PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Compact-i 1.00

clive
2008-09-12, 10:03 PM
Nemo Compact-i 1.00 with Support for CDMA 800MHz/1900MHz and EV-DO Rev. A Now Available for Delivery

Nemo Compact-i is an intelligent and compact solution for optimizing the quality of wireless voice and data networks - a truly pioneering solution that enables handheld CDMA 800MHz/1900MHz and EV-DO Revision A measurements using the world’s smallest, full-powered, full-featured Windows XP Pro/Vista-enabled PC, the OQO model e2.
Nemo Compact-i records a complete set of CDMA and EV-DO KPIs for post-processing and enables you to monitor measurement results in real time utilizing the best real-time data visualization on the handheld market. The data views range from bar and line graphs to indoor maps, and L3 signaling and parameter grids. Nemo Compact-i introduces also the highly evolved Nemo application testing features onto the new, groundbreaking platform, the supported applications including voice calls, FTP upload/download, and ICMP ping.

Nemo Compact-i is also the ideal solution for indoor CDMA and EV-DO measurements, being the only existing CDMA and EV-DO measurement solution that combines Windows XP Pro/Vista capability and built-in 3G mobile broadband with small enough size to make the device easy to use also in spaces where laptops and other bulky equipment turn out to be highly impractical.

All network parameters supported by the terminal’s mobile trace interface, including signaling messages, are logged and made available for post-processing with Anite’s Nemo Analyze and Nemo Outdoor. However, Nemo file format’s full and proven compatibility with 3rd party tools enables also post-processing with any other tool supporting the Nemo file format.

PM me if you don't have permissions.
Also pl share the crack. I don't have it.

[ Last edited by clive at 2008-9-12 21:05 ]

uel888
2008-09-12, 11:09 PM
Thanks again. Clive, plenty of materials but slow speed and time to download.

punchi
2008-09-12, 11:28 PM
thanks man
good job

zhjd
2008-09-13, 12:15 AM
thanks buddy ,i will share if i have cracked file .

hassen
2008-09-13, 01:22 AM
thank you clive

fotondiamond
2008-09-13, 06:32 AM
Thank you man
BR//

js77
2008-09-16, 07:11 PM
Original posted by <i>clive</i> at 2008-9-12 21:03 <a href="http://www.5inetop.cn/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=24013&ptid=1458" target="_blank">http://www.5inetop.cn/images/common/back.gif</a><br />
Nemo Compact-i 1.00 with Support for CDMA 800MHz/1900MHz and EV-DO Rev. A Now Available for Delivery<br />
<br />
Nemo Compact-i is an intelligent and compact solution for optimizing the quality of wireless voi ... <br />

thanks dude!

butaktelco
2008-09-18, 07:17 AM
Thanks & waiting from cracker

yangjianxuan25
2008-09-18, 10:00 AM
不错不错,这个好象官网上出来也不久啊.

yangjianxuan25
2008-09-18, 10:03 AM
怎么连接上没东西了啊.可不能这样对我们啊.

butaktelco
2008-09-18, 01:45 PM
The File has been blocked by uploader.............

can you upload again

jew2jew
2008-09-19, 04:54 PM
lol...............

sumon
2008-09-29, 10:35 PM
hi mate, why you"lol"..?
what you laughing at?

sumon
2008-09-30, 01:33 PM
which mobile phone does compact-i support?

uel888
2008-09-30, 02:21 PM
any other link ?

datmast
2008-10-01, 04:00 PM
Original posted by clive at 2008-9-12 21:03 http://www.5inetop.cn/images/common/back.gif (http://www.5inetop.cn/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=24013&ptid=1458)
Nemo Compact-i 1.00 with Support for CDMA 800MHz/1900MHz and EV-DO Rev. A Now Available for Delivery

Nemo Compact-i is an intelligent and compact solution for optimizing the quality of wireless voi ...
thanks
aaaaaaaaa

yangyangoke
2008-10-10, 01:00 AM

Nemo Compact-i is an intelligent and compact solution for optimizing the quality of wireless voice and data networks - a truly pioneering solution that enables handheld CDMA 800MHz/1900MHz and EV-DO Revision A measurements using the world’s smallest, full-powered, full-featured Windows XP Pro/Vista-enabled PC, the OQO model e2.
Nemo Compact-i records a complete set of CDMA and EV-DO KPIs for post-processing and enables you to monitor measurement results in real time utilizing the best real-time data visualization on the handheld market. The data views range from bar and line graphs to indoor maps, and L3 signaling and parameter grids. Nemo Compact-i introduces also the highly evolved Nemo application testing features onto the new, groundbreaking platform, the supported applications including voice calls, FTP upload/download, and ICMP ping.

Nemo Compact-i is also the ideal solution for indoor CDMA and EV-DO measurements, being the only existing CDMA and EV-DO measurement solution that combines Windows XP Pro/Vista capability and built-in 3G mobile broadband with small enough size to make the device easy to use also in spaces where laptops and other bulky equipment turn out to be highly impractical.

All network parameters supported by the terminal’s mobile trace interface, including signaling messages, are logged and made available for post-processing with Anite’s Nemo Analyze and Nemo Outdoor. However, Nemo file format’s full and proven compatibility with 3rd party tools enables also post-processing with any other tool supporting the Nemo file format.

非常感谢!!
and lets wait the CRACK from the MASTER!

mbo
2008-10-10, 02:06 AM
Could you please give again us a new link in order to download the tool. BR

datmast
2008-10-16, 04:54 PM
what it is for?

ssmc
2008-10-17, 11:41 AM
the down link is dead. pls share it another link. thx.

parto_tegal
2008-10-23, 01:11 PM
Hi
I think I can activate the NEMO Compact-i (with help of zhjd) but I don't know how to check the license, how to connect the phone, etc.... It's something shown as a "flat" screen without any Menu written there....
Regards
parto_tegal

optima2
2008-10-23, 10:49 PM

Does it support HSDPA/HSUPA?

parto_tegal
2008-10-23, 11:36 PM
Does it support HSDPA/HSUPA?

It's clearly mentioned, supports CDMA/EVDO Rev. A only Bro....
parto_tegal

nieckyz
2008-10-27, 04:59 AM
dead link.. can you upload it again buddy..??

parto_tegal
2008-10-27, 08:31 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/155714603/Nemo_Compact-i_1.00.6.rar
Regards,
parto_tegal

naga30
2008-10-27, 02:57 PM
Very nice good things welldone

grid666
2009-05-30, 05:14 AM
Hi
I think I can activate the NEMO Compact-i (with help of zhjd) but I don't know how to check the license, how to connect the phone, etc.... It's something shown as a "flat" screen without any Menu written there....
Regards
parto_tegal

here is screenshot with visible control menu :D

http://1tobuy.me/nemoCompact-I.jpg
http://go2get.me/nemoCompact-I.jpg

http://1tobuy.me/nemoCompact-I.jpg