2010-08-28, 03:27 PM
dear everybody
where i can buy Setool box for Flash Tems Pocket to K800
if has how much?
someone have tutorial how to flash please share

thanks for help me

leosedf
2010-08-28, 05:21 PM
You can flash K800 with the setool lite (search on google) which is free.
Some sites that sell it are www.techgsm.pl www.magboss.pl and here is the lis of the resellers from the official site: http://support.setool.net/showthread.php?21-WHERE-TO-BUY-SETOOL-AND-SETOOL-CREDITS.-LIST-OF-RESELLERS.

leosedf
2010-08-28, 05:33 PM
No prob. If you need help on flashing just reply here.

Make sure you take GDFS backups etc. It is very important.
The admin can help you calculate a license for it.

gogotchiya83
2010-10-31, 08:12 PM
Dear,

I have a simple phone and i need to have the fonctionality of a tems pocket phone, Can you PLZ tell me how to do it? i'm beginner in this kind of task (flash ...)
What should I to have? tool, cable, script...

NB : I have Sony E******* G705

thanks

catechumen
2010-12-22, 09:18 PM
Just use SeeTool 3

strider
2011-07-03, 10:17 PM
How to flash Sony E******* w995? Where to find the firmware and needed tools?

Thanks

always4u
2011-07-04, 12:24 AM
hi,

To flash w995 you can use A2 Uploader or Setool3. Firmwrare is already shared in the fourm.
check this post
http://www.finetopix.com/firmwares-activations-scripts/15544-latest-version-firmware-tems-z750-c702-w760.html#post117345

however you need activation script to make it workable.

BR//always4u

strider
2011-07-04, 07:38 AM
Will the phone work, if I flash without a license? Will I be able to connect to TEMs 10?

Thanks a lot

TEMS
2011-07-04, 10:28 AM
Will the phone work, if I flash without a license? Will I be able to connect to TEMs 10?

Thanks a lot

Cannot connect it without buil script license

strider
2011-07-04, 02:09 PM
Can I find a license for it inside FineTopix?? If not, do you know from where I can find an activation script?

ching2-o
2011-07-04, 02:40 PM
Can I find a license for it inside FineTopix?? If not, do you know from where I can find an activation script?

somehow..too bad sometimes you need to buy these scripts bro :(

strider
2011-07-04, 03:21 PM
Do you know from where I can buy them??

indoor
2011-07-04, 10:05 PM
Ask the Moderator GEZA by PM

indoor
2011-07-06, 12:26 AM
Has anyone used the omnius tool to flash and change the CID SE phones such as the Z750 or W995?

You can get a years subscription for not much more than 30 credits with setool.

omnius-server.com

ching2-o
2011-07-06, 04:13 PM
Has anyone used the omnius tool to flash and change the CID SE phones such as the Z750 or W995?

You can get a years subscription for not much more than 30 credits with setool.

omnius-server.com

it requires some payment bro..not free unless you will have a chance sometimes with their promotion usually december for full function omnius but it will take for just 3 days

indoor
2011-07-06, 05:43 PM
it requires some payment bro..not free unless you will have a chance sometimes with their promotion usually december for full function omnius but it will take for just 3 days
So is Omnius OK to use then? Payment isn't the sticking point.

strider
2011-07-16, 01:55 AM
If I buy ominus, can I fix my dead phones or flash k800 with cid 49 and 53?

loihut
2011-07-19, 04:26 AM

You can use setool to fix your dead phones of K800i.

ching2-o
2011-07-19, 10:10 AM

yes as mention by bro loihut setool can handle that in a condition that, the defect or the cause of death was on the firmware/flashing. special cases if there are hardware defects. usually, you can notice red blinking on IR when turn on/ whitescreen. you can inquire master the_laser forum for more details and read its FAQS

indoor
2011-08-15, 09:36 PM
The latest Tems firmware won't install from A2 loader or Omnius. So I'm now waiting for my Setool3 to arrive, courtesy of ebay.

indoor
2011-09-03, 10:27 PM
Update for those interested. Setool was successful to load new firmware. Strange thing was though that the phone was then SIM locked. Reading phone with SEtool showed no locks. However I unlocked again with Omnius and the phone then worked.

Also I have been holding off on confirming this as I have found my test laptop is having problems connecting to the phone. Seems some of the drivers for SEtool might confilct with drivers for Tems. I am going to install a clean copy of XP on the laptop to see if the problem is solved.

ching2-o
2011-09-04, 01:46 PM
Update for those interested. Setool was successful to load new firmware. Strange thing was though that the phone was then SIM locked. Reading phone with SEtool showed no locks. However I unlocked again with Omnius and the phone then worked.

Also I have been holding off on confirming this as I have found my test laptop is having problems connecting to the phone. Seems some of the drivers for SEtool might confilct with drivers for Tems. I am going to install a clean copy of XP on the laptop to see if the problem is solved.

Thanks for this info but...
:o how come?setool is the best tool box/sw to manipulate SE handsets. Maybe also, for more info, read its FAQS here SETooL Official Support Forum (http://support.setool.net/)
and learn how after that, you will see you will not loose any money or credit. K800/K790 is easy to unlock via setool and its FREE.
yes, some of the drivers from the setool can affect drivers with TEMS(i.e some GPS drivers will detect Siemens Data Cable but still works with TEMS) but you can update still your drivers using the drivers included on the TEMS package and no need to format your laptop which takes time. But if you prefer so.

indoor
2011-09-20, 04:08 PM
Thanks for this info but...
:o how come?setool is the best tool box/sw to manipulate SE handsets. Maybe also, for more info, read its FAQS here SETooL Official Support Forum (http://support.setool.net/)
and learn how after that, you will see you will not loose any money or credit. K800/K790 is easy to unlock via setool and its FREE.
yes, some of the drivers from the setool can affect drivers with TEMS(i.e some GPS drivers will detect Siemens Data Cable but still works with TEMS) but you can update still your drivers using the drivers included on the TEMS package and no need to format your laptop which takes time. But if you prefer so.

The other tools I tried using didn't accept the firmware so I can only assume that the firmware is encrypted in some way so that it will only work with SETool.

I have now put two separate installations on my laptop one with just Tems and another for more general use. I was getting some crashes before when testing with two handsets making calls in areas of low coverage, now no problem. Two installations does take a while though, but I am very happy with the separation of Tems and normal usage.

leosedf
2011-09-20, 04:14 PM
The setool firmware is only for setool.