PDA

View Full Version : Question [HELP] Indoor propagation model tuning tool

xcatas
2010-11-22, 02:28 PM
Dear experts,

I want to learn about indoor propagation modelling. I've searched with keywords indoor propagation model calibration/tuning, but no match. There are many threads about outdoor propagation modelling with mentum, aircom, and atoll. So, my questions:

1 - Could you please share some documents or reports of indoor propagation calibration/tuning?
2 - Could we use software like Atoll, Mentum, or Aircom to calibrate the indoor propagation model? Which one is better?

Any comment will be appreciated..
Thanks..

gratous
2010-11-22, 03:50 PM
Ibwave can help you with that:
Radio Planning Solutions for Profitable in-Building Wireless Networks | iBwave Solutions | (http://www.ibwave.com/)
We use it and it is very good. You can calibrate even the outdoor signal coming in

haq_enam
2010-11-22, 05:05 PM
Dear experts,

I want to learn about indoor propagation modelling. I've searched with keywords indoor propagation model calibration/tuning, but no match. There are many threads about outdoor propagation modelling with mentum, aircom, and atoll. So, my questions:

1 - Could you please share some documents or reports of indoor propagation calibration/tuning?
2 - Could we use software like Atoll, Mentum, or Aircom to calibrate the indoor propagation model? Which one is better?

Any comment will be appreciated..

Thanks..

There is a tool for indoor planning , dsign and propagation modeling called IBWAVE. It is very expensive tool but very good. Earlier it was called Rf-Vu.