PDA

View Full Version : Question GENEX PHU

slavun
2010-09-11, 05:00 AM
Hi,
I found a Huawei phone U120E with activated GENEX PHU ver. 1.2
I am not familiar with this GENEX and want to ask you what soft I have to use this phone to monitor network with my laptop like TEMS. Is it Genex Probe? And if so, is it curable?

Tomas Delgado
2010-09-11, 10:38 AM
Hey mate, probe from Huawei is just like TEMS and PHU is short for Probe Handset Unit which is a type of mini probe for the phone or like the TEMS in the handset and you can record logs without a laptop.

kamy
2010-09-11, 01:10 PM
Hi,
I am not familiar with this GENEX and want to ask you what soft I have to use this phone to monitor network with my laptop like TEMS. Is it Genex Probe? And if so, is it curable?

for this handset use can use it in TEMS and NEMO outdoor y selecting Qualcomm TM6280 compatible. In GENEX probe this test phone is used as hardware-aided forcing features

liukang
2010-09-11, 05:00 PM
Hi,
Your U120E use with GENEX Probe. U120E is Huawei test phone and GENEX Probe is network test software.

BR!

slavun
2010-09-12, 12:59 AM
Does anyone know how to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on U120e? Because it connects to TEMS but there is no readings.