PDA

View Full Version : Discovery vs Actix - EVDO revA

nrandjelovic
2010-09-28, 04:15 AM
What tool is better for post processing of drive test measurements for ev-do rvA system?

ithink
2010-10-04, 05:51 PM
CNA can, Actix also. (can read .apt,.log, .dt1, etc)

What tool is better for post processing of drive test measurements for ev-do rvA system?

Motorola
2010-10-04, 06:12 PM

Actix of course, since it is ment to handle different platforms and vendors

EJAY
2010-10-04, 07:16 PM
if you are using tems log file, it is better to use discovery. if different dt tools you must use actix

nevy_14
2010-10-04, 08:56 PM
i proposed Actix,since its not related to any vendor so i think the analysis will be more objective..CMIIW

BR,
nevy_14

Thewind
2010-10-06, 07:26 PM
I vote for Actix. I think Actix is best, like to do the troubleshooting.

When i did look the TEMS Inv the call sts (failied, dropped) is different with TEMS RA. But Actix is possible to find all the events, even TEMS events, and we find one by one easily.

Bad thing that Actix take time and memory to load the log.

Geor
2010-10-08, 06:40 PM
i proposed Actix,since its not related to any vendor so i think the analysis will be more objective..CMIIW

BR,
nevy_14

Any day Actix over Discovery. Vendor neutral post processing tools add lot more value. Gladiator is another one.

Geor
2010-10-08, 06:49 PM
I vote for Actix. I think Actix is best, like to do the troubleshooting.

When i did look the TEMS Inv the call sts (failied, dropped) is different with TEMS RA. But Actix is possible to find all the events, even TEMS events, and we find one by one easily.

Bad thing that Actix take time and memory to load the log.
Try Gladiator to mitigate time and memory issues.

Motorola
2010-10-18, 06:01 PM
Frankly speaking, I would suggest Nemo Analyzer

TEMS
2010-10-18, 08:05 PM
Frankly speaking, I would suggest Nemo Analyzer

when we use Nemo analyzer to analysis log file TEMS Inv some time missing Event also

I think the Atix it is OK because it use SQL