PDA

View Full Version : Question Formula to evaluate troughput in RND

saridin
2010-10-04, 11:21 AM
Dear, friends...
I'm learning about , how the WCDMA and HSDPA network in provide services to user, and meanwhile I use a dimensioning tool too, named RND from huawei. It's such a smart tool, could calculate and provide, some of output parameter. But I still confused, how to get them, like troughput that was achieved when the HSDPA add to WCDMA, it doesn't included a spesific fomula in the manual book also, so I need your help, perhaps you have some source about that.

yoronjo
2010-10-05, 09:48 AM
Dear, friends...
I'm learning about , how the WCDMA and HSDPA network in provide services to user, and meanwhile I use a dimensioning tool too, named RND from huawei. It's such a smart tool, could calculate and provide, some of output parameter. But I still confused, how to get them, like troughput that was achieved when the HSDPA add to WCDMA, it doesn't included a spesific fomula in the manual book also, so I need your help, perhaps you have some source about that.

Hi Saradin, would be helpful if you specify which type of dimensioning are you doing? capacity or coverage? thanks

saridin
2010-10-05, 01:45 PM
Hi Saradin, would be helpful if you specify which type of dimensioning are you doing? capacity or coverage? thanks

capacity dimensioning, to calculate Iub interface troughput in the Node B