PDA

View Full Version : Need Radio NW Planning proposal

clive
2008-09-13, 12:25 PM
Hi<div>I want to get hold of a professional Radio NW Planning proposal for GSM or WiMAX or any &#160;cellular technlogy. It can be for a Greenfield NW or expansion of an existing NW.</div><div>I also want to understand the commercial model as to how the Telco is billed for Radio NW planning services - what are fixed costs and variable costs etc.</div><div>Also waht is teh time reqd for doing Radio planning for a city ( depens on size, terrain, customers etc)</div><div>Pl send me the details. PL PM me for my contact details</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in adv</div>

VMatas
2008-09-14, 03:16 AM
Hi<div><br></div><div>Financial - equipment related planning isn't easy task. You can begin from some big Excel files and modify its by your needs:</div><div><br></div><div>http://rapidshare.com/files/145003671/LRIC.rar.html</span><br></div><div><br></span></div><div>Be carefull with all model parameters!&#160;</span></div><div>Enjoy!</span></div>

uel888
2008-09-14, 10:48 AM
Thanks VMatas

clive
2008-09-14, 01:08 PM
Thanks.. However I am talking of a word document basd proposal to a Telco offering NW Planing services.

VMatas
2008-09-14, 05:05 PM
Hello all,&#160;
<div><br></div><div>2 xls files are corrupted from source. They are related fixed PSTN network, so you can still use mobile model, which is directly related to GSM network planning. Good luck with many formulas.</div>

shahram
2008-10-06, 02:27 AM
files are corrupted!!!!
could you please check the source

thanks
Shahram