2010-11-15, 01:38 PM
how to chek MOS in Nemo....

what do u mean?
Check or export?

RF engineer
2010-11-15, 03:56 PM

Dear
with Nemo there are extra equipment( terratec+extra cable for mobiles) come to check it the attach is may help especially page 3

agungcoml
2010-11-16, 12:34 PM
what do u mean?
Check or export?

I mean in the nemo workspace, i drove test and i try to found voice quality in nemo (MOS), how to show MOS?

kamy
2010-11-16, 12:47 PM
in enclosed these files from ASCOM related to MOS test (i'm not sure this file has been posted on the forum, please do a search before downloading the attachments)
BRs
Kamy
(i have some detail information but in chinese, if you can, i will)

agungcoml
2010-11-16, 01:30 PM
in enclosed these files from ASCOM related to MOS test (i'm not sure this file has been posted on the forum, please do a search before downloading the attachments)
BRs
Kamy
(i have some detail information but in chinese, if you can, i will)

thank you sir for your support, but why i cant download it, yesterday i could download:(

kamy
2010-11-16, 01:50 PM
thank you sir for your support, but why i cant download it, yesterday i could download:(

it might be credits limited,

RF engineer
2010-11-16, 05:12 PM
I mean in the nemo workspace, i drove test and i try to found voice quality in nemo (MOS), how to show MOS?

just check from parameter you can find alot of MOS stuff .
just right click on worksapce and u will have parameters
BR
RF

Motorola
2010-11-16, 09:12 PM

Provided that you already have Nemo outdoor with license for MOS and PESQ and also handlers for external hardware required, in this case already mentioned TerraTec sound card it is no problem.

px150
2010-11-21, 05:02 AM

How to check MOS in NEMO
Nemo (anite) had 2 solutions for check the MOS

1.using the NEMO Outdoor = Nemo outdoor + Audio Quality device like terratec USB Sound card and nemo audio quality box ( prefer using Terratec )
2.Using The Nemo Handy = U must had 2 Nemo Handy devices that support audio quality ( license )

If you using the nemo outdoor u can search in the forum..there is many topics related using Nemo Outdoor to get MOS Value

if you using Nemo handy you have to connect the device mobile to mobile
mobile A call to mobile B

Mobile A set to audio quality ON and add audio OFF and Mobile B set to audio Quality Off and add audio ON ( need the voice quality sample *.amr )

so with the correct setting the logfile that you recorded can be shown the audio quality MOS PSM or PESQ on Nemo Analyze post processing

just type mos in nemo analyze parameter bar and it will show the parameter that you need

PSM from Nemo Handy
PESQ from NEmo Outdoor