PDA

View Full Version : NSN 3G equipment-experienced engineer requireed

fangruan2201
2010-10-07, 01:52 PM
Hello all,

We are looking for RF engineers, who are experienced with NSN 3G equipment.Requirement:
- At least 5 years experience in RNO field, with a sound background and experience with NSN RAN.

- Attended at least 01 RNO project with NSN 3G Equipment.

Main responsibility in NSN 3G project:

- Work description:

+ Statistic data analysis and database parameter fine tuning.
+ Call tracing and troubleshooting

+ DT analysis and troubleshooting
+ Delivering RF recommendations

+ Make reports and present to customers
- Working location : South East Asian.
- Time requirement: at least 2 man-month, maximum 3 man-month ( exact time requirement to be confirmed )
- Availability: Jan-March 2011

If you are interested in and qualified, pls contact us for more detail: paul.nguyen_rf@yahoo.com

Tks admin for very interesting forum and tks all for reading

qzliuzhibo
2010-10-11, 12:25 AM
i am interested in it. last week i sent you my CV.how do i get more information about it?

thnaks!

Hello all,

We are looking for RF engineers, who are experienced with NSN 3G equipment.Requirement:
- At least 5 years experience in RNO field, with a sound background and experience with NSN RAN.

- Work description:

- Time requirement: at least 2 man-month, maximum 3 man-month ( exact time requirement to be confirmed )

If you are interested in and qualified, pls contact us for more detail: paul.nguyen_rf@yahoo.com

kakyo29433
2010-10-11, 06:55 AM
Hello all,

- Work description:

Dear Sir,

where is location for the job your posting?

BR, kakyo

fangruan2201
2010-10-11, 10:47 AM
i am interested in it. last week i sent you my CV.how do i get more information about it?

thnaks!

Hello,

Thank you very much for sending us your CV. But as you may know, we really need the NSN equipment experienced RF engineer, who are familiar with NSN OSS system, database structure, call counter flows.... I really appreciate your expertise as your CV states, but it seems that you did not specify whether you are familiar with NSN equipment or not. So we have to consider putting it in our reserved pool. If you are, pls kindly specify as our adv. We really appreciate!

BTW, the selected candidates shall joint the interview by our clients

Many thanks.

qzliuzhibo
2010-10-11, 10:50 AM
ok!
i am joking.

Hello,

Thank you very much for sending us your CV. But as you may know, we really need the NSN equipment experienced RF engineer, who are familiar with NSN OSS system, database structure, call counter flows.... I really appreciate your expertise as your CV states, but it seems that you did not specify whether you are familiar with NSN equipment or not. So we have to consider putting it in our reserved pool. If you are, pls kindly specify as our adv. We really appreciate!

Many thanks.

fangruan2201
2010-10-11, 10:54 AM
Dear Sir,

where is location for the job your posting?

BR, kakyo

Hello,

The job location are within Thailand, Lao, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Cheer