PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Neighbor Planning Tool

freakturd06
2010-09-01, 05:57 PM
Hi all,
Is there a tool that automatically plan neighbors of a new site based on the existing sites around it.:D

EJAY
2010-09-01, 06:05 PM
Hi Bro,
I think there is no automatic neighbor planning tool but there are certain counters that will guide you (for nokia only not sure for huawei equipment).

Regards,
EJAY

freakturd06
2010-09-01, 06:13 PM
Hi Bro,
I think there is no automatic neighbor planning tool but there are certain counters that will guide you (for nokia only not sure for huawei equipment).

Regards,
EJAY

So you mean sir, i need to manually verify it (using GE or MI) and determine the neighbors?

EJAY
2010-09-01, 06:16 PM
yup... as usual u need to use MIPT or MCOM or any other tools....
Accdng to our expat there are in-house neighboring tools but not open to public.

USE autodef para mas madali....

striker
2010-09-02, 01:39 AM
yup... as usual u need to use MIPT or MCOM or any other tools....
Accdng to our expat there are in-house neighboring tools but not open to public.

USE autodef para mas madali....

use TCP or Atoll to generate new neighbours for new sites

mgyildiz
2010-09-02, 06:38 PM
Hi,
I think Aircom Asset and Atoll has very useful automatic neighbor planning tools. But these are useful if your maps has good resolution.

PaleNxtTel
2010-09-02, 07:43 PM
Hi

Most of the planning tools (Planet, ASSET, Atool, NetAct ...) could do automatic neighbours plan for one site or for a certain area. the neighbouring plan usualy use two methods:
1- best server (more accurate)
2- interferance matrix

but I recommend to check the planning results on the tool or GE to make sure that you didn't mess anything. ;)

BR,
A.Ali

Hi all,
Is there a tool that automatically plan neighbors of a new site based on the existing sites around it.:D

striker
2010-09-02, 07:54 PM
Hi

Most of the planning tools (Planet, ASSET, Atool, NetAct ...) could do automatic neighbours plan for one site or for a certain area. the neighbouring plan usualy use two methods:
1- best serve (more accurate)
2- interferance matrix

but I recommend to check the planning results on the tool or GE to make sure that you didn't mess anything. ;)

BR,
A.Ali

normally its's better to add more neighbours than lacking but after a week check the stats if possible to delete the unecessary neighbours..cause too many neighbours could also lead to slow decision making in handover.

PaleNxtTel
2010-09-02, 11:39 PM
Thats right the more neighbour you add will save you from bad performance before optimizing the site. but make sure that you don't adding Nbr's with Co-BSSC and be careful with Nbr's with Adj-BCCH

normally its's better to add more neighbours than lacking but after a week check the stats if possible to delete the unecessary neighbours..cause too many neighbours could also lead to slow decision making in handover.

lejun
2010-09-04, 10:00 AM
Hi all,

With neighbor planning, Asset, Atoll, Planet or others planning tool are not accurate:mad:. Because of the map accuracy, tilt/azimuth and even long/lat are not correct as in plan....

In fact, we usually do it by hand or some macros. I know E******* have some good macro for this task:rolleyes:

Regards

s52d
2010-09-04, 11:40 AM
Hi all,

Hi!

We do not trust coverage predictions for neighbor lists.
They might be OK for initial - but compare real stats and wight from your tool and you know the story.
We run GPEH all the time, and BA list recording often, so adding missing neighbors is easy,
we remove based on stats.
It is often we found some strong relations, not reported by coverage calculations.
Tunnels, high building, overshooting...

Years ago, without BA and GPEH, we used "blind search".
Take closest sites and put ALL their neighbors in the list. Those you feels stronger first.
There are more then 31, so scan:
- take 31 neighbors for 2 hours
- keep those working, change others
- repeat few times
And all are found.

For whole network: prepare list of neighbor-to-neighbor, weigh by stats.
Then, add one to every cell. Check stats, remove those who are not needed, add more.
In a week you tested top 7 candidates, in a month top 30 candidates.
You have to be extremelly unlucky not to find them all.

BR
s52d

freakturd06
2010-09-04, 12:56 PM
Please share the neighbor.txt template for TCP and also macro for neighbor planning.

lejun
2010-09-04, 09:43 PM
In Neighbor planning, we have 2 strategys:

1.Automatic planning: by planning tool or macros. This method is very fast, but we still need other method to check or add missing neighbor (check again by hand or by check handover counters)

2. By hand: i see many guys use this method because it is accurate, but must have time and it is boring :mad:.

Regards

Sameer
2010-09-05, 07:54 AM
Hi,

This document explain NOX - Neigh Optimization in E******* System.

BR,
Sameer

jitendra1020
2010-09-05, 10:37 AM
For BCCH planning any tool & macro is available???

PaleNxtTel
2010-09-05, 05:14 PM
macro for BCCH planning !!! I don't think so
you need good map, very well tuned model and planning tool to do it

For BCCH planning any tool & macro is available???

mojiiiiii
2010-09-10, 01:42 PM
i need auto Neighbor planning for nokia 2g s12.

please someone help me.

thehitman26
2010-09-10, 03:37 PM
thanks.thats a nice handy tool.

thehitman26
2010-09-10, 03:39 PM
thanks.this is what i need

qasim
2011-01-18, 07:38 PM
Dear,

Please share for junior members.

shahrulazman
2011-03-06, 07:39 PM
Thanks for advised

badrinath888
2011-04-20, 11:38 PM
Thanks buddy gr8 work done by u

stream1973
2011-04-20, 11:49 PM
please which counters in Nokia? for my information we can just use attempt HO.

adedia
2011-04-22, 09:30 AM
Use ACP/AFP Tool it works...

jitendracellplan
2011-06-17, 04:55 PM
hi sir,
pls send me e******* macro for neighbour planning at jitbtech@gmail.com

Hi all,

With neighbor planning, Asset, Atoll, Planet or others planning tool are not accurate:mad:. Because of the map accuracy, tilt/azimuth and even long/lat are not correct as in plan....

In fact, we usually do it by hand or some macros. I know E******* have some good macro for this task:rolleyes:

Regards

mail2paturi
2011-06-17, 04:57 PM
Hi ,

Is there any such planning tool for ZTE equipment.

Thanks And Regards