PDA

View Full Version : Download Huawei UMTS Multi-Carrier Solution

yoronjo
2010-09-20, 04:39 PM
Quick Huawei PPT with slides on Single Carrier and Dual Carrier Deployment, stating also capacity comparison and improvement per strategy. Also includes case studies. Enjoy

don't forget to add rep and thanks if you like. :D No passwords for y'guys.

kind regards,

hendral
2010-09-23, 08:41 PM
Quick Huawei PPT with slides on Single Carrier and Dual Carrier Deployment, stating also capacity comparison and improvement per strategy. Also includes case studies. Enjoy

don't forget to add rep and thanks if you like. :D No passwords for y'guys.

kind regards,

I am sorry I must say that This file is not good for attachment. We must not pay 5 credit for doc like this. Pls you share in free charge. And Pls you post valuable document.

yoronjo
2010-09-24, 12:31 AM
I am sorry I must say that This file is not good for attachment. We must not pay 5 credit for doc like this. Pls you share in free charge. And Pls you post valuable document.

i do understand how important 5 credits are, hendral. in my post i stated that i have personally found this useful and i was able to use a few slides in the presentation in our deployment with the f2 layer.

nonetheless i do respect your opinion. It's just that I want to explain to you that i have no intention of hoarding credits, and that part of my goal is to share what i deemed useful to me.

peace man.:)

coursekec
2010-09-24, 12:46 AM
Can u post this file in 4shared.com please ?

thanks in advance...

X24r1
2011-06-20, 07:08 PM
good into info. thanx.