PDA

View Full Version : h5dmp and h6dmp

RNONards
2010-12-04, 05:32 PM
Hi guys,

Could someone share the exe files above. I have h5dmp but when i try to open it, it closes immediately. Please share. I want to try to emulate TI 8.1 (HASP HL). Please guide me also on how to do it.

Thanks and I appreciate any help from all of you.

gokilaravee
2010-12-04, 06:00 PM
go to command prompt and type h5dmp <pw1> <pw2> then enter

u will get dump and u need Q/R pairs also to complete emulation.

RNONards
2010-12-04, 06:05 PM
I'm sorry. How can I know if my donglle is SRM or HL.Please refer my screeenshots. In HASP Key reader it shows SRM Pro but in device manager, under Safenet USB key it shows HASP HL v3.25. If my dongle is HASP SRM Pro (HASP SRM 3.25) is there a solution for this? I have already the password thru TORO Mon.

When in the cmd prompt, when I type h5dmp 0xXXXX 0xXXXX it says "h5dmp is not a recognized as external or internal command." Any idea what I went wrong?

narciszu
2010-12-07, 07:54 AM
1. Run your programm with dongle attached.
2. go to: http://localhost:1947/_int_/sessions.html
3. If you see: (table is empty) = your soft uses only HASP HL even the dongle is SRM one (with firmware updated). If you see something in that table, your programm uses SRM functions (with or without HL)
4. Best dumping programm for SRM is SRM2Mul. For HL is good h5dmp.exe but is not enough. You need to find ETable/DTable and emulate with MultiKey.