PDA

View Full Version : Which is best ???

xkamikaz
2010-09-10, 03:05 AM
Hi Dear Bros,
I want to ask you experts about 2 jobs, which is best to build an international carrier, since a friend had got an opportunity in 2G Radio Optimization and another as a Transmission Planner (Optical Fiber, Microwave Links).

Thx

mike
2010-09-10, 10:30 AM
Hi Dear Bros,
I want to ask you experts about 2 jobs, which is best to build an international carrier, since a friend had got an opportunity in 2G Radio Optimization and another as a Transmission Planner (Optical Fiber, Microwave Links).

Thx
For me 2G Optimization Engineer is better than Transmission Planner. Every day you need to solve problems of signal and with some of experience you can get a good salary.

zoro78
2010-09-30, 04:09 AM
Hi Dear Bros,

Thx

go with higher salary and better carrier in company

byja
2010-09-30, 05:58 AM
I'd choose 2G/3G optimization. Unfortunately, I chose transmission planning... :)

justdream
2010-10-01, 03:35 AM
I'd like to advice our friend to choose what he likes too much, then money will come to him

phunghm
2010-10-02, 05:51 AM
The one you have excellent knowledge and experience will bring you to the opportunity. And also, connection with resource agent is an important key.

rexton
2010-10-06, 03:08 AM
both are very good and have a lot of problems to resolve, but indeed optimisation seems to keep you busy every hour :)

rexton
2010-10-11, 05:11 PM
I'd choose 2G/3G optimization. Unfortunately, I chose transmission planning... :)

hi man, how things are going? could you tell me what you do every day as transmission planning engineer? and please tell me also some interview questions regarding your role.
thanks. :)

salamanda1969
2010-10-14, 10:00 PM
RF planning and Transmission planning tasks are of similar nature, usually driven by network expansion. RF optimization tasks are ongoing, regardless of expansion or day-to-day operation. Optimization is usually more stressful when you encounter new challenge. Planning challenges are pretty well known; compromise of cost-capacity-performance. My friend was a transmission engineer and later joined RF optimisation.

BR.