not supported by Aircom Enterprise.
Thank's

jamesbond
2011-05-12, 02:13 AM
Hi
How do I update ODBC oracle driver? Plz tell
I'm using WinXP SP2 btw

Thanks

Go to Oracle website there you can find which one to download as per your required OS.

jamesbond
2011-05-12, 02:16 AM
Dear Friends,

It works very well. but i have little problem. I should run "get license" on help menu, any time that i run software.
can no body help me?

Hi Verdana
Does your installation has ADVANTAGE working?

venom
2011-05-12, 02:26 AM
@venom
thank's for suggestion...
but I have the problem with license...
can you give another suggestion????

For licence of AIRCOM v6.0, you need to replace the file "ai_1998.dll" nempez patch !!

royyanhadi
2011-05-12, 11:28 AM
@venom
oke, I will try it...
thank's for information... :)

dacoder
2011-05-12, 07:52 PM
@dacoder
what the version of your Oracle Database?
I use ORACLE102010_NT with Windows XP SP3???
maybe your version of Oracle not supported by Aircom Enterprise.
Thank's
Hi
I installed Oracle Database 10g Release 2. Surely Enterprise supports this.

Thanks

jamesbond
2011-05-14, 03:14 AM
For licence of AIRCOM v6.0, you need to replace the file "ai_1998.dll" nempez patch !!

Wher to find this one "ai_1998.dll" nempez patch?
Do we have someone sharing it?

BR

zeuscane
2011-05-14, 03:20 AM
Use search menu !
However you can try this
http://www.finetopix.com/34330-post1.html

zeuscane

jamesbond
2011-05-14, 04:24 PM
Use search menu !
However you can try this
http://www.finetopix.com/34330-post1.html

zeuscane

Thanks but we do not have permission to go for vip...:)!!

kamy
2011-05-14, 05:12 PM
Thanks but we do not have permission to go for vip...:)!!

you are not so far the VIP section, keep working

astro
2011-06-04, 06:50 PM
Hi Can anyone kind enough to share with me link where I can download a Aircom Asset v6 Installer or Aircom Asset v6.2 Med****, I really need the tool.
appreciate the assitance.

astro

m_afrasiabi
2011-06-08, 11:35 PM
Wher to find this one "ai_1998.dll" nempez patch?
Do we have someone sharing it?

BR

Send your email, i'll send you the med for Aircom v6.0

Please just add Tnx and Reputation!

atiplanning
2011-06-14, 11:21 PM
Send your email, i'll send you the med for Aircom v6.0

Please just add Tnx and Reputation!

atiplanning@gmail.com

Tnx in advance

mohamad
2011-06-23, 05:19 PM
Hi Friends,
When I should apply patch 50?
when Enterprise installation is finished or while the installing?

best Regards,

mohamad
2011-06-24, 04:34 AM
Dear Venom,
Can you upload this guide on rapidshare? it's my pleasure that you do it.
Thanks,

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMA61F0U)

dacoder
2011-06-25, 02:39 PM
Hi

I am receiving following error in Enterprise Administrator, while trying to rectify error "The version of database you are using is older than the version of Enterprise you are running...." Please help

http://i55.tinypic.com/2d9tsb7.jpg

venom
2011-06-26, 03:58 AM
Hi

I am receiving following error in Enterprise Administrator, while trying to rectify error "The version of database you are using is older than the version of Enterprise you are running...." Please help

http://i55.tinypic.com/2d9tsb7.jpg

R u sure you're installing it on Windows xp , also please check the version of Aircom Enterprise Suite

Thanks

student21
2011-06-26, 11:38 PM
either upgrade database to 10.2.0.4 or use oracle 11

dacoder
2011-06-27, 12:06 AM
R u sure you're installing it on Windows xp , also please check the version of Aircom Enterprise Suite

Thanks
Yeah...i'm installing it on WinXP. I'm trying to install Enterprise Suite 6.2

Thanks

dacoder
2011-06-27, 12:07 AM
either upgrade database to 10.2.0.4 or use oracle 11
Do I need to uninstall previous version before upgrading? including Enterprise suite?

Thanks

student21
2011-06-27, 12:26 AM
if you stick to oracle 10, just upgrade the database version.
otherwise, if u go for oracle 11, i recommend formatting PC before.

messing with oracle, means messing with stability of PC.
that's the reason why i always do these things on virtual machines (through VMware) when the best host has 4Gb of RAM, allocating 1Gb to the virtual one...

d

venom
2011-06-27, 11:19 AM
Yeah...i'm installing it on WinXP. I'm trying to install Enterprise Suite 6.2

Thanks

This Guide is for v6.0 , if you want to install 6.2 or above then you need to install Oracle 11 (with different database template) or with 10G with patch 10.2.0.2 or above)

dacoder
2011-06-28, 12:03 AM
This Guide is for v6.0 , if you want to install 6.2 or above then you need to install Oracle 11 (with different database template) or with 10G with patch 10.2.0.2 or above)
Hi
Can you please provide the database template for Oracle 11?

Thanks

hoangtuna
2011-07-03, 01:22 AM
I've install Aircom v6. Now I dont know where to begin? Someone can help me with some documents abou Aircom.
Thanks so much.

venom
2011-07-04, 12:49 AM
Hi
Can you please provide the database template for Oracle 11?

Thanks

It is already shared in the forum

Search for Aircom v7 installation guide. Thanks

thang271
2011-07-04, 11:53 AM
I've install Aircom v6. Now I dont know where to begin? Someone can help me with some documents abou Aircom.
Thanks so much.

Here you are!
Oracle 10g, Database Creation, Enterprise and Ranopt Setup.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?50i8a81ez83vdaz)

ivandgreat
2011-07-27, 04:49 AM
hello venom,

im stuck here, unable to find folder mentioned below as per you instructions,

i installed 10G express edition..

where could i paste the templates?

thanks in advance.. :)

ivandgreat
2011-07-28, 02:27 PM
hello venom,

im stuck here, unable to find folder mentioned below as per you instructions,

i installed 10G express edition..

where could i paste the templates?

thanks in advance.. :)

anybody have the same experience.. please help.. i really appreciate.. :)

student21
2011-07-28, 04:36 PM
if you followed instructions there is such a folder...
look for C:\Oracle\...\assistants\dbca\templates
it has to be there, somewhere