PDA

View Full Version : Question Problems with nemo analyze 5.13

terryfrancois
2010-12-13, 11:51 PM
Hi all, I have a problem with nemo analyze 5.13, when it opens the SW, it shows a msg error: "Failed to connect to database host localhost:12001" and doesnt work. I have installed the sql server 2005 standard edition. Any help?
thx in advance

newbielinz
2010-12-14, 12:50 AM
Hi all, I have a problem with nemo analyze 5.13, when it opens the SW, it shows a msg error: "Failed to connect to database host localhost:12001" and doesnt work. I have installed the sql server 2005 standard edition. Any help?
thx in advance

i believe you update your java to the newer version, am i correct?
uninstall it and only use java from original nemo installer.

terryfrancois
2010-12-14, 02:50 AM
It didnt work, i uninstalled the java, and nemo analyze, then I re-install the NA with the new java (from the NA) and the same error, must be other thing.

i believe you update your java to the newer version, am i correct?
uninstall it and only use java from original nemo installer.

striker
2010-12-14, 02:55 AM
It didnt work, i uninstalled the java, and nemo analyze, then I re-install the NA with the new java (from the NA) and the same error, must be other thing.

if you other software there like agilent and xcap. It will do conflict.. If not just delete all the data the registry and drive C and reinstall it again.

KveldulvCL
2010-12-14, 03:01 AM
thx in advance

Hi terryfrancois, my personal experience, that happens when you install a nemo analyze over a previous installation (greater or lower version).

I have fully unninstalled analyze, using "Smarty Unninstaller" or some similar soft, deleted the Nemo Tools folder from de HDD, same with sql server...

If nothing of that works, just like a friend have done, its use a virtual machine, like WMware

Good luck!

lamhd_bk
2011-09-22, 06:33 PM
thx in advance

--> Nemo tools--> Nemo Analyze Datastore --> remove database.bat --> yes

wish you success
:lol

bssmsm
2011-09-27, 04:47 PM
I use Analize 5.1 and when I have this probles, i open close de aplication and open again with hold "shift" key, I hope you can open it....