View Full Version : Question how to download atachment

tuyul
2010-08-22, 01:01 AM
plz send info why junior mamber can't download attachment

thnxx

best regard

ankb14
2010-08-22, 02:25 AM
hi ! first of all no body is a junior member here its just the matter of time ...you are new here so you don't know the details of things here...I would help you little.
se you need to be active o this site by sharing your knowledge...or asking for any trouble or any problem....by doing this you will make your repo in wire free and thus wud make some credits.....
whenever you post see right hand side of screen of your post it would show your credit amount...minimum of 5 is needed work accordingly...
all the best hope this would help.
say thanks if you like.
regards

plz send info why junior mamber can't download attachment

thnxx

best regard

tuyul
2010-08-22, 04:16 AM
thnxx sir for the explaine

best regard

edmar_tubil
2011-07-28, 03:08 AM
hi ! first of all no body is a junior member here its just the matter of time ...you are new here so you don't know the details of things here...I would help you little.
se you need to be active o this site by sharing your knowledge...or asking for any trouble or any problem....by doing this you will make your repo in wire free and thus wud make some credits.....
whenever you post see right hand side of screen of your post it would show your credit amount...minimum of 5 is needed work accordingly...
all the best hope this would help.
say thanks if you like.
regards

Hi,
Just new also here,how would i make a post,u just cant see that option,thank you in advance.:)

amir45
2011-07-28, 02:15 PM
why it is ? i have s same problem

zeuscane
2011-07-28, 03:58 PM
Please read
http://www.finetopix.com/88604-post1.html
I think that the Junior Member must read the forum rules before asking questions that have already been answered.
From now on I will delete all the posts with these demands as spam.

zeuscane

mutumsha
2011-08-28, 06:57 PM
This is link really helps me. Thank you.

moayash
2011-08-28, 08:27 PM
This is link really helps me. Thank you.