PDA

View Full Version : HELP for DNG **** med/ expiration

ching2-o
2010-09-16, 12:05 PM
Dear Experts,

I have a dng file here to emulate probe 2.2 but it was already expired, can we able to extend the date of expiration of this by med in able to work again with probe? i already tested edgeprofix but it seems it doesn't work. I guess you can make this possible to use again by your reverse eng'g methods and may help all of us here, if its possible..

Refer to attached file for the d**
use my default PW

Thanks in advance..

TEMS
2010-09-16, 05:40 PM
Dear Experts,

I have a dng file here to emulate probe 2.2 but it was already expired, can we able to extend the date of expiration of this by med in able to work again with probe? i already tested edgeprofix but it seems it doesn't work. I guess you can make this possible to use again by your reverse eng'g methods and may help all of us here, if its possible..

use my default PW

Thanks in advance..

for this I can help you for Extend time
but i think your dongle backup cannot support with probe 2.2
please see picture bellow:

ching2-o
2010-09-16, 06:07 PM
for this I can help you for Extend time
but i think your dongle backup cannot support with probe 2.2
please see picture bellow:

Thanks sir TEMS, maybe we could extend this license and we can use and share this attachment:
I appreciate any update of this sir and kindly PM me in case, thanks..

TEMS
2010-09-16, 06:43 PM
Thanks sir TEMS, maybe we could extend this license and we can use and share this attachment:
I appreciate any update of this sir and kindly PM me in case, thanks..

for you dongle can support with Probe V1.5, cannot support with probe 2.2
but for this i can extend time also

zhgong007
2010-09-16, 10:01 PM
you mean you dump is working, but now the software reminds you it is expired? if so, should be able to remove the time limitation

Dear Experts,

use my default PW

Thanks in advance..

ching2-o
2010-09-16, 10:16 PM
you mean you dump is working, but now the software reminds you it is expired? if so, should be able to remove the time limitation

yes, then so how can we be able to extend or remove the time limitation sir? if there is a process or way to extend it unlimited, how? instead of edgesprofix..
i appreciate your expert assistance sir..

zhgong007
2010-09-16, 10:41 PM
Yeh, I can help you to have a look, but please can you redump your dongle again by using pva 3.3 ,here is the link for the dumper and emulator;

http://rapidshare.com/files/86877710/Sentinel_vUSB_Emulator.zip.html

TEMS
2010-09-17, 12:09 AM
yes, then so how can we be able to extend or remove the time limitation sir? if there is a process or way to extend it unlimited, how? instead of edgesprofix..
i appreciate your expert assistance sir..

if you want dongle extend time please download form attach file

if you like please add reputation and thanks

Please see my picture bellow:

zhgong007
2010-09-17, 01:01 AM
seems the dongle is ok, but the wierd thing is that, when start the program, still got an error?

telwind
2010-09-17, 07:08 PM
Thanks for your nice share.

But agree with zhgong, when start the problem still got error and no phone is connected. i tried with Qualcomm LG u880 not success.

Please help.

TEMS
2010-09-17, 08:07 PM
Thanks for your nice share.

But agree with zhgong, when start the problem still got error and no phone is connected. i tried with Qualcomm LG u880 not success.

Please help.

this emulator cannot support with Probe 2.2, but can support with v1.5 only and need some file for replace also

ching2-o
2010-09-23, 06:16 PM
Dear Experts,

I have again d** for Qubicom Pharos DM and Analyzer used for drivetest and post processing (from Korea). The log file generate .pdm extension. With the same procedure, we can extend the d** file again and share to others who needs it. This tool can drivetest also GSM, WCDMA, CDMA, EVDO but the license I have is for WiMAX/WiBro which also supports Samsung, GCT, and Beceem. Refer to attached file

Thanks for your kind support.

Anyone needs the tool, send me PM, but we will wait for further med of the d** of this tool from our experts.

TEMS
2010-09-23, 06:26 PM
Dear Experts,

I have again d** for Qubicom Pharos DM and Analyzer used for drivetest and post processing (from Korea). The log file generate .pdm extension. With the same procedure, we can extend the d** file again and share to others who needs it. This tool can drivetest also GSM, WCDMA, CDMA, EVDO but the license I have is for WiMAX/WiBro which also supports Samsung, GCT, and Beceem. Refer to attached file

Anyone needs the tool, send me PM, but we will wait for further med of the d** of this tool from our experts.

for this i can help me you please send link to download this software and password for dongle backup to me

mimoX
2010-09-24, 12:03 AM
Dear Experts,

i wish to test the tool..can you please share the dng as well as the download link. thanks. will add reps later..

TEMS
2010-09-24, 01:21 PM
Dear Experts,

now i extend already your dongle has expire on last August 2020 please see my picture bellow:

mimoX
2010-09-24, 01:33 PM
now i extend already your dongle has expire on last August 2020 please see my picture bellow:

big applause to TEMS...

ching2-o
2010-09-24, 02:08 PM

Thanks for your support sir TEMS. You are great!.Now I will get again for the drivetest tool Pharos DM d*g so that we could share again..I will post further updates in case.

TEMS
2010-09-24, 02:40 PM
Thanks for your support sir TEMS. You are great!.Now I will get again for the drivetest tool Pharos DM d*g so that we could share again..I will post further updates in case.

but don't forget add my reputation
please see my picture bellow for your problem and you can use with another emulator but you must edit like bellow:

if use with Virtual Usb Bus Enumerator Hasp4 you must edit reg key follow like:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\gamebit0\Dump\F02C0000]
if use with Virtual Usb Bus Enumerator you must edit reg key follow like:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\F02C0000]

enjoy, you are welcome

ching2-o
2010-10-15, 05:07 PM
Sir TEMS,

I have another d*g here for Assistant 1.5 expired oct 13,2010.. Can you extend this again and we will share again to those who needs it?
Please refer to attached file.
Thanks for your kind assistance..

TEMS
2010-10-15, 06:44 PM
Sir TEMS,

I have another d*g here for Assistant 1.5 expired oct 13,2010.. Can you extend this again and we will share again to those who needs it?
Please refer to attached file.
Thanks for your kind assistance..

Please download form attach file and test, please let me know can work or not?

ching2-o
2010-10-19, 10:40 AM
Please download form attach file and test, please let me know can work or not?

Sir TEMS,

dng extension failed to work, refer to attached file
thanks