PDA

View Full Version : RANOPT interface pack 1.4 SP1

kamy
2010-11-17, 09:59 AM
could someone upload RANOPT interface pack 1.4 SP1.exe for aircom V7?
BRs
kamy

TEMS
2010-11-24, 05:17 PM
could someone upload RANOPT interface pack 1.4 SP1.exe for aircom V7?
BRs
kamy

hello everybody
Could all member and VIP member help us to share file installtion of RANOPT interface pack 1.4 SP1.exe for aircom

this tool important for RANOPT

thanks for help us

lejun
2010-12-03, 11:17 AM
Hi all,

This is RANOPT interface pack 1.7 SP3 (the newest for ENT 7).

Rgs

DCA
2010-12-03, 01:33 PM
Question

I have troubles getting my drivetest data visible after import. It says it has succesfully parsed the data (all icons are green and ok) but data is still not available.
Does anyone have the same experience or maybe know what I'm doing wrong :eek:?
( According to the manual there's a problem with the handlers then but they were also succesfully started. Got this with the Anite and Ranopt csv importer )

@lejun
Thanks man

kamy
2010-12-03, 02:04 PM
Question

I have troubles getting my drivetest data visible after import. It says it has succesfully parsed the data (all icons are green and ok) but data is still not available.
Does anyone have the same experience or maybe know what I'm doing wrong :eek:?
( According to the manual there's a problem with the handlers then but they were also succesfully started. Got this with the Anite and Ranopt csv importer )

@lejun
Thanks man

i have the same problem, but i dont know how to fix them
Another problem is ranopt need the registration (if not it will be blocked automatically in 3months and the maximum logfile can load is 15, continue counting down). i think the first step we have to patch the rt_administration file to pass over the registration step (fully working of ranopt)
hope you can support this
Brs
kamy

DCA
2010-12-04, 10:58 PM
@kamy
registration is the least thing to worry about. Looks like the package itself has issues and it's not correct working for that reason. Well, if you may believe the documentation and trial criteria.

So far noticed.
Language/region problems, dll registrating problems. Crashing of parser/loader when stopping the service, instable operation of the import wizard and so on and so on...
If this is ment to be sales promotion, it's better to look at a more stable product then aircom delivers.:rolleyes:
At this moment it only copies the dt-file inside the correct directory but isn't parsed. It tries to pack also something but hopeless fails doing that.

I'm just curious if someone is using this at all........

lejun
2010-12-04, 11:55 PM
@kamy
registration is the least thing to worry about. Looks like the package itself has issues and it's not correct working for that reason. Well, if you may believe the documentation and trial criteria.

So far noticed.
Language/region problems, dll registrating problems. Crashing of parser/loader when stopping the service, instable operation of the import wizard and so on and so on...
If this is ment to be sales promotion, it's better to look at a more stable product then aircom delivers.:rolleyes:
At this moment it only copies the dt-file inside the correct directory but isn't parsed. It tries to pack also something but hopeless fails doing that.

I'm just curious if someone is using this at all........

Hi DCA,

Maybe this version is not stable:L

The last time, i tried RANOPT in Enterprise 6.1, worked fine with Nemo Outdoor 4 logfiles.

The strengths of RANOPT is direct connecting with planning database, great feature. But i see only Aircom use RANOPT for logfile processing, not too important:D

Rgs

kamy
2010-12-05, 12:17 AM
Hi DCA,

Maybe this version is not stable:L

The last time, i tried RANOPT in Enterprise 6.1, worked fine with Nemo Outdoor 4 logfiles.

The strengths of RANOPT is direct connecting with planning database, great feature. But i see only Aircom use RANOPT for logfile processing, not too important:D

Rgs

another department in my company have bought the full license, and it is stable. may be the license we generated ourself is in trouble

@DCA: could you please help me patch the registration of ranopt.
In appreciation,
kamy