PDA

View Full Version : a question about radio planning software

rukyk
2010-09-30, 05:43 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for radio planning software that supports LTE. A few monts ago i was able to download Mentum Planet with license but i lost it. Now i can't find any proper planning software with ******** here... I need it for my master thesis and it's quite urgent. Can anyone give me some kind of advice? Or pm me with links to where i can download it? Please, help...

Motorola
2010-10-18, 06:03 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for radio planning software that supports LTE. A few monts ago i was able to download Mentum Planet with license but i lost it. Now i can't find any proper planning software with ******** here... I need it for my master thesis and it's quite urgent. Can anyone give me some kind of advice? Or pm me with links to where i can download it? Please, help...

If needed just for some sort of presentation, then you will be good with Documentation only, no need for real software

telwind
2010-10-18, 06:13 PM

Atoll, Aircom and more are available in this forum.