PDA

View Full Version : Question about KPI.

cesimkaol
2010-11-29, 05:08 PM
Dear Senior,friends and exprienced persons.

I try to learn KPIs.I reached very beneficial focuments here,moreover,I am confused abot that KPIs.For example ,a few member share here useful excel documents,which include KPI formulas.I do not know how can ı benefit from that formulas.Where can I reach that ?RNC or NodB from OSS?

For example ;

for e*******

Successful Call Rate Core (%) = 100 * (NBANS+NABEFD+NADURD+NAAFTD+NABEFA1+NABEFA2+NTOBEFD+NTODURD+NTOBEFA+NBBUSY+NBOUT+NBNOEX+NCAWNOA+NSPARE12+NSPARE13)/(NCALLS-NSPARE2-NSPARE3)

or

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) = 100-(100*((pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive)/(pmNoRabEstAttemptPktInteractiv)))

there as a fromula above and I dont know how can reach that pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive or anothers.I know this paramaters ,I have them but ı dont know how can ı reach their values.

And could you please tell me how can I reach to that KPI values,how can I benefit from them...

I would like to hear beneficial and valuable experience and information...

alesuaza
2011-07-18, 08:42 PM
Dear Senior,friends and exprienced persons.

I try to learn KPIs.I reached very beneficial focuments here,moreover,I am confused abot that KPIs.For example ,a few member share here useful excel documents,which include KPI formulas.I do not know how can ı benefit from that formulas.Where can I reach that ?RNC or NodB from OSS?

For example ;

for e*******

Successful Call Rate Core (%) = 100 * (NBANS+NABEFD+NADURD+NAAFTD+NABEFA1+NABEFA2+NTOBEFD+NTODURD+NTOBEFA+NBBUSY+NBOUT+NBNOEX+NCAWNOA+NSPARE12+NSPARE13)/(NCALLS-NSPARE2-NSPARE3)

or

RAB Establishment Fail Rate PS(%) = 100-(100*((pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive)/(pmNoRabEstAttemptPktInteractiv)))

there as a fromula above and I dont know how can reach that pmNoRabEstSucPacketInteractive or anothers.I know this paramaters ,I have them but ı dont know how can ı reach their values.

And could you please tell me how can I reach to that KPI values,how can I benefit from them...

I would like to hear beneficial and valuable experience and information...
hello!! Finally, Could you calculate CSR for E******* Core? I'm having this same issue, and I can't find which table contains those counters.

Thanks!!