PDA

View Full Version : All tools in one place (HASP HL)

freakturd06
2010-11-12, 10:47 AM
Hi, I found a post where a package with everything you need (works 100% with HASP HL). It maybe also work for other dongle types, just give it a try and comment here:

- Dumpers: h5dmp and h6dmp

- REG file generators: HASPHL_MULTIKEY and UniDumpToReg

- Emulators: Vusbbus and Multikey

Here the link (you may want to disable your AV since some tools are recognized as threats)

http://rapidshare.com/files/411479066/Tools.rar.html

INSTRUCTIONS TO USE THESE TOOLS:

If you see, I included 3 types of tools:
1- Dumpers (h5dmp or h6dmp)

2- reg file creators (HASPHL_MULTIKEY.exe or
UniDumpToReg.exe)

3- Emulators (Vubbus or Multikey)

You must use the 3 of them:

1- Plug in your dongle and run protected application. Play around with app for a while.

2- Using some hasp monitor, like "Toro Aladdin Dongles Monitor.exe" you can get the two passwords needed to dump dongle (PW1 and PW2).

3- Use those passwords to dump dongle, using h5dmp or h6dmp. Try both. One should work. (You said you already dumped your dongle, so you can skip steps 1, 2 and 3)

4- With dmp file at hand, use one of the two included REG file generator. Use HASPHL_MULTIKEY.exe to create Multikey Emulator compatible REG file...or...use UniDumpToReg.exe to create VUSBBUS compatible REG files...is up to you to choose any of them.

5- Once reg file is generated, you do not need dmp file anymore. Double click on reg file to add it to Windows registry.

6- Install emulator either Multikey or Vusbbus, depends on which type of reg file you created previously. It will detect the reg file you just loaded and will install drivers. To install emulator, just run "install.bat" for Vubbus or "install.cmd" for Multikey...Windows will do the rest..reboot if asked.

7- Remove your dongle from usb port...actually you can now trash you dongle away or keep it safe in original box.... open protected application...will work like if real dongle is connected.

8- If your application has some type of time limit , or licensing features...you can play with reg file into "data" section changing some bytes at a time and repeating steps 5 to 7...eventually you will find bytes that will change your program time limit or add/remove features....this is trial and error..there is no direct solution...just play around changing some bytes...if application fails to load..means you changed incorrect byte, so put back original value and try another byte...and so on...it takes time..but eventually you find it...also changing some bytes wont do anything to application...keep trying with other bytes...rememeber that after changing REG file, you must always repeat steps 5 to 7...

Note: I'm not the original author of this thread. I just found it in the net and sharing.

Here is the original thread.
All tools in one place (HASP HL) - Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=2833)
You may want to visit.

RNONards
2010-12-04, 10:17 AM
Good search. But please share the tools in 4shared. I have problem downloading in rapidshare.

Or if anybody here have the tools h5dmp/h6dpm, please share.:D

jorrgivarius
2010-12-04, 06:41 PM
Yes, please reload in 4shared

abc123ww
2010-12-05, 01:38 AM
Hi.
i have h4dmp. h5dmp. h6dmp
h4h5h6.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/file/fp2exuag10dtubo/h4h5h6.rar)
pass : abcd

rasar00
2010-12-05, 03:08 AM
thank you for your usefull information

catechumen
2010-12-22, 08:58 PM
Hasp HL and SRM not equiv?